1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite on demand vape.

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Crim, Feb 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

X2

Long live the King-----Herbalizer uber alles, for on demand, that's quick and has precise temp too. And mine is especially on demand as I use with the bottom of the chamber only, with a miniVAP Flexicone (still inserted into a miniVAP cap AND @Ratchett 's Delta 3D adapter on top) for a super ergonomic touch. Lay a hydratube onto that for a complete session in 40 seconds! The Flexi can even come out of the chamber between hits for zero unwanted heating

And the Flexicone is fitted with a hemp fiber filter, of course, for a clean clean vapor too.

Crim and His_Highness like this.
  2. IAmKrazy2

IAmKrazy2 Darth Vapor

The damn top screen. Hate to go off on this tangent here but if it wasn't for constant screen cleaning especially the top screen id probably use Herbie more. Like a lot more. But it seems to need constant screen cleaning attention and for some reason i prefer to iso soak Herbie screens where most vapes i just torch the screen.

Crim likes this.
  3. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge

You tried the screen swap thing on high fan, right?

Crim and His_Highness like this.
  4. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Must be from the forced air, noticed similar with my Volcano.

Crim likes this.
  5. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

With the miniVAP Flexicones in the Herbalizer, you never need to clean the Herbie chamber or top screen (top screen/top chamber is not even used). It's one of the main reasons I modded it/ felt orig setup could be improved upon. And I didn't like dealing with the HOT chamber either.

Take your hits, remove Flexi, suck a little air thru it, and it is cooled down to empty and refill.

6. IAmKrazy2

IAmKrazy2 Darth Vapor

I have considered this and the volcano bag mod but have more or less left the Herbie as is besides adding a higher diameter silicone whip.

@stickstones i do use the screen swap too but feel it only leaves the Herbie screens clean enough for maybe 4 or 5 runs before it needs swapping again. Not insane hard to do or anything, but again more work than i prefer.

MinnBobber and Crim like this.
  7. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Cleaning Herbie is usually a quick tap to empty and blow to clear the screens, about 90% of the time for me. The other 10% of the time is the screen swap.

This is about on-demand so....How many seconds does it take for you to get that first draw if your vape is clean enough to load but must be emptied first and the temp it must reach is 390F?

EDIT: Just timed myself. First time 1:15, second time 1:02. Started from plugging Herbie in. BUT I did have to brush the top screen and blow. We were doing bags the other night and were filling her up good. :brow:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Crim and IAmKrazy2 like this.
  8. johnwillyums

johnwillyums johnwillyums UK

I'm hoping to get a Woodscent, when I get a chance. i already have four Dynavaps, and in many ways I see it as a remarkably good value addition to that collection, as well as a great device, and just a beautiful thing to have on my desk.
    I also have The Sticky Brick Hydromaxx, and the Grizzly water piece to sit on top, (although Sticky Brick do their own, the Grizzly is cheaper), and silicone whip (with a dart fight wooden mouthpiece). I'd say that's a desktop piece. You certainly can't carry it round the house, like you can the other butane convection vapes.

newbie to vaping, so: bought&sold- S&B Crafty, Firefly 2, Have- Davinci IQ, Dynavap M plus Omivap, plus two XLS Vongs., Lotus 7 starter kit, (cap, metal stem&bowl, glass j hook, water pipe adapter for use with cap, in a pouch), Sticky Brick OG, Junior, Hydromaxx

Sites set on a Milaana, and a Woodscent :-)

Another thing that strikes me is that is that, I got a very good price for both the Crafty, and the Firefly.
    If you take out the IQ, and maybe a couple of Dynavaps, and the Sticky Brick Junior. (which I will probably sell or give to friends)I've still got a lot of different vape experiences for not much more money.

His_Highness and Crim like this.
  9. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Yup...Woodscents is my next purchase as well!

I'm also really interested in The Nomad:
    Click to play YouTube Video

that @Dan Morrison is about to release. From this thread.

johnwillyums, Crim and Cheesequake like this.
  10. bigbossgrayfox03

bigbossgrayfox03 Well-Known Member

vapolution 2.0!:)

11. Tiny88

Tiny88 Deluxe420

Sticky Bricks all the way!

StormyPinkness and Crim like this.
  12. stinkytofus

stinkytofus Well-Known Member

so far my favorites are IQ, HAze v3, milaana, vapexhale, sticky brick max, sticky brick jr
    iq and haze perfect for going out or use at home
    milaana and the rest is perfect for home

want to try ghost mv1 next

Crim likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors