Your Favorite Aromatherapy Essential Oils

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I have always burned incense around the house but recently decided to kick that as that was the last thread tying me to combustion. I'm using my Underdog aromatherapy cup for the first time and all I have is cedar wood e.o. which smells great but I'm going to try some others in the near future. What's your favorite e.o. or e.o. blends to use in your vape's aromatherapy cup around the house?

MileHighLife,
Reactions: Seren

SD_haze

Definitely finding some sandal-wood oil... Love that smell!

Note:
I do find different oils leave different residues.
Cinnamon oil seems to leave a lot of sticky resin-y stuff behind :-/

Dafni

Here's an addition to my Sandal Wood comment: make sure you find the proper stuff! Sandal wood oil is very expensive, and there are many fakes around. You want Santalum Album, Santalum Ellipticum or Santalum Spicatum (that's the one you'll probably find the most easiest these days) for the true effects.
Watch out for fakes!

SD-haze, if I use oils that leave much residue behind, I put them on some carrier material. For example, I fill some Sandal-Wood-chips into the cup and add some Sandal-Wood oil to that. Or cinnamon oil I use on cotton.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Wow sandalwood e.o. is spendy stuff. I definitely want to try that, lavender, sage
, tea tree and probably a few others.

MileHighLife,
Reactions: Seren

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I recommend NOW Foods as the quantity and price are normally very fair.

I normally am using Peppermint.
But cinnamon is very good, as is wintergreen.
I like to mix rosemary, lavender, or chamomile in with cinnamon or peppermint

Aura Cacia makes good blends but I find the prices of their 100% Pure Essential Oils to be too high for such a small amount.

Seren

Away with the fairies
Plus one for loving lavender - it's soooo relaxing! Others I also love and use regularly include ylang-ylang, jasmine (absolute), neroli, & frankincense.

:) :peace:

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
I want to learn how this would be different as to vaporizing cannabis. Is it truly a different feeling of 'relaxing'? Many resources tend to say lavender is capable of doing so. How would one go about using my these different types of vaporizable herbs and flowers? Maybe some sources of online vendors to suggest a few. I just want something different and noticeable in effects other than the good ol' mary jane. Don't get me wrong, I love subbin it but when the Herbalizer comes out, I might grab myself one and experiment on that exclusively with that device.

Top Bottom