You know your a vapist when. . .

JDSupreme said:
I'm convinced abv smells like mild coffee grounds
If i'd ever get to visit you,please forgive me in advance for declining an offer for a cup of coffee(i roast my own beans,other 'hobby' of mine;)). :p
I always find it comparable to the stuff we used to use to smoke eals with(oak shavings i think)long ago.

On topic :
If you have a backup part of everything unmissable for vaping. :)

Havelock Vetenari,

Nycdeisel

JDSupreme said:

me too! the smell varies from strain to strain but my jar does have a faint coffee grounds smell

Nycdeisel,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Nycdeisel said:
JDSupreme said:

me too! the smell varies from strain to strain but my jar does have a faint coffee grounds smell

and when I make butter it smells like coffee/pumpkin :D

JDSupreme,

djonkoman

speaking about coffee... I once made weedcoffee as an experiment, not that much of a high but I noticed the weedtaste and coffeetaste go together really well, I drink my coffee black and usually if it gets too cold it gets nasty, but weedcoffee stays delicious even if it cools down

taking a sip of coffee, then a puff of vapor, then coffee again etc is also nice, then the flavor also mixes a bit

djonkoman,

Qbit

cannabanana
Hey, as pointed out on another forum I read recently, 'vapist' is a bit too close to another term referring to someone who likes to, um, partake in a rather less agreeable pasttime. And besides, 'vaporist' (or 'vapourist' as I would spell it) is the correct term.

Qbit,

weedemon

enthusiast
i always thought of coffee as one of the ultimate breath masks for having freshly blazed... since vapor i haven't needed this trick too much :p

@ qbit, imagine what monsters we would be if our weed plants were considered to be of equal value as people? we would be worse than rapists! :D

to get back on topic you know your a vapist when...

you get super pissed off in a power out because you cant use mos of your vapes. :( thank goodness for lighter / battery based vapes!

weedemon,

Qbit

cannabanana
weedemon said:
@ qbit, imagine what monsters we would be if our weed plants were considered to be of equal value as people? we would be worse than rapists! :D

Oh, um, actually I meant 'papists'. Bloody Catholics.

Qbit,
Have to admit the term vapist doesn't sit well with me either,wouldn't describe myself as such. ;)
Vaporist preferred here as well.
Nothing beats a nice cup of coffee to go with a vapingsession.
I love glass in all my toys. :D
cona.JPG

Havelock Vetenari,

weedemon

enthusiast
Qbit said:
weedemon said:

Oh, um, actually I meant 'papists'. Bloody Catholics.

good god! i don't want to be associated with that word either! lol :p

on an unrlated note, cool coffee maker man! makes me think of breaking bad lol :p

weedemon,

Vaped Ape

MMJ Therapist specializing in gynecology~wannabe
You know you are a vaporist when:

You pull out the big ass generator in a power outage and energize ONLY your vaporizor and the wife says WTF.

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,
Top Bottom