Induction Heater YLL IH by YLL vape

Savilion

It dis get hot on the beta versions. In theory they solve part of the problem. And it was more cause of the armored, you would get no problem with a normal cap :D
Maybe there is a little delays (days) in your order cause yllvape fixed a issue recently
Awesome , I only ordered yesterday so I m cool with waiting if they need to fix something .

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Have my eye on this one for use with the tempest. Waiting for tempest, IH YLL reviews to start coming out.

oddjobold,

kokolokokolokon

Have my eye on this one for use with the tempest. Waiting for tempest, IH YLL reviews to start coming out.
I’m waiting for the final version right now to arrive (that’s why I didn’t post more info about the beta). And i will get a tempest when the big time comes.
I also have a wand so i can compare both with the tempest :D

kokolokokolokon,

Nina

Hello!
can anyone help me or point me in the right direction please?
I have this one
bought it 18 months ago, used it a few times and then switched to edibles and didnt use for some time (it was safely stored away in a drawer)
Last night I wanted to use it, I left it charging for hours but it still wont turn on and when I press the middle button (the one that you press 3 times to turn it on) it says 'LOW BATTERY'
Is it 'bricked' now😥 will it come back to life🙏
I really like it and I want to take it on holiday with me!
Thanks in advance🙏

kokolokokolokon

@Nina did you try to talk with the store? I dont know if the device is still in warranty but maybe they can help you.
If not, i dont know if you could talk with yllvape on instagram, but i’m sure the responsibility for the warranty lies with the store

Nina

@kokolokokoloko thanks so much for replying, I doubt it's still in warranty as I bought it early 2022, I will contact yllvape on instagram, hopefully there's some sort of fix or reset or I will just have to roll up a fat one when I'm on holiday instead:o

Nina

My YLL IH 2.00 has Landed 🤩
I placed the order on September the 10th and 6 days later from China it's right outside my door 💃🏼
Sadly I am nowhere near as efficient and I haven't organised myself to get the right size batteries yet 😬
It's a lovely little thing and I can't wait to use it, thanks again to @kokolokokolokon for pointing me in the right direction💚👍

kokolokokolokon

Testing the final version!
They solve the overheating problem A LOT. Now I can heat the armored and the only part of the ih getting hot is the top metal plate (it is normal).

They changed a condenser and it worked to stabilize the power. Now seems like 60/55w works better and it have a better battery management. The “full” power last longer. Nice

They added warning instruction on the inner side of the battery lid and a strip to take out the batteries.
And now you can buy a new shorter insert for the height adjustment. I find it great for things like the armored or some dynavaps wich needs a deeper heat up.
The old height insert is good for normal dynavaps, low temp sessions, the convector and the pipe X.

Now, clouds! Convector Ti + 55W 15s with the long insert at minimum height (to heat just the top of the cap)

I will share videos with more configs and devices since this is the final version!
I really want to try this device with the tempest! :D

Tji89

Is it necessary with the 8.5mm insert when using it with armored cap and how many seconds does it take to heat it up with the final version?

Tji89,
Reactions: Nina

kokolokokolokon

Is it necessary with the 8.5mm insert when using it with armored cap and how many seconds does it take to heat it up with the final version?
I need to do more test with the armored.
By now i find 47 seconds at 60w a get good results. In the beta i use to get good results at 38 seconds in the boost mode.
I think the shorter insert is better for the armored, but you can set the same height
with the longer one, the con, It's going to come out from the bottom. It was something I told yllvapes about the beta, that's why they made the short insert

I will share heights, seconds and power when i do more test with the armored.
First i share more configs with normal and captive cap since it is easier and faster

Tji89

I couldn't wait so ordered one with a shorter insert 😳 still looking forward to your testing and reviews though✌️

Edit: Mike on cs was very quick with answering questions and shipping it. So far impressed with Ylls service!

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

I need to find the same position i use to heat the armored on the wand to get huge hits 👌 before that I won’t share more configs for the armored

funkyhomer

Received my unit and have been really impressed thus far. I have a fluxer delux, port side mini, and an Orion. My fluxer was pretty custom and still I could see this new unit becoming my favorite.

I’d love more insight on cap depth. I only get to use it so often so haven’t been able to test different depths. Is it best practice to have the cap fully in? Or should I be adjusting so that it’s not all the way?

kokolokokolokon

I’d love more insight on cap depth. I only get to use it so often so haven’t been able to test different depths. Is it best practice to have the cap fully in? Or should I be adjusting so that it’s not all the way?
I think it is worth to adjust the height. Full depth heat the fins and just make the device get too hor without really good results (in my experience). In the case of usong the armored i feel is better to find a middle ground between pass the click, time and depth.
It takes a little of time to find the good config for every device, but when you get it, you get it

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Nina
Top Bottom