Induction Heater YLL IH by YLL vape

kokolokokolokon

After launching the YLLvape Ih and learning from all the feedback received, the new YLL IH arrives! This second version has corrections in the aspects criticized by users and with the added functions that users were looking for in an IH!

5x0f3mMUE8XNAaub8F0lOP4XOPq02TGStOlnQOUFxX0XoW2k93Bh5Cos--yeX5WKfW68uIiUmeoDV6ZPMk_Q-FBRl1V_VvBsLzCyEXnn0im4fkRRPaFLd_eA8wooFs6OP1IS3kYCpUJF8etVjgNMBoY

Variable power/wattage

Enjoy the freedom to adjust the wattage (30W-60W) for optimal vapor production. Whether you prefer big clouds and fast extractions or a slower, more gradual heat-up, the YLL-IH 2.0 has you covered.

30W-35W-40W-45W-50W-55W-60W power adjustable and boost mode ( runs at max power that 2 18650 batteries can support).

Also it reduces power automatically when you set a certain power setting but the battery can not hold it any more.

Adjustable Heating Profile

Fine-tune your vaping session using the tool conveniently located near the battery chamber. Simply adjust the base of the coil to achieve your desired heating profile.

Boost Mode

Experience the full power of the YLL-IH as it runs at maximum wattage supported by the batteries. This ensures rapid heating, quick clicks, and torch-like performance.

Two Replaceable 18650 Battery

Although not included in the kit, the YLL-IH is compatible with high-rate batteries with a discharge current of over 10A. This allows for extended vaping sessions without worrying about running out of power.

_zr30sdG1SSHf7IDKVHws68fWMyeJQSflv5SUxktJZ8QR87irlMyMEa5SgJlcZpqAobdbtwdakjAnbc2XCI9kf6m3JG-ENSGAPXgMHbeBKbKqIsqarEfEp3JFAGh4Dd78zgwZ4G9JyklYg-9ihZZ5Ug

Adjustable timer

Now you decide the heating time to always get the perfect puff without having to worry about listening to the click! (Or, in the case of unregulated vapes such as pipe X and the convector, don't worry about counting!) With the adjustable timer you can adjust the IH to your vape and not the other way around. You can adjust it from 16 to 60 seconds.

Small size for great features.

With a 115x64x34mm the YLL IH offers a compact size for all the features it has. In this way it becomes a comfortable device to carry and that will not take up much size on your table! Like the first version, the YLL IH is protected by a quality chassis, with a very elegant and discreet metal finish.

Multiple devices

With the diameter of the coil + the height adjustment, the YLL ih can hold various devices such the standard dynavap, the dynavap+armored cap, the anvil, the Pipe X, the convector, or the Thermal acumulator

Retailer price: 99USD

Coming soon!

kokolokokolokon

@vapormachina told you it can´t hold the dani/fusion! :lol:

Edit: Finally there will be a change. The coil will be 15,5mm to hold the dani and the anvil thermal battery (seems to be thicker than the tip/oven)

Last edited:
kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Sour Dream

kokolokokolokon

nice
you refer to the coil or the full diameter with the glass?? now this is 13mm?🤔
Now it is around 13mm. And yes, it means full diameter+glass.
Yllvape will do a test with the bigger coil next week but all depends on how it works.

Wow, this looks very fully featured for the price!
Yep! i´ll continue posting info to see how it evolves! :rockon:

Cannabiker

I'm psyched to try this one. With time and power control the click will become irrelevant. I know we've all been waiting--for years--for the promise of a temp-sensing IH, but this level of control could provide results with similar consistency. And we should be able to find out next month.

kokolokokolokon

I'm psyched to try this one. With time and power control the click will become irrelevant. I know we've all been waiting--for years--for the promise of a temp-sensing IH, but this level of control could provide results with similar consistency. And we should be able to find out next month.
i´m testing the beta unit and i can say it is a great device, with cons but a great device. The adjustable height allow to use multiple devices like the convector (heating just the top of the cap) or de Pipe X.

About Dynavap I´m testing various configurations: ptglass tip with normal cap (a configuration the wand didn´t detect with a lot of caps...), m18 tip +captive cap/normal cap/ armored cap (this tip is great on this ih), m21 tip + +captive cap/normal cap/ armored cap and Ti 5fin tip +captive cap/normal cap/ armored cap (this one works great with a longer heating profile, i dont know why). the armored needs the boost mode or 60w with a long heating time.

The cons by now is it depends a lot on the batteries. If you want a great power i would recommend 2x1650 with 35A. I am using 25A batteries and sometimes the screen show me 40w instead of 50/60 because the batteries cant hold it (it is normal in most of the 18650). another con is it get hot. Talking to Yllvape they are working to add refrigeration to make it cooler and upgrading the PCB to another thicker, and they are adding another capacitor to get a more stable power.

Finally it is a 13mm coil since making test at 15,5 for all the devices it has a downgrade about power for smaller devices like dynavap.

i will make videos and write configurations i find great for each device (wattage, heigh, time) even if it will be different cause the upgrades.

Here an unboxing of the Beta device:

Sorry for the delay in the release but it is better to solve problems and get a better device than release it with obvious problems

Edit: oh! A good point: it has a good charge indicator! It seems silly but the wand and multiple devices have this problem

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
i´m testing the beta unit and i can say it is a great device, with cons but a great device. The adjustable height allow to use multiple devices like the convector (heating just the top of the cap) or de Pipe X.

About Dynavap I´m testing various configurations: ptglass tip with normal cap (a configuration the wand didn´t detect with a lot of caps...), m18 tip +captive cap/normal cap/ armored cap (this tip is great on this ih), m21 tip + +captive cap/normal cap/ armored cap and Ti 5fin tip +captive cap/normal cap/ armored cap (this one works great with a longer heating profile, i dont know why). the armored needs the boost mode or 60w with a long heating time.

The cons by now is it depends a lot on the batteries. If you want a great power i would recommend 2x1650 with 35A. I am using 25A batteries and sometimes the screen show me 40w instead of 50/60 because the batteries cant hold it (it is normal in most of the 18650). another con is it get hot. Talking to Yllvape they are working to add refrigeration to make it cooler and upgrading the PCB to another thicker, and they are adding another capacitor to get a more stable power.

Finally it is a 13mm coil since making test at 15,5 for all the devices it has a downgrade about power for smaller devices like dynavap.

i will make videos and write configurations i find great for each device (wattage, heigh, time) even if it will be different cause the upgrades.

Sorry for the delay in the release but it is better to solve problems and get a better device than release it with obvious problems

Edit: oh! A good point: it has a good charge indicator! It seems silly but the wand and multiple devices have this problem

I am a little confused by the previous posts. Does the Dani v3 and fusion fit?

What about the thermal Accumulator?

oddjobold,

kokolokokolokon

I am a little confused by the previous posts. Does the Dani v3 and fusion fit?

What about the thermal Accumulator?
They doesnt fit. Yllvape tested a 15,5 mm coil to use it with the dani/fusion and TA…but it was bad for smaller devices…so it would be another proyect for heavy devices

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: BigJr48

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
They doesnt fit. Yllvape tested a 15,5 mm coil to use it with the dani/fusion and TA…but it was bad for smaller devices…so it would be another proyect for heavy devices
That's strange. The Wand diameter is around 20mm and it heats dynavap sized things very well. I'm guessing this is what you mean by "smaller devices"?

Btw, does anyone here know of a portable IH that uses three 18650 batteries? I'm sure I read about one but just can't find the thread now. 🤔

kokolokokolokon

That's strange. The Wand diameter is around 20mm and it heats dynavap sized things very well. I'm guessing this is what you mean by "smaller devices"?
The difference is with that diameter the wattage on small devices is less stable, and a smaller coil can give more power with the same batteries, something you can notice with the boost mode. Meanwhile the wand can heat the armored in a weak way in 45 secs or so with the same height…the yllvape can give you good resulta in 33-35 seconds.

I love the wand and if you just want to use a normal/captive cap i think is a win. But i find it too weak for the armored, dani, anvil…(too much time heating for meh hits) it would need a bigger batteries to get better results with those devices. And it doesn’t detect things like some caps in glass tips.

I need to test this with the anvil (from a friend, but it is not the new anvil) even if the heat battery doesn't fit, and a friend’s prototype vape.
Something like the tempest would fit too

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

Will the tempest work when released?
In theory it have to work. It fits (have the diameter and depth enough) and if the tempest is designed to work with the wand with, more or less, 35 seconds heating time Im sure this would heat it quicker.
Anyway brenyo is a great meticulous maker and im sure he will test it so we all will know it 🦄

kokolokokolokon,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Sucks that it doesn’t work with Dani/ta sized devices, whichever ih maker can finally get this concept down and shipped will definitely be making some money. Seems like it could be a good device tho

kokolokokolokon

Sucks that it doesn’t work with Dani/ta sized devices, whichever ih maker can finally get this concept down and shipped will definitely be making some money. Seems like it could be a good device tho
He is working on more things. The dani/fusion needs more power than armored/dyna, and more refrigeration…and other kind of batteries 👀
But this model is good for what it is designed. The timer is too much confortable :lol: yesterday i tried the wand again (i still like it) and i combusted because i thought it was going to stop heating at 30 seconds 🤣
I am counting the heatings cycles from cold and seems you get around 23 cycles at 50w before the power goes down and 18 in bypass (boost mode) for the armored before the power goes down.
A good point is it charges semi fast, you can use an ipad charger and it works great (or a external battery. And if you want to charge it slow you can use a slow charger/cable or just use an external charger)

Edit: i know this is more info and it is not about what you said…but i tale the opportunity to share more info 🤣

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Sour Dream

kokolokokolokon

Where will it be on sale? I liked the first version quite a bit but the battery died rather suddenly.
I dont know exactly. It was suppose to be a month ago xD but yllvape started to send some betas to fix the last issues. And it was great he did it…because this needed some adjustment. He is preparing now the final version, soon he will send some to wellknown people and shops. With more dispel and better consistency (to be sure i am going to ask the release date)

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Izan

Savilion

I just ordered one , they seem to be live on the site now , question . I would just be heating a normal cap . You said the device gets hot , after how many sessions ...and do the batteries seem to get hot also. Thanks

Savilion,

kokolokokolokon

I just ordered one , they seem to be live on the site now , question . I would just be heating a normal cap . You said the device gets hot , after how many sessions ...and do the batteries seem to get hot also. Thanks
It dis get hot on the beta versions. In theory they solve part of the problem. And it was more cause of the armored, you would get no problem with a normal cap :D
Maybe there is a little delays (days) in your order cause yllvape fixed a issue recently

kokolokokolokon,
Top Bottom