XVape XLUX ROFFU

CapitalFlower

Yes, it does, the OG stamped plate filter is also a resin trap, Ti or stainless steel mesh works a treat.
I use these,
Perfect - now i just need to find somewhere to buy them in the UK

LesPlenty

Company Rep
i just need to find somewhere to buy them in the UK
Let me know if you find some
Or,
If you cannot find it in the UK you can always buy an 8 or 9mm leather punch or use the Roffu as a template and make your own from mesh screens from any tobacconist.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
($10 for 100 of them)
10 bucks seems about right as Canada is about as easy as Australia to source anything without paying through the nose.
DDave may post to Canada on the cheap, he did to me in Australia as the mesh screens can be chucked in an ordinary envelope.

LesPlenty,

dapatcho

10 bucks seems about right as Canada is about as easy as Australia to source anything without paying through the nose.
DDave may post to Canada on the cheap, he did to me in Australia as the mesh screens can be chucked in an ordinary envelope.
Good shout, I mean I might as well pay $10 CAD for more screens than $10 USD+a stamp? Unless I'm missing something?

EDIT: and if/when I ever get around to getting a Vaphit I could use those screens for those as well? I think?

dapatcho,
Reactions: LesPlenty

CapitalFlower

I actually found some spares that I had with an old Pinnacle Pro vape from many years ago, which seems to fit perfectly. Now I just need to try and modify the stock mouthpiece to prevent hair catching

CapitalFlower,
From guessing, that crack may/can occur from letting the 2 parts snap together constantly without manually slowing down the 'snap shut'. I say guessing as I have never had the fault myself but it has been reported a few times by others. The crack will not cause harm but it will get worse over time to the point of complete failure.
So, that said, if I were you I would grab another spare.

When my original one cracked, I thought maybe it was my fault for letting it snap shut too hard. But since then, I've had to replace the top part twice because they keep cracking in the same place.
I own two Roffu's; and I use one with a glass oven and the other with a metal oven. Oddly, the Roffu with the metal oven is the one that keeps cracking the mouthpiece. Plus, I run them at 365 degrees (f) which is not an extremely high temp for the Roffu.

Wondering if the metal oven is transferring more heat to the mouthpiece than the glass oven, causing it to crack? Something is causing them to crack and it's not because I'm letting the pieces snap together too hard.....

Phil

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I run them at 365 degrees
I run mine at 210c/410f with the metal oven to finish it, I have nearly 11,000 puffs on 2x cooling units and no cracks (my OG is almost 2 years old). This is about the 3rd time I have heard of this problem but not for quite some time.
That said, is anyone else having to replace this part due to cracking continually?
I've had to replace the top part twice because they keep cracking in the same place.
This is the first case I have heard of multiple failures of that part with the same owner. I will send the boss a message to ask how common the fault is now and if there is a reason like soaking the part in iso etc for the problem.

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
This is the first case I have heard of multiple failures of that part with the same owner. I will send the boss a message to ask how common the fault is now and if there is a reason like soaking the part in iso etc for the problem.
I don't want to come across like I'm complaining..... My Roffu's are still the most solid, dependable vape devices I've ever owned. My routine is mostly repeated sessions of microdosing, so they're getting a lot of battery changes, and a lot of "ON" time.
Phil

Philossifer,

kiddvudu2

My unit is pretty new still (early Jan '24), I have 2 cooling units. Neither is cracked, but I can visually see the area of concern on both CU's. The plastic looks thinner there and if it were to crack I would bet that's where it would happen. They have looked that way from day one. I only noticed because I read one of the earlier mentions of it before I received my Roffu, so I looked immediately upon unboxing.

I intentionally "pinch" my finger and thumb between the pieces while reassembling so I can slowly allow the magnetic pairing to occur without a significant "snap"

Good luck!

kiddvudu2,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I intentionally "pinch" my finger and thumb between the pieces while reassembling so I can slowly allow the magnetic pairing to occur without a significant "snap"
That is a great technique tip...better than my trying to hang on to the cooling unit and failing to slow it quite often, there is always a balancing act between magnet strength v use (and I will add self-damage to the list of factors).

LesPlenty,

Petetbay

All this talk of cracked cu plastic I checked mine and 2 are ok and 3rd one that I’m using with the steel chamber I just started using again is slightly cracked with an outline of what I believe is the magnet. Maybe there’s something to using the steel chamber heating the plastic more and the force of the cu reattaching causing the magnet to impact the hot plastic. I never used the steel chamber much, mostly the glass chamber or JodiGlass wpa with it’s own modified cu. I run a lot hash thru the Roffu doing long sessions and it gets very hot, but always with glass chamber and haven’t seen any cracks until I started using the steel chamber. I do let the cu snap back together so I’m kind of at fault, but that’s what I do with all my magnet mp’s. I also use the silicone glove which may cause the cu stay hotter and not allow heat to dissipate from the cu as required. I never use the OG mp and spiral cu anymore, the accessory wpa or JodiGlass wpa.

I’m still waiting on the availability of a cheap bare cu as the cu is not warranty part and the full unit is expensive. They did it with the V3Pro.

Last edited:

WoodyWeedPecker

One of my 2 CU also developed many cracks on it. Even in the pit where the glass bowl go. Still functional and only cosmetic damages but I stopped using it after reading a post here that it could get worse. My older cooling unit has a stronger CU material (or weaker magnet?). You can tell it's not about to have any crack on the cu. I guess it will be easy for their manufacturing to solve the issue (if not done already) since they have the right template with my older unit.

They have a link on their US website to buy the CU unit separately. It's a bit expensive: https://xvapeusa.com/product/roffu-mouthpiece-top/

Petetbay

I just run a couple bowls on my OG Roffu w/steel chamber and I forgot that last time I ramped it up to 428*F to finish it off it combusted and it did it again both times. I stopped drawing when I tasted it and it just blackened the avb. The OG Roffu does run hotter than my newer Roffu, but never had near combustion with the glass chamber. As far as the mp goes during this use I checked the temp of the cracked plastic a couple of times during and after, it was warm not hot to the touch. Weird. :hmm:

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Does anyone have a consolidated list of all the dosing capsules that fit the Roffu? Xmax V3 ones work and one of the Healthy Rips sets does as well? I don't remember which one though. Any others?
The XMax V3 Pro Dosing Capsules were released in early 2022. They became the official dosing capsule of the XLux Roffu in ≈ October of 2022 after several months of seeing if there were any better solutions which were not found. Fast forward to ≈ August of 2023 when the newest V2 design of the Dosing Capsules were released by TopGreen which sunset the V1s from 2022. The issue here is that the supply lines were not exhausted of V1 (and still aren't) which has created some confusion.

V2 Capsules have an indented lid and are slightly shorter in size, the V1 lids were flat and the "floating" screen needed to be removed from the Roffu Glass/Metal chamber in order for the dosing capsules to sit below the clearance of the silicone gasket at the base of the Mouthpiece Top that connects magnetically so it can seat flush.

There are 3rd party capsules which fit too but am unsure if those were designed for something else entirely or if they were just an attempt to replicate the OG V1 design from TopGreen. Sorry to not have additional info here regarding other devices caps.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I just received a couple of value-adding Roffu items. I received the new style capsules (Roffu herb pods x5) w/holder and the body armour,
1712891886011-jpg.53086

1712891886000-jpg.53087

The armour sure does keep things cooler when running the Roffu hard.:tup:
The Roffu UI has also had a tweak, the puff counter is now a bit easier to understand,
screenshot-145-png.53088

kiddvudu2

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Still chasing up listing the cooling cap and possible firmware updates but in the meantime, we have 20% off storewide with the code...420PARTY

CaGe-Man

Yep, I am afraid XVAPE USA is USA only, but here are a couple of local seller options for you,
Are there any good deals in Germany or canada you can recommend?

CaGe-Man,
Top Bottom