www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

When I scrolled down this page, I thought from the pics that they were giving away a spacecase, i almost died, lol

hereigoagain,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
Randy, enjoi123 beat me to it but I also took a pic of my new lanyard. I actually took the pic before I saw enjoi's post...something about great minds...

picture1ej.jpg

Truefreak,

PuffItUp

Retailer
hereigoagain said:
When I scrolled down this page, I thought from the pics that they were giving away a spacecase, i almost died, lol

Not this time although we have a habit of giving them out free when we can (:

PuffItUp,

PuffItUp

Retailer
TrueFreak: MFLB on a Lanyard is pure genius.

enjoi123: Welcome to FC!

Here is my swag

Vaporizer_Lanyard.jpg

PuffItUp,
Randy that's some sweet swag! haha. Totally gonna keep an eye out for puffitup Lanyard. Looking forward to having the FC one on my keychain! Once again puffitup has outdone themselves nice job!

Received my MFLB grinder today it is sweet Thanks for bein such an awesome company you guys deserve every bit of the reputation! Won't be long now!

endless187,

MagicBartender

THE MagicBartender
Popped on to say Thank you & since I'm not alone & we're sharing how we're using them...

with my Genie Coil & custom heat shield cozy...

The PERFECT combo!

Thanks again Randy!Cheers, Sue `*>~[
PS I'm passing out cards already! LOL Oh AND...
HOW did u know I wanted to check out that wick! ;-D

MagicBartender,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just ordered a Solo from PIU on Friday afternoon and it was sitting on my desk when I got back from lunch today (Monday).

Randy, you guys are the best!

Thanks.

Stu,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Thanks Stu! the Solos are awesome

MagicBartender: Thanks for swagging, that cozy is a great idea. And yea, the Hemp Wick works great with Vapor Genie. Enjoy!

PuffItUp,
Received lanyard today! Thanks Randy!/puffitup staff.

Puffitup is the best! Hands down. Ordering a whip soon and waiting on the amazing I Scale.

endless187,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Great article Randy, and pic- always good to put a face to people!

I never knew that you had the legal threats though. Just for selling vaporizers. That's ludicrous!

WatTyler,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
First, I've made several purchases from PuffItUp (1 on ebay, a few from website), and all have been awesome. If they have something I want, I get it from them. Highly recommended.

Second, great article and keep up the good work.

Magic9,
Terrible company, absolutely ZERO customer service skills, no one answers phones, emails are returned 2 or 3 days later and at 3am, none of the employees know what's going on or seem to have been trained in any way.. MFLB was ordered for international shipping to Canada, never showed up, USPS has no record of a package ever being dropped off, Randy refused to re-ship, told me "I would have to go buy it somewhere else" and then two days later when I went to go look at puffitup.com Randy had blocked me from the site.. You will not be satisfied with puffitup.com I seriously suggest trying Vapeworld.com (they price match and free 2-5 day shipping) and will beat puffitup.com all day any day in customer service! BEWARE PUFFITUP.COM and SIX 5 if you value your money and expect a level of service when you spend it.

SarENT_Shart,

Ville23

Surprised to hear this....I've always had great experiences with PIU.
Randy has always been great answering questions and giving sweet deals!
I would not hesitate to order from him again.

Ville23,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
SarENT_Shart said:
Terrible company, absolutely ZERO customer service skills, no one answers phones, emails are returned 2 or 3 days later and at 3am, none of the employees know what's going on or seem to have been trained in any way.. MFLB was ordered for international shipping to Canada, never showed up, USPS has no record of a package ever being dropped off, Randy refused to re-ship, told me "I would have to go buy it somewhere else" and then two days later when I went to go look at puffitup.com Randy had blocked me from the site.. You will not be satisfied with puffitup.com I seriously suggest trying Vapeworld.com (they price match and free 2-5 day shipping) and will beat puffitup.com all day any day in customer service! BEWARE PUFFITUP.COM and SIX 5 if you value your money and expect a level of service when you spend it.
Well >>
Today was my first encounter with Randy from puffitup.com .. I needed info some info on DBV.. I asked 7th floor but i haven't yet received their answer.. and i do not expect it in the next few days..
However i've heard some guys mentioning Randy from puff it up who was a very helpful guy .. .And he is indeed.. I posted a ticket trough the website.. and got reponse on my e-mail in no more than 20 -30 minutes..
Also that was 6-7 hours ago.. So i don;t know what time is this where he is..

Abysmal Vapor,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
SarENT_Shart said:

I have ordered many times with Puff It Up and Randy has always offered excellent customer service. Why exactly would you recommend Vapeworld over PIU? If you've had good service from Vapeworld before, why order from PIU especially when the MFLB is the same price on both sites. Very suspicious first post (IMO).

Gonzo,

max

Out to lunch
SarENT_Shart said:
I don't know what the REAL story here is, but Randy has proven over and over to FC members that top rate customer svc. is a priority with him. Nobody will convince me that this complaint is true, as presented.

max,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
I've gotten outstanding super fast service and delivery from Randy & Co and I haven't even bought anything there yet (still saving up for the large 4pc space case)...I've only won something. Either SarENT_Shart is being misleading or there is way more to this story than he provided.

Truefreak,

Stealf

Ordered the MFLB #5 Combo Package from puff it up a week back. I talked to randy over email cause I was having a problem with the coupon code, so he told me I could have extra batteries and a scale when it comes in stock. Honestly, the most friendly staff and not to mention the shipping was litterally overnight from San Jose to Phoenix. I was missing one glass stem and I sent him an email saying it was already but I thought I'd let him know and he instantly sent it out and I had that the next day aswell. Thank you so much Randy, I'll definately be telling my buddies about you and buying from you if I need anything again.

Stealf,

PuffItUp

Retailer
SarENT_Shart said:

Good to hear from you again. Anyone that wants to be verbally rude to my staff or say "we deserve another 9/11" is welcome to not buy from us.

-Randy

PuffItUp,

Pcpvapors

Puffitup has been nothing but perfect with my orders, and as far as I can see randy is a beloved member of this Heinz 57 FC family.

Pcpvapors,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I have received excellent service from this company. The free FC lanyard was really nice as well. Randy has my future business and support.

t-dub,
Top Bottom