www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

PuffItUp

Retailer
aesthyrian said:
I swear, they never sleep at PIU, I have also got insanely fast e-mail responses at the oddest of hours.

coffee-poster.jpg

PuffItUp,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks for the nice discount on the TV. I would have grabbed it at that price if that dink in the forum didn't whine and ruin things :(

mod note: This part of the forum is also subject to the rules and name calling isn't allowed, even indirectly.

darkrom,

PuffItUp

Retailer
darkrom said:
Thanks for the nice discount on the TV. I would have grabbed it at that price if that dink in the forum didn't whine and ruin things :(

Thanks Darkrom, sorry about the tease. The Thermo Vapes are very cool vaporizers. We used them in SF over new years and they were great because you can use them with gloves on. Also the smell is very minimal (:

PuffItUp,

MagicBartender

THE MagicBartender
Mornin'! Is there a Password? It Says it's "Private", w/no link to your YouTube. If it's just I gotta "Follow"
:peace: THANX Randy

PS LOVIN' my VG Coil!

MagicBartender,

tdandre

maconheiro revolucionario
darkrom said:
is there a discount on the TV?

tdandre,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Thanks MagicBartender! We had it set to private, all fixed now. Glad you like the coil, Vapor Genie makes some of the coolest vaporizers, and they do it in a way that is so simple.

tdandre: The Thermo Vape was originally going to be priced around $399, it took a lot of work to bring the price down to $249.99 so I doubt anyone will be offering discounts anytime soon. We get to try out a lot of vaporizer brands, and very few impress us like the TV does.

PuffItUp,

sok186

Just ordered a Arizer Solo (M106 SS) from Puff It Up since they had a great deal going and there was a lot of good word about them on the boards, and within minutes Randy had shipped it and confirmed the details of the comments I'd left on my order! Very impressive! Looking forward to the rest of the experience!

sok186,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Got my ThermoVape from PuffItUp last week and could not be more impressed with the service I received. Much thanks Randy for swapping out the grinder for me. Will definitely be shopping with these guys again.

Gonzo,
I ordered the MFLB combo #5 (includes free overnight shipping) on Wednesday. Now, after reading previous posts about the overnight shipping, I'm really hoping it gets here today

Edit: Nope. :(

hereigoagain,

iknad86

Well, I just ordered a mflb from puffitup. they charged me 3 times! It might take up to 48 hours for the money to go back into my account, So i hope the customer service is really as good as everybody says. I will report back hopefully with a positive outcome!

iknad86,

PuffItUp

Retailer
stickstones: Thanks for emailing us today, the VG coils are awesome and they are in stock now. I just switched from the VG bat to the Coil, it doesn't get get nearly as hot which is nice.

hereigoagain: We have heard some feedback that usps Express is losing its expressness. whenever you get a chance get ahold of us with your order numer and I will make sure the actual cost of shipping is refunded.

Gonzo: The Thermo Vape is awesome, glad you like it as much as we do

sok186: Have fun with your Solo, we have been playing around with a water pipe adapter. The solo hits so hard that it fills up a water pipe with no trouble. Make sure you have a pizza ready (:

PuffItUp,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Hey FC Peoples!

We have always been so grateful for your support and feedback. As a way of saying thanks for the awesomeness we made some of the very first FC SWAG!

Fuck_Combustion.jpg

Thats right, FC Lanyards!

These are completely free to the FC community! Email your name, address and FC name to Randy@puffitup.com and we will ship one out asap. Any address sent for a free lanyard will be deleted after the item is sent and we will never send you any unwanted spam.

Thanks to Vtac and Max for sharing their logo with us.

PuffItUp,

iknad86

Just wanted to post a little update! Awesome customer service! it wasnt even puffitup.coms fault, it was my banks. Who woulda thought the bank would mess up? :o

iknad86,
I must also update to show how great these guys are. I got the mflb saturday, so basically 2nd day if shipped wed afternoon. Very decent timeframe, and randy was more than generous to fix the issue.

Great customer service!

hereigoagain,
Have had a very very good experiance with puffitup! There reputation is well deserved! Randy and the rest of the crew all go out of there way to help anyone! Currently waiting on a OEM MFLB grinder and the amazing I scale. Sure it won't be too long. They really are a great company that cares about it's customers.

Awesome lanyard too!

endless187,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just got my VG Coil in from puffitup. Great service! I emailed Randy on Tuesday to see if they were in stock. Heard back from him promptly. Immediately placed an order and it was shipped out within hours. Got to me four days after ordering going cross country.

Thanks Randy!

stickstones,

2clicker

Observer
PIU, i am planning on buying a new Medium 4pc Space Case Black grinder soon, but was wondering about one thing. On a different retailers site they say "Previous Space Case grinders came with a titanium finish - These newer Space Case grinders are anodized Black only."

i was just curious if you have the new black ones or just the titanium versions...?

oh and email sent for a lanyard. thanks!

2clicker,

PuffItUp

Retailer
2clicker said:
PIU, i am planning on buying a new Medium 4pc Space Case Black grinder soon, but was wondering about one thing. On a different retailers site they say "Previous Space Case grinders came with a titanium finish - These newer Space Case grinders are anodized Black only."

i was just curious if you have the new black ones or just the titanium versions...?

Whats up 2clicker! Space Case titanium used to have a Browner tint like this

SC4PartTitaniumMediumTopLarge_001.jpg

Now they have a black finish like this

SCMediumBlack1Large.jpg

We take all our own HD images so anything you buy from us should be exactly as described. Very cool home made vape btw.

PuffItUp,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Just wanted to say I received excellent service from this retailer and will use them again. The free FC lanyard looks cool! Thanks guys!

t-dub,

2clicker

Observer
PuffItUp said:
2clicker said:

Whats up 2clicker! Space Case titanium used to have a Browner tint like this

Now they have a black finish like this

We take all our own HD images so anything you buy from us should be exactly as described. Very cool home made vape btw.

thanks for the response and the kind words about the hakko! however im still kind of confused because of the description of the grinder on your site. it says "titanium space case medium 4pc", but it has the black finish pic...? sorry if im missing something... :uhoh:

2clicker,
Top Bottom