www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

PuffItUp

Retailer
We don't often find resellers who share our vision for customer service but it looks like you guys at PuffItUp are a cut above the rest and we could probably work something out if you're interested in carrying some UDs.

If you are just get in touch with @underdogette and we'll go from there. :tup:

Done, i have never been more excited to send a PM. Also @jim-bob i owe you

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks Randy, both Orb kits arrived and I'll be delivering one to my brother in law tonight.

Unfortunately my father was just diagnosed with cancer and is going in for second chemo/radiation treatment this week. I am going to give him a demo session when he gets back and I may be ordering a third him as well.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
underdog said:
We don't often find resellers who share our vision for customer service but it looks like you guys at PuffItUp are a cut above the rest and we could probably work something out if you're interested in carrying some UDs.

If you are just get in touch with @underdogette and we'll go from there

Done, i have never been more excited to send a PM. Also @jim-bob i owe you

OUTSTANDING!!

Last edited:

Cardiox

Ordered my crafty a few minutes ago! From PIU of course :) Edit: It was shipped in less than ten minutes :o and Randy is the best! Seriously no one be skeptic like me. I am naturally on edge and skeptic of everything and this is absolutely the best place I have ever shopped at online!

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I recently got a call from one of the folks I turned on to PIU when they had a vape go belly up. I reminded him that the item was still covered under warranty and suggested they call PIU. I even added 'I wouldn't be surprised if you received a replacement within a few days'. I won't go into the details but it concluded with the person calling me back and saying:

'Thanks for the suggestion. I've never had a customer service experience like this before! These guys are amazing and really know how to treat a customer. Wish there were more like them'.

I don't give a reference lightly as I believe that it reflects on the giver .... I never feel uneasy telling someone to use PIU.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
images

weston-girl-scout-cookies.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nugg

Just wanted to chime in and say I have received awesome customer service from PIU.

I ordered a V4 omicron and the battery was DOA. The team was very quick in responding and more than happy to help. All they wanted was for me to have a good experience.

W9 posted on FC to say that retailers had received the new batch of batteries. So I went to send PIU an email but they had beat me to it. My new battery was already on its way to me. Can't get better than that!

A big thanks to Randy, Jake and the rest of the crew!!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I messaged Randy around midnight the other night in regards to a vape purchase, and he got back to me at 9:05am pretty much, on a Saturday. Talked with me through a few emails, despite my annoying questions, and managed to give me a kickass deal on the vape I wanted.

He was so incredibly friendly (as expecting from previous encounters), and emailed me back every time within a few minutes.

He said my vape would be shipped out within the hour (remember this is a Saturday morning), and it was literally shipped out in 5 minutes.

I can't really say how much I appreciate doing business with this man and his company. I feel like I'm helping a friend with his business, as he supplies me with exactly what I want. I don't think I'll really ever buy anything from Randy without talking to him first, I just love his comments and what he has to say, his kindness, his customer service, everything. It's just awesome talking to him. I feel like he's my friend just through a few purchases with him. I really can't say enough about puffitup. Such a fantastic way to do business.

Top Bottom