www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Hi Randy,
I found a very intersting code for haze for your web, HV3 + tanks for $179.

I wanted to use it for a green Haze, but there are only black ones in stock.

How long is this code going to be woking? If it is not ending soon I'd wait for the green one...if it is only for 420 i'd have to give it a thought....

TIA

PuffItUp

Retailer
Hi Randy,
I found a very intersting code for haze for your web

I wanted to use it for a green Haze, but there are only black ones in stock.

How long is this code going to be woking? If it is not ending soon I'd wait for the green one...if it is only for 420 i'd have to give it a thought....

TIA

We will be fully stocked again Tuesday, 4/26. The coupon you mentioned was during our 4/20 sale and will not be valid when the hazes are back in stock. however if you email me before purchasing we can get the same combo set up for ya. randy@puffitup.com

MinnBobber

GSC (Girl Scout Cookies) from Randy, thanks Randy.
Samoas landrace strain.
Seems to vape best at 370 F, with cold milk

Mighty%20MM%20GSC.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered one extra battery for my Arizer Air. I hope it gets here by Friday, I'm trying to head out of town for the weekend.

Props to Randy for the service I received when I ordered my Air a few weeks ago. I'm loving this little portable, vape on the go, vape here, vape there, vaping every mutha fucking where! :razz:

Last edited:

PuffItUp

Retailer
Just order one extra battery for my Arizer Air. I hope it gets here by Friday, I'm trying to head out of town for the weekend.

Props to Randy for the service I received when I ordered my Air a few weeks ago. I'm loving this little portable, vape on the go, vape here, vape there, vaping every mutha fucking where! :razz:

We will have your battery in the mail asap :-D

Top Bottom