Woodeez Aromatherapy Diffuser/ Vaporizer !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Just stopped in for the daily read, cant beleive the drama.:uhoh: Thanks Clyde.

For those that have emailed, the website will be back online shortly. Also all orders from last week will be shipping Tuesday. :peace:

highendvapes,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I suspect Buzz Butter would be great as a lip balm. I've been very close to tasting a small amount previously.

Happycamper,

Frickr

Happycamper said:
I suspect Buzz Butter would be great as a lip balm. I've been very close to tasting a small amount previously.
it works great as a lipblam ;)

Frickr,

Ash

vaporist
I would love to see this thread closed and Todd kick off his vape with a new, official Woodeez thread. Hopefuly, by that time, the marketing copy will be improved and will highlight the unique features of this product, rather than the similarities to the PD.

After only a week with my new PD I feel can say that it was only a matter of time before another ROHS compliant, Eterra-style vape came on the market (IMHO). I think it is interesting that it is another one-man show and not a mass-market operation. But, for all we know, that might be coming, too.

Anyway, as someone who was also initially irked by the Woodeez, for most of the same reasons lwien and others have so thoroughly digested, I'm hoping we can all take a step back and see what happens. I think Todd made a few mistakes (see this thread), but I think Tom did, too, by not bringing on help earlier when demand began outstripping supply. I understand the desire to keep Purple-Days a mom & pop operation, but I think this market will eventually be bigger than even these two businesses can satisfy unless they significantly expand their payrolls. I mean, heck, these things aren't sold overseas, and they're not even available in head shops yet. At my local shop (if you think of two hours away as local), they all own and recommend the SS. What would happen if you gave those guys an Eterra-style vape to try? Would they stock it and recommend it? Heck, yeah they would.

I think if Todd really is a bad dude, that will come out. Should he issue some sort of mea culpa? It would probably be a good business move, because more than with other vape styles, trust in the manufacturer is VERY important (you can't see the vapor path without destroying the vape and the market leader has trust in spades). But, I would understand if he didn't feel it was necessary given how his product and website were introduced to the community before he was ready. I hope he does, because I would like for this issue to be put to bed. Then we'll be able to get back to discussing features and performance.

Lastly, I've talked about this now being a two-vape game, between the PD and the Woodeez. No disrespect intended to Rick, but it seems the market has spoken, and the market, all other things equal, will take ROHS compliance every time. I think the introduction of the Woodeez will hurt MZ sales far more than it will hurt PD sales. Of course, there could always be a next-gen, ROHS Zap.:cool:

Ash,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom