Wiz Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dison

Old Red Eye
I've searched the forum, but can't seem to find any information about this portable vaporizer. There is a short promo video on YouTube, but was wondering what the group knows about this product?

dison,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Could you give a link of the promo video?
Or more information on what it looked like.

paytonpenn,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Looks interesting, I want to say its made by Aura Medical from the information I gained from the video. But I am guessing their website isn't done yet and they aren't ready to release because I couldn't find any valuable information besides what blogs are informing me.

paytonpenn,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I want to try that... I had that exact idea of stirring the herbs inside of a heating chamber. It is like conduction but combined with stirring. I really really want to try that.

Slightly Medicated,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Looks like a very cool and sleek unit. I am hoping that the company starts up a presence, and provides pictures of it. I am always wary of these 3DCAD mockup videos - I've had my heart broken many times in the past

max

Out to lunch
It looks like a quality unit, but a vape with a moving part doesn't inspire confidence in me for long term reliability. We'll see, if/when the company decides to come out of hiding.

max,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yeah looks awesome, but been fooled in the past (atmos raw) gotta see it to believe it

Mynameismud,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom