"Why the Zephyr Ion contest pisses me off thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konrad_Zuse

BRUCE@ZEPHYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!.............

I don't know why this thread is needed, you wanted to do something nice for the community, and someone had to win. Was it fair? It was to you, who picked it. Yes I wish it was something easier, but hey that's life and we have to deal with it. I thought my twitter contest idea might win, since it worked very well with the last company that used hashtags, but hey we all cannot win can we?

Again thanks a lot for the contest, it's fun, and I hopefully will be able to participate in the graphics portion, hopefully I will get to try the Zephyr one time :).

Konrad_Zuse,

MileHigh

lwien said:
MileHigh said:
Wow holy shit, I can't believe the reaction this has created. Are some of you extremely poor? Why would not getting to enter a contest where you have like a 1-in-300 shot of winning something that costs $360 create such a backlash? Did you really need to win one of these that badly?

Apparently everyone is pissed off that they didn't get to offer their mediocre tagline entry and don't have artistic talent. I thought I should have won that last contest, the dude who won basically just made an all-encompassing "Do something visual" entry and won it, but w/e it's not like I can't get a bag vape if I really wanted one. We weren't competing for the lottery people. Jesus.
See, now THERE'S a post that is designed to do one thing..............stir up some shit.
Not my design to "stir up shit" I just never decline to voice my opinion if I feel something is askew. I realize that in many in cases it is socially unacceptable, less so on the internet but still. However I find it is easier to live with creating conflict than to keep my opinion of something to myself when I feel that a contrary viewpoint is warranted.

Bruce made a contest, everybody except one guy lost. Have the maturity to not fucking whine about it.

MileHigh,

lwien

MileHigh said:
Have the maturity to not fucking whine about it.
And..........there's another quote to stir shit up. Let's see, MileHigh, could you even possibly be any more confrontational. All I did was ask some questions. Bruce answered them. I accepted Bruce's answers and moved on. And yet............you feel the need to rub salt into a debate that has since been closed. You are treading in troll territory here, MH. Careful, you just may fall in, or have you already fallen in under different user names.

Over, and now............truly out.

Laters.

lwien,

MileHigh

lwien I don't know why you think I'm talking to you specifically, I'm talking about the fact that there was a need for this thread at all.

And,

stickstones said:
anyone object to me ABV'ing this topic?
no.

MileHigh,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom