1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Who vapes a lot? And how much? (Not a competition)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Qbit, Sep 17, 2011.

1. TboneToker

TboneToker Medical Enthusiast

I tend to go through 2g a day average and it's been like that for about 3 or 4 years. Lately I have been sometimes doing about 1g instead of 2g on certain days since I am trying to save money but in all honesty if I can truly afford it I will go with 2g.

If I am with my amazing best friend I actually use less, or the same amount, surprisingly. I guess we get each other feeling well and so the cannabis is less needed or it's more effective.

But yes.

2. vapenerd

vapenerd Well-Known Member

0.1g/day, 100% recreational, low tolerance. Loving it!

3. Ohmie

Ohmie Govrnmnt fund adult circumcision & frenuloplasty!

Does that even show up on drug tests?

4. vapenerd

vapenerd Well-Known Member

Luckily I've never had a drug test so I don't know. But I'm wondering... why would it not show up?

HD Springer likes this.
  5. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

I'm a patient so I don't skip doses. It's about it's effectiveness, more so than the amount. I consume between 1-1.5 grams of flower per day, or roughly 1/3 a gram of concentrate per day. I have a couple of new strains I've never had before and they are rocking my dose, so I'll likely be cutting back for this round of meds.

HD Springer likes this.
  6. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

OK, I have not been keeping track very well of which threads and what I'v been posting.

i'v show up as using but below legally positive limits with blood work at the VA with similar usage amounts.

I'm low dose; around 1g in 20 days as a maintenance dose. I take occasional days off as well. But I go very heavy on those days when I'm experiencing BAD chronic pain and have pushed it to much with other things I use to medicate.

7. Ohmie

Ohmie Govrnmnt fund adult circumcision & frenuloplasty!

When you say similar amounts I'm guessing the line begins at .3 grams? And youre saying I could pass a blood test w just that amount per day? I'm also assuming the VA test is pretty much the standard for any other govt issued/standardized testers?

8. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

I wake and vape and then vape in the evening, too. I vape to fall asleep. I do small bowls spaced out and keep a nice buzz going. How much I vape seems to be dependent upon how much weed is in my stash lol what am I going to do when I start growing my own?
    On average an 8th lasts me 1-2 weeks depending on if I use avb or not to help me sleep. But I can also lose myself and do as much as a quarter in a week, which I never feel good about afterward.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  9. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

The VA routinely test for lots of stuff when doing a comprehensive blood panel. The VA has long had a reefer madness hard on for the presence of any Cannabis.

Im in a medical state and with the VA backing off on actually refusing services to users of the devil weed I told them I had a medical card and my primary care told me that trace amounts had shown up in my blood work. he was not amused when I attempted to clarify that they weren't using an actual test for but rather for metabolites.

My actual daily use is along the lines of 1g/20 days. But when I need to hit hard I do. Say a few times a month I'm >1.5g in a day.

I don't know what the law sets for current testing levels or how much use takes you over the limit.

10. iloveCBD

iloveCBD New Member

Cannabis I can smoke 5 grams in a day in order to be contempt. With some High percent THC (85%+)cartridges I can only smoke .25 at most before passing out for a nap.

11. Gigsabits53

Gigsabits53 Well-Known Member

I think 2 grams a day would be perfect for me. I have been been doing roughly a gram a day for the last several months to save money.

Petrolhead_GR likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors