1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Who vapes a lot? And how much? (Not a competition)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Qbit, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Peloton

Peloton Vapes Hard

My transition into vaporizing was similar... went from getting shitfaced on the fattest j's, blunts, and bowls I could suck down, to where I am now. Seeing my friends throw 2g+ of high grade into a wrap nowadays makes me want to go, "NOOOO! We could of all been high for days off of that". Of course, they don't understand. And also like you mentioned, I get high off way less product than I ever thought would be possible. All I have to do is load up what would have been "one big ass bong rip" into a vaporizer, and I can stay elevated for most of my day with no burnt out comedown feeling.

Buildozer and SacToker like this.
  2. djonkoman

djonkoman Well-Known Member

that burntout comedown feeling was the reason I never smoked daily, my transition to vaping also became my transition to daily vaping. and still within a few weeks my usage per week was way lower, altough I never become that giggling pile anymore. well I do ocassionally giggle if I'm high enough, but not anymore like that, where I did nothing else as giggling/laughing without sound

I have the same with my friends who all smoke joints, they don't throw in as much as I used to do tough, they all just roll regular thickness joints mixed with tobacco. but still what they throw in one of the many joints of the evening would be enough for me for the entire evening, getting a better high and taste too.

3. Peloton

Peloton Vapes Hard

:tup: The powers of vaporizing are a universal truth!

4. Vapinghole

Vapinghole Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master

AGBeer, I agree. I vape much less with my MFLB (speaking of, think I'll have a trench right after typing this post...;)). And I use more when vaping through my whip vape. Sometimes I vape more than I typically would because I enjoy the taste/ritual aspect. I'd say I vape a lot in general (daily), but I'm VERY active (and also a professional, though I wake n bake on occasion, depending on my day ahead). Always vape after work/pre workout, after dinner, and before bed to ensure my good night's rest.

On the weekends, all bets are off. I'll wake n bake my ass off, and I'll vape my nuts off depending on what I'm doing over the weekend.

I was a daily combuster (bong hits) before finding vaporization in January this year. I feel SO much better and I keep the same schedule I had when I was combusting.

darkrom and AGBeer like this.
  5. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I'm the same way. Lucky for me "vape my nuts off" is always on my weekend agenda.

6. johnnyBgreen

johnnyBgreen spirit

Interesting post

7. ilovebOObs

ilovebOObs can i stick my male joint in there?

hahah "vape my nuts off" is on my schedule for everyday :lol:

i average about 1oz every 2 weeks if i'm good. plus hash/kief/wax
    i think i need to stop messin around with the hash/wax stuff. that has been kill my tolerance.

8. AGBeer

AGBeer Lost in Thought

You know, there IS a house or two for sale in my neighborhood... (I need a RESPONSIBLE cannabro that isnt into all kinds of stupid shit cause they actually have a life)

Aside from the working out deal (aside from playing the hell out of my drums daily) you pretty much described my vaping habits. (At least when I can get away with it)

9. Vapinghole

Vapinghole Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master

Haha! That's awesome, AGBeer, and flattering too! I'd totally dig being your "cannabro" neighbor! And wouldn't you know it--I'm a bass player, so we'd have vaping and playing in common. :cheers: I've always considered myself a "drummer's bassist," if you catch my drift.

Also, I'm giving you 5,000 points for "cannabro." Well done, sir! :tup: I got a big kick out of that and will use it often (giving due credit).

I love the art of incorporating vaporization into my daily routine. As I mentioned on another thread, there's great satisfaction in the discipline of moderation. My priorities are set, I do what's needed but demand excellence and strive to exceed expectations. I'm very fortunate to have created a solid work/life balance, part of which includes me vaping my balls to high heaven! :freak: But I've worked and continue to work very hard to keep that balance. In other words, I don't take my fortune/life for granted.

Sorry to get all corny--I just vaped a wandload of blue dream with a shitload of kief at a slightly-higher temp than typical for me.

Vape on, my friends.

Purpl3_Haz3, sessnet and AGBeer like this.
  10. NewSchoolExplorer

NewSchoolExplorer Active Member

For insomnia I recommend using higher temperatures. If you get yourself to be physically tired by working out and such it helps with insomnia along with a good sesh. I have a minor case of insomnia but recently I have been doing much better.

BTW nice thread to get a consensus. I used to vape a lot of oils and my tolerance went really high and I would need at least a .2 dab of some homemade top shelf vac purged BHO. I am currently trying to practice moderation because I came to learn that if you continuously use a certain amount of cannabis your body will get used to it whereas if you maintain yourself at a given level and splurge on special occasions your overall experience and budget will reward you.

Stu likes this.
  11. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Hey NSE :). This is very funny for me reading now that post of the "Abuser diary". I will quote a more recent post on the theme from another thread.

NewSchoolExplorer likes this.
  12. Fulvic

Fulvic Well-Known Member

Depends on how I'm feeling...

Typically, I'll dab less than half a gram of BHO and vape a little over a gram of nug, daily.

13. crawdad

crawdad floatin

.1 maybe .2, depends....but on the weekends its more like 1 or 2+, i like the weekends.

its interesting to me to look at the numbers sometimes, but mostly i find i enjoy what i do when im not calculating too much, just feeling and doing, and doing some more!!!

14. stonedwarman

stonedwarman I got paid to kill people.

I vape before class, after class, and at night before sleeping to ward off nightmares :). 7 grams normally lasts about 10 days.

15. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Kenner

16. Roger D

Roger D Vapor Wizard

My daily average is .53 of indoor grown cannabis, I would say it's my minimum, if I had more supply I would puff around 1.2 (that's what I take for each vacation day)
    Theses days I also consume a serving of AVB alcohol tincture a couple hours before sleep. That really helps with insomnia.

I vape 24/7, even some times I wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss, my volcano is always on, I take a loaded bowl and pump a balloon that I puff on the bed while falling back asleep :zzz:

I use my stash very consistently trough the days mainly because of the cost. I try to exhale as little as possible and I split in a lot of small bowls to maximize absorption.

Buildozer likes this.
  17. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member

I'm at about 2.5g/day average (can be as low as 1.25-1.5/day for a few days sometimes and as high as about 3g/day at the higher end occasionally). I vape from waking up until going to bed 365 days a year (unless I can't avoid leaving the country and am going somewhere where I won't be able to get meds or the potential for persecution/prosecution is too high)

When I use to smoke it was about the same. When I had unlimited amounts it was about the same. I have cut back to weekly use in the past for a few years but that saw a significant rise in alcohol and tobacco consumption (both of which I do not use anymore), and overall negative consequences of stopping. (I'm more stable with cannabis than without ... or at least notice more easily when I'm swinging too far in one direction or the other)

I have a friend that's at about 7g/day avg for chronic pain ...

18. GKritz

GKritz Active Member

I wake n bake daily usually vaping between a .7 and 1.4. When my purple days was all I had I was able to keep my consumption WAY down but ever since I got my cloud I have to pace myself throughout the day. I feel like its always a good time for another bowl. I think I'm addicted to clouds.

Seek and Stu like this.
  19. Lemon Curry?

Lemon Curry? Have Bud, Will Travel

When I do have something in my stash, I vape almost daily. I'd say an average evening session is about two bowls, or approx. 0,5-0,7g. I'm a fairly early sleeper, so if it's been a long day I might vape just one bowl. On weekends I might go through double the usual amount, unless I have something important to do :D.

I don't consider myself a medical user, ie. I don't have any particular ailments that I find cannabis is helpful for, except maybe general stress/anxiety. I'm on medication for depression (escitalopram), _maybe_ cannabis helps with that also, but I haven't paid attention :D.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors