who else likes to do other drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
lwien said:
You don't drive a bike, you ride a bike, so...................no bike for you. ;)
It appears that it could be a three wheeler. Is it?

macbill,

lwien

macbill said:
lwien said:
You don't drive a bike, you ride a bike, so...................no bike for you. ;)
It appears that it could be a three wheeler. Is it?
Yeah it is, so in reality, what you really do is dride it. ;)

lwien,

GreenLeaf

I've used a wide variety of other drugs. I wrote about this elsewhere.

I do not use them anymore and I never wound up getting addicted to any of them.

MDMA or what's called ecstasy never interested me and does not sound fun at all to me.

PCP and DXM never interested me either and I hear they do not even use Ketamine on animals anymore. A friend of mine used to work doing surgery and operations to farm animals while they were on Ketamine and he said how it's not that good for people to use. Just look at how loopy Dr. John Lilly got towards the end. I wonder if he had any Olney's Leisons?

Research chems do not interest me at all either even though people online love to lick Dr. Shulgin's balls and practically worship the guy as though he's on par with Einstein, Hawking, or Watson and Crick.

I'm not a huge fan of Dr. Leary and what he did to LSD/psilocybin either or Terrence and Dennis McKenna's half baked theories about 2012, mushrooms, and helping to spread what's now Ayahuasca tourism used to sell books and sell lectures/tour. I mean it's not like they had any respect for the Native peoples of the Amazon and their use of such plant admixtures and fungi for thousands of years unlike Dr. Richard Evans Schultes and others did.

Anyway I'm pretty boring these days compared to what I did use in my youth and I don't regret anything as it's not like I can change any of it. I did happen to enjoy very high doses of LSD and mushrooms but I know not everyone is into those or should use them or even enjoys high doses of psychedelics.

I mainly just vape once in a rare while these days and I drink socially in low amounts such as 1-2 cocktails or a beer or two or more if I do not have to drive.

GreenLeaf,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
GreenLeaf said:
PCP and DXM never interested me either and I hear they do not even use Ketamine on animals anymore. A friend of mine used to work doing surgery and operations to farm animals while they were on Ketamine and he said how it's not that good for people to use. Just look at how loopy Dr. John Lilly got towards the end. I wonder if he had any Olney's Leisons?
DXM is neuroprotective in low doses and neurotoxic in high doses. (Just like alcohol, a more politically correct drug...)

Olney's lesions are only caused by 1. ridiculously high doses and 2. doing that repeatedly, so that the brain cells have no time to recover between doses.

The highest dose of DXM I ever take is 4 tsp. So, I won't be getting Olney's lesions anytime soon :)

Lil Dragonfly,

gb902

Vaporog
I'm not interested in other drugs, MJ is the safest and I like it so much that I'll never try another drug. They are dangerous, and have too many long term effects. Also I don't like to be addicted, I've quit cigs and I don't want anything worse. Health is very important IMO, so other drugs are not for me.

gb902,

Frickr

i got a few hits of LSD for Biscoinferno this weekend in Denver,been wanting some more shrooms for a while now if i can find some straight mdma i like that. i dont like rolls because of all the nasties they include, especially hate methbombs. other than weed, shrooms, and lsd, i dont like much else that much.

Frickr,

aero18

vaporist
Alcohol -> Psilocybin -> Cannabis -> Salvia

I'd like to try LSD if I get the chance. I plan on growing some psilocybin strains over the summer.

aero18,

Choism

Just mushrooms, once every 2 years or so.
Cannabis, daily. No powder, pills and needles.

Choism,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Ive experimented with shrooms, lsd, salvia .... mostly psychedelics ....

I love the LSD ... but i do it mostly only at psychedelic trance parties

audiodelic,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
For the most part other drugs scare the hell out of me. Never did or ever will do cocaine, heroin, opiates of any kind, meth, ecstasy, Ketamine, etc, etc. It's like, OH look theres a minefield lets see what it's like to go through it. I have on several occasions done psychedelics such as shrooms, peyote, purple micro-dots and once blotter acid with no problems what so ever, just a good experience. MJ is in my opinion a good thing and this is based on years of direct experience. I never knew anyone that became addicted or otherwise ruined their lives due to MJ, this excludes getting busted and going to jail. The other drugs including alcohol are dangerous and are not worth even experimenting with. Alcohol is Ok if done in moderation but can be extremely additive to some people. Getting drunk is analogous to being a severely brain damaged moron, you cant do anything. I dont foist this opinion on anyone else as it's their business as to what they want to do and not mine to preach this philosophy. Its just the way that I have lived my life and its worked well for me. :2c:

Lycanthrope,

sLug215

Anymore, its just weed, and the occassional shroom trip, every year or so. a few years ago I was spending about $150 a day on opiates from oxycontin to heroin...so not worth it.

sLug215,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I have lost more friends than I care to count to things like alcohol, oxy, crack, meth.... I don't even like take freaking aspirin if I can help it. For those they do the harder stuff PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

Just weed for me nowadays please :D though in my younger days I tried lots of stuff ;)

Lo,

HighVibes

Medicinal Mist
Lil Dragonfly said:
My current drugs of choice besides pot are bacopa (a high from the vitamin store, of all places!) and DXM. :)

(Does DXM count as a hard drug? If so, I won't discuss it any more.)
Can you fill me on this bacopa stuff, and how it gets you high and what the effects are? Thanks, I'm slightly interested

HighVibes,

vapirtoo

Interesting replys, and jokes are cool so lighten up! Like some others, back in the days windowpane LSD
was outrageous, but kind of risky ( bad trip, mental institution). Cocaine was to expensive and spiritually
degrading. MJ is actually the best deal on earth. Relax you are not missing anything important and you might
actually benefit from leaving well enough alone. This is from 40 years of altering my consciousness.:2c:

vapirtoo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom