who else likes to do other drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
My current drugs of choice besides pot are bacopa (a high from the vitamin store, of all places!) and DXM. :)

(Does DXM count as a hard drug? If so, I won't discuss it any more.)

Lil Dragonfly,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Other than weed, I've tried salvia and shrooms. While salvia was too short lived, shrooms has been a very special experience.

quomist,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
I've tried too many things to list. Lol

I would like to try salvia and shrooms sometime.

Lil Dragonfly,

lwien

Lil Dragonfly said:
Yeah. Me too. It would be much easier to list the things I haven't done, which I think I can count on 3 fingers.....lol.

lwien,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Ive had my fair share of other substances when I was younger. Too many to list, and some of those poor decisions have come back to haunt me today. :( Id say LSD was my DoC, and even though I HATED meth (still do) it always seemed to run a close second. Filthy filthy substance that has no place in society as far as Im concerned. I grew shrooms once upon a time but the novelty wore off rather quickly, and I make a very bad dealer cause I like to give shit away. :p

Nowdays I try to be much more conscientious of what I put into my body. (Only weed) When people say 'you dont think about these things when you are younger' thats bullshit. I thought about it all the time, I just didnt give enough of a shit back then. *Sigh*

AGBeer,

fidget

lwien said:
Lil Dragonfly said:
Yeah. Me too. It would be much easier to list the things I haven't done, which I think I can count on 3 fingers.....lol.
It's not big and it's not clever :D

fidget,

lwien

fidget said:
lwien said:
Lil Dragonfly said:
You're absolutely right, it's not.

If I was going to go for something big, it would be something like this:

And if I was going for something clever, this would kind of fit the bill, eh?

lwien,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Other drugs? Nope, MJ and the more than occasional beer. Back from 1978-1986 (as an undergrad and then as a grad student), I did like Methaqualone; but thats a zombie drug.

Tom

tdavie,

bcleez

I don't. Been there, done that. MJ is where it's at. Save your time and money.:2c:

bcleez,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Nope, at 19 I've only ever smoked pot and drank the odd time. No interest in any other mind-altering substances... maaayyybe shrooms if the perfect opportunity arises, but I am definitely not curious or anxious to try anything else.

:cool:

mattybass,

Cappella Sistina

I was coming down from the H, so I decided to switch it up to Meth.

Im starting to get calus's on my finger tips from looking out the blinds so much.

Cappella Sistina,

fidget

lwien said:
fidget said:
lwien said:

[url]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5862/assurfaxierwave630.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6348/2006cleverresearchvehic.jpg[/url]
Not sure what you mean.

fidget,

lwien

fidget said:
lwien said:
fidget said:

[url]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5862/assurfaxierwave630.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6348/2006cleverresearchvehic.jpg[/url]
Not sure what you mean.
Not quite sure what YOU mean, but let's not get started on the who's on first routine, k? ;)

But back on topic, I gotta say that there is a price to pay for some of the drugs that some of us have taken, but man, thinkin' back, if I had to do it all over again, I would. It was just too much damn fun. Just sayin'.......... :/ But there were a few that didn't make it. No one I knew. Guess we were a bit lucky that way.....

Vaked............laters.

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I agree lwien, the things I did in the past were a lot of fun and probably shaped me into the person I am today. That said, I do wish I had stayed away from some of the drugs that had a negative effect and long lasting effect on me. When we are young, we have this attitude of immortality. In my case, I thought I had come out unscathed until 32 years later. But you know that story; it doesn't need repeating. I would only warn those who still think that they are immortal that they take a moment to think about consequences. Life often comes back later to bite you in the butt. A form of instant karma. :cool:

momofthegoons,

Cappella Sistina

Lil Dragonfly said:
If you take less, you can avoid the comedown entirely ;)

How much were you taking anyway?
I was completely joking, about the bomb, and meth. lol

I should have added the obligatory "smiley", to show sarcasm. Sorry.

I dont mess with any of that crap.

Cappella Sistina,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Cappella Sistina said:
Lil Dragonfly said:
If you take less, you can avoid the comedown entirely ;)

How much were you taking anyway?
I was completely joking, about the bomb, and meth. lol

I should have added the obligatory "smiley", to show sarcasm. Sorry.

I dont mess with any of that crap.
With respect, please don't post these types of messages. I realize that everyone has different lines that are drawn and other people's might/may/probably are different than mine, but I do not find heroin or meth joking or funny in any way shape or form. Discussing past use of these drugs is one thing (and in my opinion okay to talk about), but joking about non existent current use is not, in my opinion cool.

Tom

[cranky rant off and I did say please)

tdavie,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I'm down to my last drug of choice, too. I have an addictive personality (I love to get fucked up), and I thank my lucky stars I moved away from the Bay Area before crack, or even constant coke snorting became popular in my social group. I'm pretty positive I would have lost it all. I liked coke (a lot) the few times I engaged.

That said, I only regret taking the drug, alcohol.

macbill,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
the days of treating my body like a trash can are over.

SSS,

lwien

Flyer said:
and yes I want to drive that bike, what the heck is it and how much?
You don't drive a bike, you ride a bike, so...................no bike for you. ;)

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom