Where are the Game of Throne fans?

StickyShisha2

game-of-thrones-fan-art-by-james-bousema-king-hodor.jpeg

EveryDayAmnesiac

You know, I enjoy a long, drawn out story as much as the next person (Breaking Bad, for example,) but this Game of Thrones pace is really starting to test my interest. Too many characters I'm not interested in enough.

And if I don't start seeing some serious fucking dragon carnage soon, I might just start whining like King Joffrey! :lol:

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
You know, I enjoy a long, drawn out story as much as the next person (Breaking Bad, for example,) but this Game of Thrones pace is really starting to test my interest. Too many characters I'm not interested in enough.

And if I don't start seeing some serious fucking dragon carnage soon, I might just start whining like King Joffrey! :lol:

Breaking bad was drawn out just long enough, and with good reason. I was never immersed in Game of Thrones because I got the sense after a few episodes that there was some serious writer procrastination happening. Same reason I personally couldn't get into LOTR novels, but that's just me.

EveryDayAmnesiac

Yeah, there's plenty of moments, perhaps entire episodes, where the story seems content to just stop moving and look around for a while, enjoying its own world. But I can only enjoy that so much! :lol:

EveryDayAmnesiac,
Reactions: Enchantre

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Gee, I wonder who'll win... the charismatic new major character playing several pivotal roles, or the character who is always referred to as brutal and cruel and is seen so infrequently that he's being played by the third different actor so far and hardly anyone notices. GRR is full of surprises, right Ned Rob Joffrey?

EveryDayAmnesiac

Gee, I wonder who'll win... the charismatic new major character playing several pivotal roles, or the character who is always referred to as brutal and cruel and is seen so infrequently that he's being played by the third different actor so far and hardly anyone notices. GRR is full of surprises, right Ned Rob Joffrey?

I hadn't noticed they had changed the actor at all... :lol:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

You should know better. No one is safe! :lol:

lwien

I still see and hear that fucking cat every time I tune into the opening credits. :bang:.

Makes me smile though.

lwien,
Top Bottom