What's on your menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
SM, so true so true. I didn't want to believe it either, but a couple months back I got a taster's pack from the SF cannabis cup and the best strains were the organic ones, just as you've found. Indoor hydro grown expertly is always gonna have that bag appeal but I am a believer in organic now. I'd like to do some blind taste tests of the same strain grown organic and conventionally and see if the difference holds up!

KeepCalm,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I agree 100% SM55, my guy used to grow hydro but moved onto 100% organic and its damn nice.

Survivalism,

CapnVape

Survivalism said:
I agree 100% SM55, my guy used to grow hydro but moved onto 100% organic and its damn nice.
I agree that organic is the way to go but there seems to be some confusion on what "organic" growing is. Most people seem to believe soil is organic and hydro is not. That is not entirely true as a grower could add chemical ferts to a soil grow.As well, hydro does not have to be grown with chemical fertilizers, you can make organic "teas" that you use for plant food.

:peace:

CapnVape,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Survivalism wrote:

I agree that organic is the way to go but there seems to be some confusion on what "organic" growing is. Most people seem to believe soil is organic and hydro is not. That is not entirely true as a grower could add chemical ferts to a soil grow.As well, hydro does not have to be grown with chemical fertilizers, you can make organic "teas" that you use for plant food.

peace
Thanks for differentiating, completely agreed. I have had awesome organic hydro as well, what takes it to the next level would be if it were organic outdoor. I just love whatever the sunlight does to the plants and the THC that natural sunlight produces. OK, I'll update this post with some pics to keep it on topic...

stonemonkey55,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Yeah i hope we are referring to useing chemical nutrients, it makes the shit look better but all this organic stuff is very nice imo, better then the hydro my friend still buys

Survivalism,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Are their any indicators of 'organic'? I wish I could try some to see if I notice a difference....

Survivalism said in the chat the ash is an indicator? Damn it... I have to smoke some???!?!??! :lol:

:mmmm:

SpiralArchitect,

bsandhu

i picked up some organic kush

and holy hot damn is it ever pot ent little bit gets me super vaked

P1310522.jpg

P1310521.jpg

bsandhu,

prk

Hey guys, thought I'd share. Just picked up a few days ago, some kind of skunk, don't remember/trust the exact name. I've barely used much of it, given that I got a fair amount of it + smaller amounts of another strain that I've mostly been chiefin' on. Great smell to it, at least.

b3rfuw.jpg

f5czsj.jpg

htwe11.jpg

prk,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Mmm, that looks really tasty!:brow:

Yesterday, I vaped some of the weirdest weed!! I had 3 friends over, and they all picked up from the same dealer. "Hey man, what do you think -- decent buds, eh?" I took a big whiff and screamed 'TACOS!' :lol: It seriously smelled like tacos!!! It was just some beasters and the high wasn't exceptional, although I was ripped out of my mind :ko:, but even vaping it, that taste of Tacos just kept coming out...

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I ever grown some weed that was smelling like ground beef LOL so i totaly understand you , I didnt remember the strain , I was young and it was from a kind of indoor mix ?! anyway , any pix of that taco weed ?

Clear_Dome,

prk

Jedu said:
Nugs will last a year in one of those orange pill bottles?
I don't know about a year, you might want to freeze it if you're hanging on to it that long! :ko: However, those containers are reasonably air tight, so it should keep for quite a while in one.

prk,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
bud will last a long time as long as you have them dry enough not to mold, and then seal them and store away from light

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Jedu

Oh badass, this means I can stock before the dry winter season here :(

Jedu,

prk

Oh god, pretty nugs there, KC. Wish I knew that specifically the strains I pick up!

prk,

bsandhu

P2070547.jpg

P2070549.jpg

P2070552.jpg

P2070553.jpg

first two are sour diesel 110/half

third ones grapefruit 100/half

forth ones organic kush 100/half

bsandhu,

Frickr

:o 100 for a half? that stuff there could get 80 an 8th up here for it no joke! thats not fair at all :lol:

Frickr,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom