What's in your vape right now?

Hi guys !

Well, they offered a bit of hashish. I know it's not very pure (Hard in Portugal!), But wanted to try the mighty. With a lighter, heated enough to be maneuverable, and undo and can see in the image. As it is not much, not completely fills the chamber and not to walk loose, methyl one screen to try to keep in place. But it is not very effective. 1. avoid using the pad liquid, not to scratch the sides of the chamber (This takes efficiency to the vaporizer, right?) 2. The screen, put in concave shape for the same reason (not scratch!).

They have some idea of keeping everything right without scratching?
I should not vaporize hashish?
Although not pure, remains healthy?

PS: I know it's a little off topic, but I took that to say that I am vaporize, to take these doubts. So needless to open a new topic. But if there is problem, say. Thank you!

Big hug

impolioid

i got some moroccan hash in the vaponic. it turn to black hash if repressed in hand. very good effect. :zombie:sadly taste is not good in the end. first hash i try in this vape, idk what this taste is :hmm:

hinglemccringleberry

Grapefruit Romulan!

ibudtender-romulan-grapefruit.jpg

On deck is LA confidential

veganicLAconHD5.jpg

nom nom nom

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Cheese in my Solo. I didn't think I would like this strain, but I really do!!
Next time I'm at OXFORD ENGLAND I'll see if my friends can get me "CHEESE"?
Never had it? I heard nice comments about it!

Tonight CRYSTAL COOKIES (very strong) 27% THC.
Incredible FLAVOR

Kind of CIVILIZED

@t-dub you have tried CHEESE?

PANAMA RED from PANAMA during the day. 24% THC.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I live about 10 minutes from Luton in England. Where exodus cheese originated from a pheno of skunk#1,

It's by far the most common herb here. As such, I'm not that blown away by it...
But it certainly is unique and pungent....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I live about 10 minutes from Luton in England. Where exodus cheese originated from a pheno of skunk#1,

It's by far the most common herb here. As such, I'm not that blown away by it...
But it certainly is unique and pungent....
ISLAND SWEET SKUNK is probably similar?

We have {KUSH; CRONIC; SKUNK; OG} and so many crosses!

@kellya86 do you live near the "NO GO ZONE"?

Top Bottom