What's in your vape right now?

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Afghani and 3 dif pheno's of Jamaican Ice, sandwiching a thin layer of Killer Queen dry sift... in the solo... :zzz:

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace all.

13 Dawgs, co2 extracted oil.

Bit too sativa-ish, as I was trying to give myself a break from my main flower supply of Sour Diesel. Very similar.

Very potent, smooth. But that jumpy sat feeling, like when there's a bit too much haze for me or something.

Peace and good vaping!

VANVAS

Hello all!!
Long time since im here but long time since my last post, i was combusting last months , sorry, but im here right now to try one more time quit of combusting, im having a ver y good few bowls with my maple nano, some CREAM CARAMEL and CRITICAL , very good strains here in Spain.
I was in holidays, tomorrow i come back to work...:bang:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Jillybean budder to begin my evening meds.

pIitQFF.jpg

:peace:

OldOyler

Peace all!

Took @psychonaut 's advice and went bat crap crazy with it and just made a "pirate mix", not even using the strain I was trying to avoid!

.21g Rom. Grap. co2 oil + .16g Cinderella99 shatter + .42g SFV-OG Kush shatter

I've done this mix before and love it, I gently stir in the shatter in the co2 oil and let it melt at room temp for about a day in a dark cabinet, stirring here and there with my dab tool.

(Yeah I know I'm not right but I call it "The Romulans F***ked Cinderalla in California" when I make it, which just cracks me up to no end...)

Holy crap @A1 even the reclaim looks awesome...

Good things and good vaping to everyone!

OldOyler

Peace all,

Didn't mean to dp here, but got 1/4oz of Acapulco Red (you all younguns call it Panama Red) flowers as part of a "get" a bit back, BUT as my friend @herbivore21 knows my QWET touch has been "off". So I gave it to a friend as I was getting..."collector-ey" which I don't like in myself beyond a certain point. Not running a cannabis coffee house for goodness sakes...

So the guy does me a solid and BHO runs it for me, it was an AWESOME surprise as I was expecting to get HIM lit during our lunch visit today!

Anyway, BHO-extracted Acapulco (Panama) Red. Unbelievable stuff!!! Fire-face sativa effects without being "too" much.

Perfect with Fallout 4 by the way...

20160913_152458.jpg

Peace and good things to all!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Peace all,

Didn't mean to dp here, but got 1/4oz of Acapulco Red (you all younguns call it Panama Red) flowers as part of a "get" a bit back, BUT as my friend @herbivore21 knows my QWET touch has been "off". So I gave it to a friend as I was getting..."collector-ey" which I don't like in myself beyond a certain point. Not running a cannabis coffee house for goodness sakes...

So the guy does me a solid and BHO runs it for me, it was an AWESOME surprise as I was expecting to get HIM lit during our lunch visit today!

Anyway, BHO-extracted Acapulco (Panama) Red. Unbelievable stuff!!! Fire-face sativa effects without being "too" much.

Perfect with Fallout 4 by the way...

20160913_152458.jpg

Peace and good things to all!
I got a sack of PANAMA RED (from PANAMA) field grown (tasty)

Playing around with different vaporizers and water set-ups?
SILVER SUPER HAZE ALL MORNING!
knDlWJv.jpg

I was once CIVILIZED (I'm not joking)?

Vitolo

Vaporist
2nd day of Train Wreck.
I have over a dozen strains here at my fingertips and love to change it up, but the Train Wreck worked for 2 days in a delightful way... If it ain't broke.....
Tonight I move onto the Indica ride, and am grinding a gram of Maadagascar mixed with White Rhino for the finishing touches to a grand day.

Top Bottom