What's in your vape right now?

Trypsy Summers

Chemdawg, right now it's all about Chemdawg!!

Tale of the tape,

It's still morning in Blighty, and I decided, I'd give this Chemdawg (which is still curing) a test in the Crafty, and I've gotta say this is nice, so nice I had to come straight on here and BIG IT UP!!!:clap:

Yeah! Way to go CHEMDAWG!!!:tup:

PS It ain't as frilly as some of them other fucks, a bit like the Volcano in that respect, but when it hits....Then you know!! and for them who don't, we're talking quality - top draw!!:rockon:

It's actually got the inside of my head ringing in a extremely nice way, and it has made me feel nice, and mellow, and .....it's just GREAT!!!!!!

Not saying :2c:, Just saying:| without saying:cool:

:leaf: Peace

Last edited:

TwistedGray

Pulled out the macro.

Blueberry Kush
Click here for the high resolution
i-SL4Rgfp-XL.jpg

Chiquita Banana
Click here for the high resolution
i-4J3tkDJ-XL.jpg

TwistedGray

@TwistedGray - beautiful photography. Well worth clicking to see the high res versions.

Outstanding, thanks.

The blueberry kush knocked me on my ass last night, and I slept like a baby. Leaving the house at 5pm or so for a 7hr trek South, and I am debating on hitting the chiquita banana and taking a quite nap. Lol, my concern being not being able to fall asleep and being wrecked for the first bit of the drive.

TwistedGray,
Reactions: OldOyler

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace all!

Taking the Sour Diesel train through the weekend.

I keep saying "whoa", yet my Extreme Q bowl keeps getting filled magically yet again...sneaky sativas...

Good things to everyone this weekend!

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
I think it will be either Master Kush or Pineapple Skunk tonight.
Peace!

Okay, @MyCollife no smoke blowing, that's some impressive genetics there in the PS (Humboldt - I double checked, yes. Yum. Mee.). Heck the BACKGROUND strains are legendary. And I adore anything with Skunk #1 in it.

Okay @Baron23 , mayyyyyyybe I am starting to see some of those benefits to certification in Maryland...

:tup:

Peace everyone, oh and I say vape the PS!

OldOyler,
Reactions: kellya86

MyCollie

Peace!

Okay, @MyCollife no smoke blowing, that's some impressive genetics there in the PS (Humboldt - I double checked, yes. Yum. Mee.). Heck the BACKGROUND strains are legendary. And I adore anything with Skunk #1 in it.

Okay @Baron23 , mayyyyyyybe I am starting to see some of those benefits to certification in Maryland...

:tup:

Peace everyone, oh and I say vape the PS!

Thanks, it worked out well. I think a couple of puffs would be good for a lazy afternoon or evening. I'm now looking for a strain that might be good for a weekend AM when I don't have too much to do right away. Maybe a pre-brunch vape. Pineapple Express seems to be decent for that. Much better than a mimosa with brunch... One of those and I'm done for the day.

I'm taking this weekend off though.

MyCollie,
Reactions: OldOyler
Top Bottom