What will be the fate of the vaporization after legalization?

Liberty

Most likely, it will mean a flood of new, innovative, and not yet imagined vaporizers coming to market. Every government interference in the transactions of individuals, including marijuana prohibition, stifles the incentive for people to take risks and create new and useful products, for a profit. As a result, we probably have barely seen what vaporizer technology can achieve. Getting rid of the moralizing busy-body control freaks, who want government to endlessly meddle in the lives of individuals, will allow productive people to take advantage of the profit-motive (the single greatest incentive for human advancement) to create better tools for consuming; this will be for their own self-interests with the secondary effects being benefits to their customers.

Liberty,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
well, for me, i don't give anymore attention nor concern about the gov't than i do about the tiger mosquitoes that try to bite my ass. the feds never keep me from pursuing my entrepreneurial efforts, just like the mosquitoes don't keep from walking around naked in my house or out on the deck.

In other words, my innovation is not stiffled by the government, just by my own mind.

Hippie Dickie,
Top Bottom