What do you do for a living?

havock69

Hey guys, I was Just curios as to what pays for everyone's vape addiction. I serve/bartend..which is why my addiction is so mild.

So FC what pays the bills?

stroh

errl enthusiast
i currently work an office job as customer service for a tobacco distributor.

stroh,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
self employed for going on 23 years -- computer powered -- mainly a web-based business. A few retailers carry my products, but thanks to W. and unpaid wars, retail (bricks and mortar) is dead.

i was a freshman in college (1966) when i got hooked on computers and i just ran with it.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: h3rbalist

cluffy

Vaker
Between jobs!!! :uhoh: But I'm a CNC machinist and hope to stay one, it took a long time to figure out that it's what I like to do!!!

cluffy,
Reactions: Joel W.

2clicker

Observer
just switched to a part-time gig for a corporation that ive been doing sales/customer service for... after 12 years of service. i started a screen printing company about 11 months ago and needed more time to build it from the ground up with some partners. learning as we go. just pecking away. scary really :lol:

starting a business meant cutting costs all around... like my hockey tickets ( :( ). however my cannabis allowance did not see much of a cut :brow:

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Logistic manager and buyer for an automotive group (that pays the bills)

+

starting a vape business with a few partners (that pays the hobby/passion)

FLskwat,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
havock69 said:
Hey guys, I was Just curios as to what pays for everyone's vape addiction. I serve/bartend..which is why my addiction is so mild.

So FC what pays the bills?

I bartended/served for 8 years while working on and off for my dad's business. I finally threw the towel in on the restaurant industry a couple years ago and never looked back. It was also one of the biggest weights lifted off my shoulders. I now am finally starting to like people again lol.

Now I work for my dad's company full time, which is now comprised of just me and him working out of an office at home. We sell all sorts of industrial pumps.

JDSupreme,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I work on cars at a dealership. Building my personal cars is my biggest hobby, behind vaping of course :)

Peloton,
Reactions: killick
Ive been in the food industry since i was 6. My parents opened a restaurant that closed down then a convenient store that served hot foods. After a 10 year run they sold that and i started working at a pizza joint/bar (weird mix). I worked there for a year and a half and quit last week. It felt so good to flick off my ex-boss :D A huge weight off my shoulder fuck the food industry. I promise never to work around food ever again. I got burns all over my arms from a pizza oven!

Now im a full time student. Im loving life.

VaporBoxed,

treecityrnd

Science education...or some variation.
I was a grant-funded substance abuse researcher for many years at a US university. More on the science side, but still teaching, publishing and conference presentations for education. Only human subjects though. I will only give an organism a drug if they consent to it in writing or verbally. Last time I checked a rhesus monkey couldn't legally sign a HIC/IRB consent form.
Now I'm mostly on the education side after research monies dried up around 2008. Not that education is in much better shape, but Im actually like it much more.

treecityrnd,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I work for a very large Canadian smartphone manufacturer.

I do all sorts of stuff there, mainly testing the wireless radio's of the phones and programming automated scripts to do that work for me.

I wish I could go into more detail, but if I lost this job I would probably kill myself. And if I go into more detail, I will.

CentiZen,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I work in health care. I used to be a male-nurse for a home-care company, but now I work mostly in the office.

Not sure what my job description would be, it's to divers I'm afraid.

OhTheAgony,

BillieBudd

Modestly retired and enjoying the early years of old age...I supplement the income somewhat by teaching banjo and playing the odd gig out...

BillieBudd,

scottio19

scotty
storybookhero said:
I work at a community center as a program director.

I work at my local community center as a camp leader over the summer! Work with 3-4 year olds in the same summer camp I grew up in.

pay is minimum wage, but I get to be outside all summer and it'll help pay for college.. and dank :brow:

scottio19,
Top Bottom