what do i need to know about buying a 14mm ground glass stem?

weedemon

enthusiast
I like the subtleness of the label on yours. Mine is black with orange edges. a lil flashy i would actually prefer no label at all. if that were an option. :p it's signed on the bowl and the base of the bong ehle '11

I am impressed with the diffy stem though :p really like it!

weedemon,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yeah, I finally got me a sandblasted model. I had an orange 500ml before this one which looked a little to loud for my taste. My downstem is also signed but I don't see any signatures on the bong itself. Is yours 3,2mm thick as well or did you get a sturdier one?

I love this diffi too! I had a normal downstem before and didn't like it at all. It was a lot noisier and it splashed more as well.

OhTheAgony,

weedemon

enthusiast
pics!

2zsxoqg.jpg

a3nkpe.jpg

skztya.jpg

15f5ddy.jpg

2w3st1i.jpg

2ns82u8.jpg

OhTheAgony said:
Is yours 3,2mm thick as well or did you get a sturdier one?

I love this diffi too! I had a normal downstem before and didn't like it at all. It was a lot noisier and it splashed more as well.

I'm not sure how thick it is. ?? I agree this stem is very nice :p

how do you know how to pronounce the name of this company? is it ellie?

weedemon,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Nice, I really like that first pic, think I'm gonna steel that angle for a picture of mine :)

That MF adapter is a pretty little thing as well.

I'm not really sure how to pronounce it myself tbh. But if I was I probably wouldn't know how to describe that through spelling :lol:

I don't think there's an 'r' in there though. I always call it Eh-le, or just spell the name really fast so it sounds like a word :)

OhTheAgony,

weedemon

enthusiast
ty man, it was fun doing the "photoshoot" check out the stash collection thread i did a 2nd photo shoot today :p

i think it's ellie, or maybe it would by typed as the Canadian word "eh" followed by a "lay" so Eh-Lay ? I think that's it. ellie could be it too though

I like the spelling it really quickly to try to trick people idea! :D

weedemon,

Nycdeisel

Lol you all are over analyzing! its pronounced the way you say the letter L
!!!

Simple!

its a perfect size IMO!

Those are some good pictures you took, its a nice piece. Ehle is German glass and German made glass smokeware is more associated with Roor.de but it actually is quality!

The diffuser actually looks real good for a stock diffy, too!

Nycdeisel,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Hmmm :(

I just came up with 'ale', lying in bed this morning. But I guess yours does sound better NycD :lol:

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom