What box mod are you using / recommending for on-demand convection 510 vapes?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Grabbed the Lost Vape paranormal 250c from AliExpress.

My VT75D just arrived from them overtaking the sourcemore Paranormal that's still en route. My first impressions of the hcigar are good and the ugly wood paneling is not the worst match for the Z. I just need a v2 to match the goofy gunmetal and carbon fiber Paranormal now. Wood paneling on that shit too jesus.

Easywider

Simple is the way
My VT75D just arrived from them overtaking the sourcemore Paranormal that's still en route. My first impressions of the hcigar are good and the ugly wood paneling is not the worst match for the Z. I just need a v2 to match the goofy gunmetal and carbon fiber Paranormal now. Wood paneling on that shit too jesus.

How’s the ergonomics on the VT75D ? I really like that mod. Even the funy wood panels on the side. I think your partially to blame for my most recent purchase. That and my lack of self control. :D DNA for the win!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
How’s the ergonomics on the VT75D ? I really like that mod. Even the funy wood panels on the side. I think your partially to blame for my most recent purchase. That and my lack of self control. :D DNA for the win!
I take full responsibility!

I like the ergonomics about the same as my rxg3d, which stands to reason.

Well, I blame him for MY last purchase too. Gotta blame somebody. At least he got his... grumble grumble :cuss:

You're gonna dig it though. I'm still dialing it in with my Z and I'm already getting good hits that seem cooler than ever. Also the abv is nicesand even in both modes

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I am expecting it to tic most of my boxes. I've been talked in to the DNA chip for a while, but 2 batteries and the rounder shape really pulled me in. It needs to get here first, tho.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is meant by a "drag mod"?

I'm fairly certain it is NOT a battery vape dressing as butane vape...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Summer

Summer

Long Island, NY
Could have just googled it. ;)

BTW, I'm not intending to be snotty.

Last edited:
Summer,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I did, but the results weren't really clear, at least those I found. I do appreciate your effort to school me tho... :rolleyes:

cybrguy,
Reactions: Summer

little maggie

I now have 4 since I've been told that each vape needs its own. The VT75D is a DNA. My favorite is still the p80. It works great with my Z.
(I don't know whether that would be a good one for people who want to fool around with their box mod and make lots of adjustments. I just like to turn them on and inhale.)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hi @little maggie . I recently got the one you have, the VT75D. I really like it so far. You didn't seem to like it much when you first got it. Have you warmed up to it at all over time?

So far it seems to have plenty of power, and I really have my doubts that, at least for flower, I will feel any sadness at not getting the 250c. And it does feel good in my hand. (freebie for you OOC folk)

cybrguy,

little maggie

Hi @little maggie . I recently got the one you have, the VT75D. I really like it so far. You didn't seem to like it much when you first got it. Have you warmed up to it at all over time?

So far it seems to have plenty of power, and I really have my doubts that, at least for flower, I will feel any sadness at not getting the 250c. And it does feel good in my hand. (freebie for you OOC folk)
I didn't like it because I couldn't get the door open. I sent it to Alan and he sent it back with my iheat after loosening the door. I haven't done anything with settings or profiles but it works great with the iheat. I still prefer the sleekness of the 1 battery p80. I'd like to try it with my iheat but I'm still confused about using a box mod with more than 1 vape.

little maggie,
Reactions: cybrguy

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone try out this hcigar vt75c? Single battery DNA, though not so cheap...
https://dhgate.com/product/new-orig...d-screen/410012948.html#s1-9-1;srp|4091462555

DFfLsHHVoAAUOjV.jpg

(not my pic, comes in black, blue, red too)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Anyone try out this hcigar vt75c? Single battery DNA, though not so cheap...
https://dhgate.com/product/new-orig...d-screen/410012948.html#s1-9-1;srp|4091462555

DFfLsHHVoAAUOjV.jpg

(not my pic, comes in black, blue, red too)
That is actually a nice lookin mod. Although I haven't tried it yet, the VT75D I just got has it's batteries in parallel, so I can use just one if I choose to. As my batteries are always charged in pairs I may never need that, but if all I have access to after running down the mod is a flashlight (charged) I could use it's battery in a pinch...
I hope to never have to buy another box mod. But I would buy this one- except that it looks like its being discontinued.
Both of my mods were discontinued before I bought them. That is why they were cheap...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah most of the recommended mods are discontinued, I only have one out of three that aren't... I would like a P80 too, but a DNAc single would be very nice as I only have the 3batt bronze Reuleaux and 2batt RX Gen3Dual, while my Cuboid Mini has a non replaceable single battery

Last edited:

little maggie

Yeah most of the recommended mods are discontinued, I only have one out of three that aren't... I would like a P80 too, but a DNAc single would be very nice as I only have the 3batt bronze Reuleaux and 2batt RX Gen3Dual, while my Cuboid Mini has a non replaceable single battery
I think we mostly have the same box mods. I don't use the cuboid mini- just needed too much charging. I think it's going to Vitolo. And I don't like three batteries but I try to charge it via usb instead of via batteries.
I wonder why the hcigar single is not cheaper since it's discontinued and mainly available on dhgate while the 2 battery one is under $50. Given the prices I'd get the p80 or the VT75d

Top Bottom