Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:) I like you Tom!! Thanks for telling me why I like you. Gotta love animal lovers :D

Lo,

stoned in class

Hey everyone, my roommates and I love smoking weed, and just recently we got an HerbalAire weed vaporizer. It's pretty much the shit. Awesome buy. Nice to take the occasional break from rippin bongs! :p

Also, my favorite subject obviously is getting high, so I made a blog about it! It has how-to guides and some tips and tricks, as well as some crazy picdumps. Check it out if you're bored or looking to do something crafty with your ganja consuming. Let me know what you think!
http://stonedinclass.blogspot.com

stoned in class,

coma-boy

Proud owner of a Volcano Digit in London, and a Volcano Classic in Bangkok. Regular Amsterdam visitor.

Love vapor - Fuck combustion!

coma-boy,

TyPalmer

Ty Palmer
Friends!! I'm happy to be with you here as a member of your community. I'm a big fan of harm reduction as an idea and as practice with vaporizers. Who could ever forget the first taste of vaporized marijuana after smoking for all those years...
I moved to San Francisco from Miami recently to enjoy a warmer political climate for the launch of our cannabis art and t-shirt company, GreenHitShirts.com
I look forward to meeting all of the good people who have brought us to the brink of ending the punitive prohibition model in California with the ballot initiative for the regulation, taxation, and control of cannabis in 2010.

If there is anything I can do to promote the news and stories of cannabis successes in California and around the world, please drop me a line. I look forward to hearing from all of you, and doing my best to keep the discussion lively and interesting.

Cheers, Brothers and Sisters

Ty Palmer

TyPalmer,

JohnDeere

Hey, I have been checking out this board shortly after my Wife and I got our Volcano as a wedding present for ourselves last fall...probably would have went with something like the extreme had we found this board first.

We went Volcano because of the ease of use and good temp control...both of which I still think the Classic does really well...but we hadn't bargained for the platic-bag annoyance-aspect of the vaporballons' noisy fill and crincklin' while your trying to chill. Still we paid like 6 bills for the vape, and it gets you ripped as hell, so we were good.

Though I did notice that I about doubled my consumption from about a quarter/wk to about a half/wk. That rivaled my consumption levels in Amsterdam, so I have been on the lookout for a conservative replacement.

Went with the Swiss Vapman (love the Swiss!), the videos sold me, "Hold the Waypor in your Lungs"

Like people say, their is a learning curve (more on how to use jet lighters consistently), but it hits like a champ, uses just a tiny pinch and its accumulated ABV works nice as a last-balon of the night.

Anyway, this is a great board...

JohnDeere,

hashmasta kut

oil vapes the best!
damn you are wordy john. maybe its just early here, but this is all i got :

high!

~(';')~

hashmasta kut,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Oooooohhh shit. HMK is here now too. Good to see you over here. Hope to see you spread some of your vast bho knollege with everyone

minnesnowta,

ethon123

Da Buddha
Hey guys my name is Nick, I'm from California and i am soon to be a DBV owner (ordered it 2 days ago), also if i love vaping which I'm sure that i will I'm going to order a vapor genie for on the go so i don't have to combust with my pipe.

ethon123,

bstar

Hi, I'm Star, just recently started smoking again after many, many years off. It's my "midlife" crisis at age 25, ha ha. I have a cheapo chinese wooden box vape for now (to see if I liked vaping) but looking into buying a good vape in the very near future. I'm also experimenting with treating some post-pregnancy issues with it including chronic tailbone pain. Docs won't investigate or treat it; the best one did was give me Rx strength Aleve. It made me vomit blood! So yeah, I think this might be a better alternative. :)

bstar,

cogz756

Heady Oil head
hmm thanks for the warm welcome... a little about myself... well i really like oil! I love oil rigs and love to look around and find other peoples setups to see what they rigged up!

cogz756,

timmyduboy

just came on this site...lurked for a while, but I'm a glass lover and am beginning to try more vaporizing options, especially those that work with my glass...I know a couple of members on here, but I'm excited to be part of a new community...wasupp

timmyduboy,

Amber Trichome

Cannabis Pro
Hi all. Quite an interesting site. And with such a catchy name. :rolleyes:

I'm looking for an inexpensive vaporizer of quality, but have no idea what to look for or what I would need. Plus, being on a limited income, we can't afford the Volcano or similar.
I've got t-cell lymphoma and a bad set of lungs that just can't handle smoking from pipes or joints any more, so I am in need of a change. Guess I'll lurk a while till I get used to the terminology and such.

The vape would just be for Rusty (my husband) and I, with no need for portability. I'm guessing adjustability and reliability are what to look for, but like I said...we're clueless. Are extra gadgets and do-hickeys important consideration? Would hate to get one, then have it be like the Dell computer we got with no options or upgrades available.

Was looking at the SSV Da Buddha as our first. Is this a wise choice, or should I keep looking? Are there any extra's we would likely need before hitting the 'procede to checkout' button? Why would we need extra mouthpieces? Do they break often? Geez...so many questions, guess I'll look around some more and see if I can learn enough to teach Rusty a thing or two about vaporizers. :D

Thanks in advance.
Amber

Amber Trichome,

Hammerzeit

I'm interested in cannabis for medicinal purposes but haven't actually tried it. Which is probably a little strange for a twenty year old Canadian but eh (its a very rural area and I only saw the stuff in person last year).

:brow:

Hammerzeit,

Qbit

cannabanana
hashmasta kut said:
damn you are wordy john. maybe its just early here, but this is all i got :

high!

~(';')~
OK I hadn't checked this thread for a few weeks, but seeing the venerable HMK here made me sit up straight. Well ok I'm using that expression in the metaphorical sense as I'm too ripped - but it certainly made my eyes widen. ;)

However, I hope this won't be your only post here HMK - your BHO expertise has been referred to many times in the relevant threads here, and any advice you have will be very welcome indeed.

PS and hi and welcome to everyone else new while we're at it. :)

Qbit,

Gatsby T Pig

Hello all you Fuckers!

I go by Gatsby or Pig, it's your choice. I chose my name to honor my last dog who died at a young age, unexpectedly. Whoa, I started that off on a somber note. Sorry about that. It's been a couple of years since that happened and I have a rescue dog that I recently got. She is 6 months old now and is a total chick magnet. I named her The Shadow because I figured she would know "what evil lurks in the hearts of men."

I use to smoke cigarettes but I have quit for over a year now. This is the 4th or 5th time I have quit and I really hope it takes this time. I also smoked weed for decades and I have currently stopped for over 6 months now. I consider myself an athelete and all the smoking has really taken its toll on me.

With all of the recent popularity and local reform on medical marijuana, I have been interested in trying it again. There are 3 dispensaries in town and at least 5 more down-valley. I have vaped about five times in my life and the first two sessions were unsatisfactory at best. I kept getting an awful taste which I referred to as 'teriaky' but I have noticed in this forum that a lot of people call it 'burnt popcorn.' The last experience I had with vaping was awesome but I just didn't have the moolah to purchase the 'cano and keep up my habit at the same time.

Well, it's amazing how much money I have been able to save since I quit smoking in 2009. It's also equally impressive how much I have learned on this forum about efficiency and the salubrious effects of vaping vs combustion. The PD is what caught my eye and has drawn me back into this world and the people on this forum are well spoken and knowledgeable about so many products as well as maximizing the ABV. I will be partaking in the joys vaping after securing my medical marijuana license for this area and purchasing a few choice products. I am sure, with these new devices and the diving cost in procuring marijuana where I live, this will be an enjoyable and more healthful alternative to smoking. I am also looking forward to the relief this will give me as I suffer from many injuries I have incurred from physical abuse during sports. I swim half a mile, 5 days a week, because it is low impact and highly aerobic. I think vaping will fit very nicely into my lifestyle, offering relief and getting me high, without slowing me down.

Oh yeah, when I'm not reading, working or spending time with The Shadow, you can probably find me on the Xbox. Gamertag- Gatsby T Pig.

Anyway...

It's great to be here:D

Gatsby T Pig,

CompassRosie

hippie hausfrau
Hi all. Glad to be here.

For the longest time I thought vaporizers didn't work! because I had one of those crappy globe types. But when my lungs got very tired of all the bong hits I was doing, I started looking around online, and after watching that infamous video of tokinGLX and friend vaping with a SSV and DBV side by side... I knew I wanted one of those. (I was also interested in Vriptech, but my local head shop's distributor didn't carry them. Maybe I'll get one of those in the future.)

I got my DBV on Tuesday and ever since I've been HIGHER THAN I'VE EVER BEEN IN MY LIFE. My husband is ecstatic at my giving up smoking, and I'm SO happy to have something to replace it that's even better than what I had.

Long story short, I'm a convert!

CompassRosie,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Welcome Rosie - those tokinGLX videos got me into vaporizing also, I started off with the SSV and progressed from there to experience more of a spectrum of different vaporizers....
I'm sure the DBV is an awesome vape... enjoy.

jeffp,

RussyRoo

Hey folks!

Like most, I've been lurking here for a while doing some research!

I'm 19yr old student from London. Was about to buy the extreme q a couple of months ago but the only UK sellers all ran out of stock! Being a student the money quickly started burning a hole in my pocket, so I ended up going skiing instead! :D

Now for round two, hopefully I'll end up with a vaporizer this time, although the cannabis cup this november is looking pretty tempting!! :brow:

RussyRoo,

vapordude

greetings FC<

ive been following the site for the past two months since i started vaping. seems like a cool place so i decided to join. i made a cool home made pipe style vaporizer. works off a bic lighter as a heat souce. i blow thick clouds with it with no combustion. you should see the look on my friends faces when i show them the AVB after a big rip. they find it cool that i can get such a big hit without igniting it. anyways i look foward to making new friends. take care and god bless you guys.

VAPORDUDE

vapordude,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Hi, Im new here. Just a bit about me. Im a 63 year old lifelong biker and toker, and have been toking for about 43 years now and that adds up to a load of herb and then some. I have many and varied interests among which are motorcycles, amature astronomy, martial arts (Hapkido), theoretical physics (quantum mechanics & field theories) and weight lifting. Im retired from the materials engineering & reasearch fields so now so I can pretty much do as I please :brow:. I stumbled onto vaporizing on the web and really got interested in the benefits over smoking. I have as always, done a considerable amount of research into the subject as I have been lurking here for about 2 months. I must say without a doubt that I have learned more here about vaporizing and the various vaporizers than anywhere else. This forum is to be commended!!:D. I have now convinced a number of my friends and my stepson to look into vaporizing in place of smoking.

I will within the next 2-weeks order myself a Myrtalzap as I feel the MZ suits my needs better than most others. I am first of all interested in efficiency, second of all, ease of use - uncomplicated, third, appearance. fourth, availability. I feel that the MZ fills all of those requirements quite nicely and dosen't break my pocket book :lol:

I will be providing reports of my experiences with my new MZ as I get use to it. I just hope that I dont have too long of a learning curve with packing the bowel and perfecting my inhaling draw.

Thanks for the opportunity of being able to join and post here.

Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Welcome to the forum Lycanthrope. I think you'll find your MZ experience to be a good one. All vapes have a learning curve, if you ask me. The Zap is no different. I love mine and it didn't take long at all to figure out the stem pack. Just takes practice. And if you have problems, there are plenty of people here on the forum to help you out. It's a friendly bunch.

momofthegoons,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Thanks Mom! I have always had a pretty quick learning curve. As soon as I receive my MZ Ill retire to my man cave with my three best friends my dogs, Sam, Bobe, and Sasha and get to know my new friend the MZ. Thus far my experience with Rick has been very good. Hell, he answered my e-mail questions all within 1 hour WOW:D.

Lycanthrope,

lwien

Another eclectic senior. :cool:

Welcome aboard to ya, as well as to all those "normal" folks above ya. ;)

lwien,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
Ha, eclectic, thats one i've never been refered to as before. I like it, eclectic, yea:D. My friends and those who know me have refered to me as...odd, strange, scary, eccentric, a genius, but never eclectic. I think that describes me quite well as Im into so many divergent things all of the time. I used to be a member of MENSA, but I dropped out as I dont play well with others. My three dogs are currently my best friends, and probably will be till either they or I die.
I just want to thank this forum for the chance to be part of something this unique. This forum is most likely the greatest data/information bank concerning vaping that there is, or will ever be. Its completly unique and I really like different and unique. So far this experience has been very educational and informative. Im looking forward to sharing my vaping experiences with all of you.

Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope,
Top Bottom