We need a new tagline

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
That's the little blurb under the logo. "Vaporize and stay healthy" is alright I guess but oh so boring.

Enter your submissions today! The winner(s) will receive... a big bag (or whip ;)) of... (virtual) vapor.

Here are some...

See Jane vape
Vapor good, fire bad!

Also the message for unregistered users is pretty stupid: "Welcome to Fuck Combustion, a new forum dedicated to the art and science of vaporization. Please pack a fresh bowl and join us!" Extra points for fixing that. :D

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Fuck Combustion - Vaporizer Forum
Condoms optional

Just kidding :D I do like the new fine print :lol:

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
This is what I have come up with so far. The message for new registrations still needs some work

Fuck Combustion
Vaporizer Central

Fuck Combustion
A Smokeless Community since 2007

Fuck Combustion
Vaporizing for the 21st century

Fuck Combustion
Healthier, Higher, Happier

"Welcome to Fuck Combustion, a forum dedicated to the art and science of vaporization providing 21st century information"

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
I like a couple of those vc.

Fuck Combustion
Vaporizer Central

Fuck Combustion
Healthier, Higher, Happier
-------------------

"A Smokeless Community since 2007" - I still see a little smoke coming from a few IP addresses. :spliff:
"Vaporizing for the 21st century" - Some of the 21st century info and hardware are already out of date. :uhoh:

max,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Fuck Combustion...Are you whipped yet?

:brow: silly and one dimensional in regards to varorizers, but funny I think.

DD

DigitalDavinci,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Some good ones, keep 'em coming. :D

For the unregistered user message: "Welcome to Fuck Combustion, a new forum dedicated to the art and science of vaporization. Please pack a fresh bowl and join us!"

I kind of like the green part especially the 'pack a fresh bowl...' it's the red that strikes me as dumb. I mean it's kind of true but just sounds silly... art and science? :lol:

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
I kind of like the green part especially the 'pack a fresh bowl...' it's the red that strikes me as dumb. I mean it's kind of true but just sounds silly... art and science?
Are we still a new forum? Guess it depends on your definition of 'new', but sooner or later that word's gotta go.

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
what about if you made a pool of them that randomly changed every visit? it might be amusing since I always visit stoned, if there was a way to constantly contribute new ones (which would be greenlighted by mods) and added to the 'rotation'... hehe.

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
That sounds cool Spiral Architect. I'm trying to think, but I'm sure a simple xml code can do that pretty easy. I can check with the web department at work.
I'm sure the webmaster here knows how to do it, but I'll ask if it is needed though.

:2c:

SpiralArchitect...Are you an architect? I have been managing a Architectural Visualization company for 3 years now here in the U.S. I just like talking form and function.:p

DigitalDavinci,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Nope. Not an architect. I do have an appreciation for architecture though. Architecture Visualization company, is that like building architectural or websites?

'an architect is the drawer of dreams'

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I build the buildings in 3D space (like Pixar, but not as good), so the client can see what the building will look like after it is built, for city approval, and/or for marketing materials. Checkout www.cgarchitect.com to see what I do for a living. Just click on the gallery button on the top bar. All that is created on the computer, and not real.

Not as cool as this site, but nice architectural designs all the same. The company I work for now has done both architecture, and website design for 12 years here in Florida. The place sucks and I work for a lying schmuck, but the work is fun.

DigitalDavinci,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Dude, that's awesome. Can you get me a job? :lol:

Really though, at my idea on the 'revolving welcome mat' -- what does that administration think?

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Like the rotating tagline idea. :tup:

Simple array should do it. Hooking it into the forum without breaking shit might take a while, my phpfu is weak. On the todo list!

if there was a way to constantly contribute new ones
Just post them in this thread for now, don't scare me with the prospect of additional coding work. :D

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
get weed & go wild
Adding this so I don't forget, thanks Cannabudz. :D

Oh yeah, changed the unregged user message to Welcome to Fuck Combustion, a vapor centric community. Please pack a fresh bowl and join us!

Doesn't really cover the edibles angle but good for now I think.

vtac,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I like that. It is a great greeting to a newbie.

One thought. For us newbies that have taken over a week just to figure out half of the abreviations and ackronyms on this site :rolleyes: ...a definitions thread maybe nice. The thread may help with the lingo variations form country to country as well. Names of buds, vape parts, and vape names themselves can get quite confusing if you don't know the lingo. I know it sux to cater to the new guys (uneducated about vape), but after all...you guys are the authority on vapping IMO. I haven't left this place for info since I found it, and you all let me in. :p

my :2c:

I'd be happy to start the thread and add what I've learned if you think it's an idea. Don't want to clutter this cool site with useless threads. Too many forums like that.

DigitalDavinci,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Back to the tagline... I like Get weed & Go wild. I think it stilll needs a vape reference though. Cool all the same.

DigitalDavinci,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
One thought. For us newbies that have taken over a week just to figure out half of the abreviations and ackronyms on this site roll ...a definitions thread maybe nice.
Very good idea, the new guys must be like 'what the fuck are they talking about' :lol:

Back to the tagline... I like Get weed & Go wild. I think it stilll needs a vape reference though. Cool all the same.
Keep in mind they'll be in a rotation. Probably most of the ones in this thread will be in it.

Are you whipped yet? :whip:

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I like V_Cs Healthier, Higher, Happier tag line. Maybe Fuck Combustion the INTELIGENT approach, or Vaporising,The New age approach to an age old pursuit.

Maybe "Vaporisation, Your all access pass to LA LA Land" :o :lol:

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom