Wax liguidizer tank

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Tried the liquidizer and wasn't crazy about it. Terps work better! So I am playing with Shatter mixed with Cannabis derived terps, plus Co2 oil with cannabis and other natural terps for flavoring. CCELL carts are fun with this stuff!

DTLA

Tried the liquidizer and wasn't crazy about it. Terps work better! So I am playing with Shatter mixed with Cannabis derived terps, plus Co2 oil with cannabis and other natural terps for flavoring. CCELL carts are fun with this stuff!
The WL works with the Horizon Tech Falcon. I like the M1 coil. Seems the mix of cotton and wood pulp makes it permeable enough. Thank me later:)

@Steven says the thclear honeypots work for the veco so In going to give them a try on it.

Kharnics

@DLTA

Absolutely loving the Sai, Have put some work in on the smaller quartz/ceamic kanthal coils. I don't mind the reclaim as much as I enjoy collecting it for a rainy day but I see what you mean with the kanthal/high heat/reclaim cycle. I'm gonna be putting a order in for the triple Ti ceramic coils along with the Poseidon v2.
Can't wait. My Veco is stilling going strong, I bought PEG300 and PG in bulk, I ad an small amount of each to concentrate to make thick dab strength juice that the VECO has no problem vaping ( Usually 1 gram to .1/4 g PEG300 & 1/2 PG g. I weigh my mixes using a scale, so much easier. I'm finding the VECO coils prefer a thicker juice.

DTLA

@DLTA

Absolutely loving the Sai, Have put some work in on the smaller quartz/ceamic kanthal coils. I don't mind the reclaim as much as I enjoy collecting it for a rainy day but I see what you mean with the kanthal/high heat/reclaim cycle. I'm gonna be putting a order in for the triple Ti ceramic coils along with the Poseidon v2.
Can't wait. My Veco is stilling going strong, I bought PEG300 and PG in bulk, I ad an small amount of each to concentrate to make thick dab strength juice that the VECO has no problem vaping ( Usually 1 gram to .1/4 g PEG300 & 1/2 PG g. I weigh my mixes using a scale, so much easier. I'm finding the VECO coils prefer a thicker juice.

Nice! So the Horizon, while it will run WL, I.no longer recommend. It is.bottim airflow and if the coil burns it leaks. Plus burnt coil ruins mix.

Soooooo! Aspire Revvo is the only tank you will ever need for WL. I did 1g shatter/3ml pineapple and it rocks! I use the Falcon for 0% dessert vapes (stumps b by charlie chalk dust = yum). I get the same clouds for both i.e. Revvo and WL mix and Falcon with stumps b.

Next tank will be thinned to 3.5ml+ even. This thing is a beast, can't leak and the coil is above the mix so even if you burn it..it won't ruin mix!

Kharnics

@DTLA

I buddy of mine JUST picked up the revvo kit fort nicotine purposes but I know he is interested in making his own concentrate juice as well. I'll pass this along! Let me know how dark the juice gets in the revvo when you are near the end. Like you know when the coil sits in the juice, it tends to darken/burn/reclaim up the juice a lot faster! Revvo may fix that like you say! Interested!

Kharnics,

Kharnics

@DTLA

Looks pretty decent! Even a good thick juice gets black in the VECO, the only downfall in my book for the tank. The blackening isn't a a little issue either, it can really screw up that last bit of juice! Interested to hear how this tank works out for you in the next week. keep us posted!

Kharnics,

DTLA

Now that I just discovered dessert vapes (didnt want to throw out these tanks and coils) I wonder if it might be a sweetner in WL that causes the blackness?

This.is.my second.batch. First was same color throughout i.e. a bit darker than originally but not much darker than this.

Also tried farm to.vape = don't do it. I have 4ml (1g shatter) now waiting for the apocolypse before I use it. Not tasty.

Fyi. Dont.leave his.tank.on its.side. even with cap on it.will leak out the.top/side.airflow

DTLA,

Kharnics

@DLTA

I've been vaping flavored ejuices for sometime, most tanks that I build myself. You may see a blackening of the juice from dirty cotton, but it takes some time not like what we see from our ejuice. So yeah there is prolly a correlation, but with ejuices it may be burnt "ash" from flavoring buildup and I think the blacken of are special juices is a buildup of reclaim. Kinda the same thing but got there in different ways. just my 2 cents.

Kharnics,

DTLA

@DLTA

I've been vaping flavored ejuices for sometime, most tanks that I build myself. You may see a blackening of the juice from dirty cotton, but it takes some time not like what we see from our ejuice. So yeah there is prolly a correlation, but with ejuices it may be burnt "ash" from flavoring buildup and I think the blacken of are special juices is a buildup of reclaim. Kinda the same thing but got there in different ways. just my 2 cents.

It's the heat maaan. It's IN/ON/Touching our mix...can't let that happen.

I've found the solution:)

DTLA,

DTLA

Oh my god. I just read 4 pages, What' the solution??!?!?

The Uwell Fancier. Read the "Best Tank for THC/CBD ejuice" article
https://www.waxliquidizer.com/category/happy-vaper

I have MOAR coming! The pod article is underwhelming so I have 5 pod systems I am testing right now. Plus Asmodus finished their pods and are sending me the update version. So will update soon.

Plus I've got some cool tech inbound I have high hopes for

TomBstoned

Thanks for the great info! Id have to say you are correct. I said id make a new tank and i did before reading this. I was thinking the same way. So i did.5 to 3.5 and bam no jelly in tank and on coils when tank was empty. My clouds were better but the taste was not hugely better just kinda same. Im really like the djuice!
I haven't read this whole thread, but I'd like to add the vaporesso drizzle is awesome. It use the same coil as the Ccell carts. Its obvious I need to start a new thread for it. Been posting about it in best carts for distillate thread. Have a look at that thread until I start one for the drizzle. The last few pages are about the drizzle. There's pics there.

TomBstoned,

CrushnDevour

@DTLA

"Winterizing" is a process to remove the waxes, lipids and fats from the concentrate that were left when it was made. Some concentrates are winterized, some better than others and some not at all. Really depends on what is available to you. The term winterizing is more of a scientific term I think but there are more than one way to skin a cat. I winterize by using syringe filter. It works fairly well. Though it has it's fault. The ohm of the coil is really preference. Pick the ceramic one, which may be the .5 one. SS316L ceramic EUC is what you are after. typically I mix 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 -- mix to concentrate.
Hey man, what micron is the syringe filter you use? Do you mix it up then filter it? This is what I'm thinking of doing with mine

CrushnDevour,
Top Bottom