1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Wax liguidizer tank

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Chinggwow, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Chinggwow

Chinggwow New Member

Hello how you doing today? Ive started using the wax liq to mix my dab to ejuice. Ive notice no matter how well i mix it its a fairly thick mix 1g to 2mil of liguidizer. Ive been using the baby beast with 2 holes punched thru the cotton. But it seems like the juice dont to soak up that well in the tank. Ive read posts from yrs back on here and the kanger tech seemed to be the tank in 2014. With it being 2018 what is the best tank i can get only for use of dab juice . Ive been looking at the Arco v2 tank with the flack seed paper it. Maybe it will soak the juice up better? Anyway is the smok baby beast one of the best? Or what else is out there for my kind of juice?
    Thanks for taking the time to read this

tennisguru1 likes this.
  2. scy123

scy123 Well-Known Member

Vaporesso Guardian or Veco can vape thick solutions fine with the ccell coils. I vape 1:1 pg/shatter on my Guardian fine. No need to mod as well.

A few people on the forum use the Veco. Do a search for more feedback.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    tennisguru1 likes this.
  3. Chinggwow

Chinggwow New Member

I have a alien 220 smok mod will the veco tank work with it. I read that some mods dont work with them. Im lookomg for one to suit my mod... guess ill just buy and see lol

tennisguru1 likes this.
  4. scy123

scy123 Well-Known Member

No reason for it not to work with your alien.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  5. Chinggwow

Chinggwow New Member

Thanks for info..now if i can get my hands on it ..looks like sold out most sites i see at the moment

tennisguru1 likes this.
  6. scy123

scy123 Well-Known Member

tennisguru1 likes this.
  7. maxymods

maxymods New Member

Hey, just wondering since it seems you’ve used the veco, did it come with a ceramic coil? I saw a post where someone said one version (the one with a box mod as well) did not but just the atomizer did. Thanks

tennisguru1 likes this.
  8. Chinggwow

Chinggwow New Member

Scy123 thanks for the great info! So from my understanding ccell is vaperesso ceramic coil...all the rave it seems.. what makes ccell so good?ive been looking at the Sense Blazer 200 thats ceramic because it can drop in my tfv8. Do i just want ceramic anykind or is ccell the way to go when dab juice is in question

tennisguru1 likes this.
  9. scy123

scy123 Well-Known Member

I just tried the guardian, never tried the Veco, I just mention the Veco cause It's similar to the guardian and is popular on this forum.

No idea if other ceramics work with thick concentrates. I'm guessing they work well cause the ceramic wick heats the surounding oil making it wick better then cotton. No idea really just throwing ideas.

I also recommend these tanks cause they are top airflow and will not leak. The tfv8 is bottom airflow and can leak, I am hesitant to carry that around with oil in my pocket.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  10. Chinggwow

Chinggwow New Member

Im not a fan of that top on the baby smok. Comes open too easy in my pocket. I feel you there! The guardian is a good looking tank. But need more than 2 mil tank. Im going to look around today at ceramic 4mil today and see what happens..

tennisguru1 likes this.
  11. Kharnics

Kharnics New Member

I've used the guardian tank & the drizzle tank from Vaporesso. Both have CCell coils but they are different in shape and size. So far the guardian is doing well, but I just got it. The drizzle on the other hand works great for low wattage, as the coils ohm in at 1.3 but the coil diameter is very small. I have to clean the drizzle coil every .5ml or so to keep a fresher flavor. I will be trying a Veco tank soon, that uses the EUC coils by vaporesso, once again different shape and size. All these tanks were used with waxy concentrates w/ Wax liquidizer at 1:2 ratios.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  12. Chinggwow

Chinggwow New Member

Well i made the switch here is the difference from what i can tell but im no pro.the alien mod with baby beast was a great air flow tank! You really get taste of the flavor almost like you could taste sugar it was it. Did leak on me and i dont prime coils i just let sit for 10min or so before use. But had lots of jelly type stuff om coils and tank pretty bad felt like i was not using all the juice. Dry hits came on at times. Even with 8 holes punched in the coils dry hits..
    Veco tank
    Top air flow is great no leaking twist top awesome cant pop open like the baby in my pocket. I feel like i get a deeper denser clould with flavor but not as flavorful as the baby. But my clouds are bigger better stronger feeling then the baby but the baby has a better flavor profile. I get the gel substance but not near as bad as the baby did. And ive not had a dry hit yet with the veco at 1g 2m of wax liguidizer.wax Liquidzer is all ive used thinking of trying another brand soon

tennisguru1 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors