Wake n Bake - you gotta love it.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Wake-n-bake....? 🙄 Pfffftt Child's play... Wait til you graduate to Sleep Bakin'... and from the looks of things, that should be soon, my friend... very, very soon... :smug::tup:

Knewt

I love to wake n bake. It is always the best hit of the day. I have had a bad cough for about a week, and vaping seems to make it worse. I have quit vaping all together until the cough subsides. I just purchased 1/2 oz of Strawberry Cough and I haven’t been able to even try it.

coolbreeze

Mornin' all! A little Strawberry Cough to get things rolling.
IMG-5681.jpg

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
As it happens, my morning started with warmed RO water in the roo, and a nice session with the twig aka my m+.

Gotta say the warm water actually helps when standing outside in the 29 degree air. Fortunately it hasn't been windy enough to prevent me from vaping on the screen porch

Got to see a small group of deer doing their thing at the bottom of our property, where the ravine opens up to what I suppose you'd call a flood plain.

Really looking forward to such sessions with my minivap which will make the potential wind issue far less of an issue (I'm a torch guy with the m+)

budski

cantre member
cold and snowing out side (finally) so staying warm to greet the day with a couple dyna loads and an AVLP cap or 2, warranty replacement TM2 is on the way to bump Angus back outta the trinity. Guess I should consider it a quorum.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
I fixed them for you
Poet who didn’t know it
Coyote with belts

Bubbler hits on the screen porch over looking the snow blanketed woods.

Very peaceful, it was
Screen porch bubbler hits
Overlooking snowy woods
In blanketing peace

Sitting on the front porch with the dog leaning against me, watching the sky brighten with the sunrise. Minivap in hand
Sitting while dog leans
Watching the brightening sky
Minivap in hand

Top Bottom