Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

OF

@OF running it around the farm today gave me 3 bowls running it in session mode. I think that confirms what your tests were concluding. Nice write up. I love that you took the time to do that. Thank you. I’m not going to claim that I understood all of what you said but I do know I wish I’d had a power bank at the end of the day.

Thanks for the information. Seems we're both 'on the same page' WRT battery life. I've never used session mode, I'm too old school for that. I figure 3 or 4 loads per charge if I'm careful. And now the rest of the owners reporting agree......

Thanks very much for the kind words. That is, of course, the reason for wearing my fingers down. Hopefully folks can take a few minutes and profit from it. Or at least be entertained?

Lots of nerd stuff there for sure, I'm a retired nerd after all. And there's no way you can possibly hope to write something that will be understood by all. The target has to be to convey useful information to as many as possible? For adults, that's not easy. I used to make beer money trying to do just that. The 'take away' part is you can store 2 or even 3 full recharges in a handy pocket. You could have had 9 bowls or maybe even a few more, with you. For not a lot of bucks. Either of the two Amazon products I linked worked very well for me. One under ten bucks, the really bitty one not much more. Freedom from that issue, IMO. Recommended.

OF

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I've never used session mode, I'm too old school for that.
I had a feeling you would comment on that. I think the session mode on this vape is kind of misleading. It times out after 30 seconds I believe. I’ve been using it like auto pilot. Click it 3 times, take a couple sips or a rip, click it once it turns off. I usually click it off after 10-15 seconds the walk away or repeat. I know you know all these functions I’m just trying to explain how session mode was working for me. It also takes the decision of picking a temp out of the equation. Heck it should be called lazy mode.

Baron23

Thanks for the information. Seems we're both 'on the same page' WRT battery life. I've never used session mode, I'm too old school for that. I figure 3 or 4 loads per charge if I'm careful. And now the rest of the owners reporting agree......

Thanks very much for the kind words. That is, of course, the reason for wearing my fingers down. Hopefully folks can take a few minutes and profit from it. Or at least be entertained?

Lots of nerd stuff there for sure, I'm a retired nerd after all. And there's no way you can possibly hope to write something that will be understood by all. The target has to be to convey useful information to as many as possible? For adults, that's not easy. I used to make beer money trying to do just that. The 'take away' part is you can store 2 or even 3 full recharges in a handy pocket. You could have had 9 bowls or maybe even a few more, with you. For not a lot of bucks. Either of the two Amazon products I linked worked very well for me. One under ten bucks, the really bitty one not much more. Freedom from that issue, IMO. Recommended.

OF
Got three loads the other day then belly up and needing a recharge.

Doesn't bother me.....I try to keep in mind that this is a $70 vape and is pretty good for that price. That and it ain't like at 67 I'm going to too many all day field parties with a vape. haha

Cheers

OF

I will try that when I get mine on sunday any cleaning/burnoff tips to get rid of any taste anyone?

I didn't find any, although I did a quick wipe with ISO in the bowl first. I don't recall anyone reporting problems.

If you insist, there's instructions with it for tearing down the individual vapor path components and soaking them in 50% (?) ISO. I've done this for cleaning, it's easy, a water rinse after and you're good to go.

The heater can also be disassembled for cleaning, some herb dust is sure to work it's way in and get burnt.

OF

OF

My GO is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I'm leaving today to go an hour away to my sisters for the weekend and wont be home until Sunday evening. Bummer. I sooooo wish it was already here so I could take it with me. Oh well. Dynavap it is for the weekend.

Bummer timing wise. I'm sure the little voices in your head are driving you crazy with 'if you'd only ordered it sooner....'.

OTOH, in the long run I think the delay means you're free to get to know the little guy without distractions. Whether that is having to hide your stash and lurk about or defend your new vape from the relatives, more relaxed is better?

FWIW, such non essential family visits are forbidden here. Even with complete strangers come to think on it. Enjoy that too, not all of us can right now.

Enjoy the weekend, and then the new vape.

OF

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
It’s been fun y’all but I have to leave the party:cry: I put mine in the mail box to return to Vivant today. Vivant emailed me a return label. @Vivant thank you! The 5 click power on was definitely not fixing itself. Luckily I seem to be the exception. Vape on everyone. I’ll be right back!​

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
FWIW, such non essential family visits are forbidden here. Even with complete strangers come to think on it. Enjoy that too, not all of us can right now.

Enjoy the weekend, and then the new vape.
Sorry about your timing, @Maryjanie, but as you say you still have your VCs.
I have been specifically told I have no option and I MUST appear for Easter brunch. We are a small group, however, and all are well and being very careful. The GO will be the perfect option for me in this environment which is not really cannabis friendly. This is the stealthiest vape I have and I can easily step away and take a hit, or two. One bowl, however, is all I'll get...
Vape on everyone. I’ll be right back!
See ya on the flipper...

Last edited:

bornfree13

Got three loads the other day then belly up and needing a recharge.

Doesn't bother me.....I try to keep in mind that this is a $70 vape and is pretty good for that price. That and it ain't like at 67 I'm going to too many all day field parties with a vape. haha

Cheers
I will try that when I get mine on sunday any cleaning/burnoff tips to get rid of any taste anyone?

I gave mine a few burn offs. And then I put some ABV in the bowl and blew through the air vent a few times and this took care of any smells/tastes

Choices

Mine arrives Monday. Really excited for this one! A lot of credible people I respect are you liking this Vape right now so i know it will fit nicely in my lineup.
Curious when did you order yours? I ordered mine a week ago on the morning of the 3rd. I did receive notification of shipping and several updates that it was in California , all from USPS. I'm in the land of Oz and didn't think it would take this long.Thoughts anyone?

bornfree13

Curious when did you order yours? I ordered mine a week ago on the morning of the 3rd. I did receive notification of shipping and several updates that it was in California , all from USPS. I'm in the land of Oz and didn't think it would take this long.Thoughts anyone?
I'm in Pa and it took about a week to get here after ordering it.

bornfree13,

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY

I ordered mine Tuesday of this week.

LAWTHEONE,
Well, I got my order confirmation and ... yep, they shipped it to the wrong place. I guess I was just not meant to do business with @Vivant . I sent them an email to re-ship to the proper address but I doubt they will so it's off to the credit card company to stop payment.

Instead of shipping it to the address on the order, they shipped it to the place where I lived a year ago. Unbelievable.

If @Vivant Customer Service doesn't want me to cancel the credit card, send me a PM here and we can discuss it.

Good thing DDave is on the way.

Guess it's just not meant to be. LOL

LAWTHEONE

Check to USPS and Lucky for me my shipment is out for delivery today instead of Monday. Really excited!!!!
:clap::)

readyman

There is something about getting a new vape to try its FUN no matter how many vapes you have Im always telling my wife this is the last vape I buy then later on I see a new one that fits me then I say just one more and thats it Yeah sure it is Everyone have a Great day and HAPPY EASTER

LAWTHEONE

There is something about getting a new vape to try its FUN no matter how many vapes you have Im always telling my wife this is the last vape I buy then later on I see a new one that fits me then I say just one more and thats it Yeah sure it is Everyone have a Great day and HAPPY EASTER

you’re absolutely right about that. I’m like a kid on Christmas morning. especially in these times. It’s here charging up and wiping down!

OF

you’re absolutely right about that. I’m like a kid on Christmas morning. especially in these times. It’s here charging up and wiping down!

Most cool. IMO you work hard for your money, it should buy all the enjoyment you can get.

Enjoy the little fellow, please keep us posted? TIA

Best wishes to all. Strange way to have Easter..... Stay safe, distanced and at home. The downside there isn't pretty. Make the post office bring your new vape to you?

OF

Top Bottom