Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Received my refund and thus dispute was promptly closed automatically. Big sigh of relief! What I don't understand is that according to Versa's email, anyone that initiated a dispute would take longer to be refunded because it was a bit more lengthy than those who didn't initiate a dispute. I was told next week, so this is just one less stress.

I thought about that and IMHO it was to try to prevent further Paypal disputes... by the threat that those who started disputes would have their refunds delayed while those that didn't would get instant refunds.

Just more B.S. in a large pile of it. He has never really come clean, it's only been in patches and only when forced to do so by evidence. There have been denials at every level until it's no longer reasonably deniable. That isn't coming clean in my book.

biohacker

You are complaining about getting your refund faster then they thought?
Just Priceless

Not at all, maybe take your "priceless" comment back please because you may have misunderstood, and I don't appreciate the attitude. I was just stating another lie they made.... perhaps into scaring to drop the dispute. Thanks for your concern, but please let's not turn on each other.

I thought about that and IMHO it was to try to prevent further Paypal disputes... by the threat that those who started disputes would have their refunds delayed while those that didn't would get instant refunds.

Just more B.S. in a large pile of it. He has never really come clean, it's only been in patches and only when forced to do so by evidence. There have been denials at every level until it's no longer reasonably deniable. That isn't coming clean in my book.

Exactly. And thank you.

Last edited:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
It's been nothing but lies when confronted until he can no longer lie about it.
And this is not a new, but a repeated, pattern of behaviour for this person.
Why the hell should he receive the benefit of the doubt from anyone in the community?
Give me a break.

Guys relax. In a few days this debate will be partly settled when we have some units to play with. I will be offering a personal review with photos and videos after trying for whatever they may be worth . I'm certainly no Vitolo or vape critic but ill offer up an honest opinion. Sure others will too. If the units get delivered and they are awesome we will all forget about Christopher's past indescretions pretty fast.

Actually I've just ordered some glass from china specifically for this. I also got a 14.5 to 18.5 adapter which I'm hoping will let me use my f bomb. If anyone can help me with advise regarding step up converters I would greatly appreciate it. I'm having issues.

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

gosaints420

I saw the step up converter listed on the invoice but was kinda confused because I'm pretty sure what you would need is a step down converter as you are going from 220v to 110v but what the hell do I know.

gosaints420,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

gosaints420

well that one does say
Do not use this voltage converter with appliances that runs on motor or has heat element like hair dryers, blowers, flat irons, curling irons, hair straightners.

gosaints420,
Thanks for the responses guys. Actually what you are debating is part of my problem

When I ordered Leiana asked me if I have a step up converter. I had no idea what that was. She/he told me I can pick one up in my locality cheaply. I've done a little research and I now understand what it is and what it does. As you guys mentioned the local power is 220 and it needs to convert to 110. Now seems there are no shortage of such items available. MY QUESTION are they all the same or should I get some super duper model? Does it matter?

If I'm going to get this locally it will be a mission due to language issues. At least if I have a clear picture of what I need my mission will be easier. Thanks again.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

LaFouine

OOPS ^^ Yep, You are right another time :)
May be it will work fine since there is a control unit between the heater and the converter (but I don't like "maybe" in safety :/ )
I know Versa sell the converter for 16$. I think it must be the same king of "technology" in these converters.
If I was looking for one, I think I would prefer a bigger model with more wattage that I need, with a fuse, and that could be able to be use with other future vapes (maybe need more power)...
I personally prefer that kind of converter :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1000-W-Watt...ravel_Adapters_Converters&hash=item4d15bdeed6

LaFouine,
That one looks good lafouine. But I just wonder if it is necessary. It's so big but if that is what is needed to get the job done then so be it. I have no clue.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

LaFouine

I really can't say anything since I never have the unit in my hands...

But the big one is definitly more safety, for product life and electric risks (fuse).
Just one thing, If you buy the big one you have to take care of what you plug in (kind of plug and where to plug it) cause this kind of converter have many ways to work (step up or down...) etc...
I you make a mistake by pluging at the wrong place you can kill your product ;)

gosaints420

You don't necessarily need 1000w but I would get one of those(every day use) big box ones and I'd stay away from the little plastic (travel) ones. The one Versa is offering is only 100w so anything over that should do the trick.

CheeseSandwich

So, i know next week infinity units should be shipping out but has anyone got a approximate date from versa on G1 beta units? I just emailed them to inquire.

CheeseSandwich,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
So, i know next week infinity units should be shipping out but has anyone got a approximate date from versa on G1 beta units? I just emailed them to inquire.
i was told everyone should have their units by Wednesday, but not sure if that includes G1 or not. Since some people backed out, it should go quicker......in theory.

tiukauleh

Requested my refund....... "Leiana" replied and said they need to transfer money from their bank back to paypal so that it would be issued early next week which i'm fine with. If I don't have it by wednesday, that is when I will initiate a paypal dispute.

Received my refund and thus dispute was promptly closed automatically. Big sigh of relief! What I don't understand is that according to Versa's email, anyone that initiated a dispute would take longer to be refunded because it was a bit more lengthy than those who didn't initiate a dispute. I was told next week, so this is just one less stress.

..... I was just stating another lie they made.... perhaps into scaring to drop the dispute. Thanks for your concern, but please let's not turn on each other.

biohacker, i think i misunderstand (blame the Lotus :smug:) , could you please help clarify? can't connect the dots and i am am curious about the events and why your accusation on the refund. can you help as you say "leiana replied that she can get you the refund by early next week, which is ok with you at that time. if you don't get it by next week early, only then will you will open a dispute".

then next day "Received my refund and thus dispute was promptly closed automatically". was a dispute automatically opened as i thought you were going to wait until wednesday to initiate? i am glad they told you by next week but your refund happened the next day.

as for "threat that those who started disputes would have their refunds delayed while those that didn't would get instant refunds" i am not a businessman (anymore) but wouldn't a delay happen naturally in an in event of dispute since there usually would be an investigation of sorts thus delaying an quick action?

biohacker

No, initially it opens a resolution type thing where communication occurs, it doesn't go into a full dispute right away. When it's in full dispute mode, PAYPAL is the one that makes a decision.

I was going to wait to start it, but I saw another member started one and it kind of scared me into it since I hadn't nothing else to lose by starting it.

Hope that clears things up enough for you? lol

edit: and yes, what Leiana said would happen, didn't. So it's up to you to decide if it was a lie, deception, whatever. I just got the refund alot faster than was supposed to.

biohacker,

tiukauleh

haha sorry man, i think i am just too high. i shouldn't have taken the lasty hit but the Lotus is tops if you like flame ports . will have to try to read and connect tomorrow.

btw, do you or anyone know how old this mr taylor is anyway?

tiukauleh,
Reactions: biohacker

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
For the power transformers needed by our overseas brethren, didn't Leiana mention the halogen heaters were going to be somethin crazy like 500 watts? Iirc... I would shoot for a 600w+ converter if that's an accessory you plan on using in the future. :2c:

vorrange

Vapor.wise
One thing though, by that point i'm assuming there will be a 220V version as well. At least there was the mention of a future 220V earlier in the thread.

irishroots8477

Am i the only one that notices how redundant it is to hold a poll that allows multiple votes?

irishroots8477,

tiukauleh

Old enough to know better ;) My son learned that lying was not cool....when he was a wee lad ;)
yes, of course we should all be old enough to know better. having reread his 'posting', the info that he seemed to be a young man currently facing the realities of life seem to make me reconsider my harder stance. and i am not defending anyone but the context of lying makes a difference. and lying is cool at times ;) - i lie to my co-workers, boss or clients sometimes. times when i feel like crap and they ask me 'how are things?', and especially my boss who likes to go around saying 'feeling good?' and expecting a positive reply everytime fucckkkkkkk. imho speaking the truth is overrated actually, sometimes half truths will do even better, depending on your intentions. i wish i lied to my late mum when she came back from the hairdresser years ago when i was younger, and she asked me what i thought. i didn't like her new hairstyle and i told her so. years has passed, and i still remember the slightly hurtful look in her face as she turned :cry:.

what i'm trying to say is while he didnt do full disclosure, one thing is he did not lie to steal, no intention to use FC to scam. iro the MW the people had no 'lifetime warranty' but a business can close down anytime. many vapes manufacturers could just disappear, like the PD. even the vxc cloud was close to shutting down but SM persisted, and with additional funding and variance in warranty terms. taylor didn't steal but our issue with his 'crime' is for not owning up to his past history/failures and dealing with the consequence gracefully.

if i read the history correctly, those early venture was his 1st for the young man, sometimes people make mistakes and things snowball (again this is no defence). So in this case, age would make a difference to me at least, maybe i am just less cynical these days and would like to think that sometimes (young) people need an event like this to shake them up, in a good way. i think that sometimes character is built upon failure & mistakes, not success. and belatedly, forced or not, he has ome out & apologized and seem to be genuinely interested in a chance to redeem himself.

i haven't had the history as some of you old timers' here so maybe i don't feel so wronged. i just saw a great concept for a vape, and now learnt it's from a young creative person who fucked up along the way; we know that he can create vapes but maybe he's finally understood that he's got to go beyond that, and create trust as well.

i like the "peace & love" vibe about ganja, and i'm currently feeling the love now. in my current state of mind, and in another time and place, taylor could be one of our lost brother, the creative but stubborn, sometimes foolish one who had to learn life's lessons the hard way. best learn them while he's young, i say.

i'm looking forward to the reviews.

Top Bottom