• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Versa Infinity - The Glass Vaporizer

Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

Leiana

Manufacturer
@Leiana
Very nice demo vid .

No bags for me , the EQ is aprox. $ 250 also .
I didn't like the upkeep of buying new bags , nor the routine
of bag vaping .

A BIG def. NO for aromatherapy/essential oils .
That's not what I want to spend $ 250 on .
Please concentrate on Cannabis vaping .

+ 1 for interchangeable heaters and keep the TI heater .
Keep the vapor path as pure as possible . I like all glass .
14mm and 18mm options for water vaping .
Our twist is using essential oils to flavor your air before it gets to the material. Orange & lavender has been my favorite so far. Not to mention, there is major therapeutic value in inhaling essential oil essence. Since the essential oils can be placed preheater, it wont be vaporized.

We are focused on providing an awesome hybrid vaporizer to your life.

Accessories are add-ons so if you dont end up liking it, you wont be forced to pay for it. Our base package doesnt include every adapter we have. We include Infinity glass unit, heating element of choice, 18mm bowl, aromatherapy bowl, hookah bowl, and a whip kit. 14mm reducers are extra.

In the retail environment we will include one main heating element in every package and the other elements with be shelf add-ons.

Last edited:

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
@Leiana
Very nice demo vid .

No bags for me , the EQ is aprox. $ 250 also .
I didn't like the upkeep of buying new bags , nor the routine
of bag vaping .

A BIG def. NO for aromatherapy/essential oils .
That's not what I want to spend $ 250 on .
Please concentrate on Cannabis vaping .

+ 1 for interchangeable heaters and keep the TI heater .
Keep the vapor path as pure as possible . I like all glass .
14mm and 18mm options for water vaping .

:clap: :tup::tup:
Totally agree

Sinclue,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Leiana,

There are legal issues with the inclusion of water in the inhalation path.

Actually i wouldn't go as far as to push it relatively to this avenue, but i figure there's still a possibility and it would be to make room for a nebulizer puck without providing one, IMO. To be honest i wish i knew what the Versa Infinity will become over the next year, in any case. At least i can tell we all hope it will be productive for everyone.

:peace:

Leiana

Manufacturer
Salutations Leiana,

Actually i wouldn't go as far as to push it relatively to this avenue, but i figure there's still a possibility and it would be to make room for a nebulizer puck without providing one, IMO. To be honest i wish i knew what the Versa Infinity will become over the next year, in any case. At least i can tell we all hope it will be productive for everyone.

The video I provided was our current model. The heating element improvements are for January's beta release. March/April's release will contain all of the collective updates made. The future looks bright.

My current outlook on the device:

The public wants faster heat up times, a dabber option, and something user serviceable.
In the next coming days, Versa will decide the fate of many of the Infinity components. Many start-up ventures fail because they expand to quickly and get lost in SKUs. Thats one of the concerns we are analyzing with the addition of our accessory line. Due to our current designs we may be able to dodge the risk factor of certain SKUs while others may need to wait. Sometimes less is more. The Vibra Flavor might be back seated for now until the Cannibus Cup. We havent talked much about the titanium heater much because we are designing an all glass dabber that can utilize almost any heater we choose.

Input if you feel compelled. ;)

Last edited:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
This seems to be an interesting new option. I shall watch as it develops.:wave:

Madcap79,

Leiana

Manufacturer
Our Aromatherapy bowl. Its for herbs and essential oils. It has been tested as a skillet. We have a modified design at our manufacturer which can be used as a skillet with a lid which has a draw nipple for whips and water pipes.
The skillet may not become an official accessory. Test trials will prove its viability.
IMG_8110.jpg

Last edited:

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
To be honest, I'd probably never buy one myself. That said, I do find it very interesting. Also love the way you're introducing it. It takes.....*ahem*......major balls to come here and get feedback and input. It shows you guys are very serious. Keep up the great work and I'm sure this will be a great vape.

(P.S., We LOVE videos and pics here at FC:nod:)

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again Leiana,

Input if you feel compelled.

Thank you for all of the information made available to us so far!

Well i do have a last comment to make and it's about the inlet connector which is clearly visible on the hexagonal base:

IMG_85642.jpg

Perhaps there may be serious potential customers who will be concerned that this would cause too much restriction for their own taste, so why not offer a much sturdier female version instead? One with more airflow since the tubing would be held by its external surface...

As it is it reminds me of my Arizer Elbow Adapter which got broken in a matter of weeks, while the plug labelled "THC" on this picture below doesn't require any exposed glass part at all and hence there's nothing to damage in the 1st place:

t8uveg.jpg

Simply give a proper shape to the tube's ending if you must and then it will stay attached hermetically while all you need to do with the glass wall is to make a hole of matching size, possibly with a thick rim to provide more friction surface - but nothing like a stub i'd invariably risk to break.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Very good point Egzoset.

Looks like it would easily be broken. Is that bottom inlet the air path for when the Verso is mounted on the stand?

Though, I guess since the bottom is replaceable its not a game stopper.

Leiana

Manufacturer
To be honest, I'd probably never buy one myself. That said, I do find it very interesting. Also love the way you're introducing it. It takes.....*ahem*......major balls to come here and get feedback and input. It shows you guys are very serious. Keep up the great work and I'm sure this will be a great vape.
(P.S., We LOVE videos and pics here at FC:nod:)
Thank you so much for your support, even if you arent a buyer.

Hi again Leiana,

Thank you for all of the information made available to us so far!

Well i do have a last comment to make and it's about the inlet connector which is clearly visible on the hexagonal base:

IMG_85642.jpg

Perhaps there may be serious potential customers who will be concerned that this would cause too much restriction for their own taste, so why not offer a much sturdier female version instead? One with more airflow since the tubing would be held by its external surface...

As it is it reminds me of my Arizer Elbow Adapter which got broken in a matter of weeks, while the plug labelled "THC" on this picture below doesn't require any exposed glass part at all and hence there's nothing to damage in the 1st place:

t8uveg.jpg

Simply give a proper shape to the tube's ending if you must and then it will stay attached hermetically while all you need to do with the glass wall is to make a hole of matching size, possibly with a thick rim to provide more friction surface - but nothing like a stub i'd invariably risk to break.

Honestly the vape as it is currently will rarely present the opportunity for you to drop it if you use it properly. The base will likely never leave a table and the inlet's inner diameter supports more airflow than it looks. I will pass on the message you have set forward here.

( Note: Infinity is designed to utilize a controlled area, many call it the vapor station. It keeps you more careful and allows you to enjoy the ritual. )

My 2 cents / Grain of salt
The vaporizer wouldn't fit the mission if it was any other material. Glass is extremely expensive (Which is why many manufacturers wont make a vape with this much glass) but the material is awesome for quality. Personally I am not a fan of plastic vaporizers for pipes but I dont represent anyone saying that. You wouldnt use a glass bowl on a plastic waterpipe. Most of you hate the idea of a plastic waterpipe. As health promoters we have our position with glass, which is often the benchmark for purity.
We will try our best
Glass is our friend and we will do everything we can in our Beta trials launch to make sure that all of the glass safety concerns are minimized. We have considered supplying a mat for more safety. We want to keep your vape safe.

Lots of vaporizers incorporate glass. When it breaks its a sad day. Our unit is designed to be user serviceable. We have begun the incorporation of breakaway cords to make things easier. Even in an industrial environment we have yet to break 1 Infinity, and we weren't always careful (Or just me :lol:). END 2 cents

Beta Release
We are going to release a set of beta units soon which all have 3 year warranties included. Discounts are determined by level of feedback contribution that can be provided. PM me for details.

Last edited:

Madcap79

Breakaway power cords would be a great idea imho.

Being able to blow bags isn't a priority for me personally although I've never used a bag vape. Does the hookah mode utilize the glass nipple on the base or separate attachment?

Madcap79,
Reactions: Leiana

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

Magnetic power connectors would be pretty cool. Easy to pull off for a couple of portable hits (from retained heat) or connecting to a portable battery pack. Would be added protection from someone accidentally tripping/pulling the cord. No internal stress on the unit from a straight through cable and user replaceable cords.

Probably an engineering nightmare though. Heh.

Leiana

Manufacturer

Being able to blow bags isn't a priority for me personally although I've never used a bag vape. Does the hookah mode utilize the glass nipple on the base or separate attachment?
Hookah mode sets the vaporizer on top of the hookah and has an 18mm bowl to replace the typical ceramic bowl on a hookah. Just in case you are wondering, YES you can use other vapes with this adapter bowl but it will likely only function as an adapter rather than a bowl. I say this because my research shows we are the only ones adapting hookahs to vapes as of now.

Magnetic power connectors would be pretty cool. Easy to pull off for a couple of portable hits (from retained heat) or connecting to a portable battery pack. Would be added protection from someone accidentally tripping/pulling the cord. No internal stress on the unit from a straight through cable and user replaceable cords.

Probably an engineering nightmare though. Heh.
We are trying our best to make sure the vape is safe from accidents. <3 We have a few backup options just in case the magnetic break away cords dont work out.

Leiana,
Reactions: Madcap79

Madcap79

Would it be possible to do a white one ala Jag (glass artist)

6gykwm.jpg

Madcap79,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Apple's patent on MagSafe will be a big issue for you guys if you try to implement a magnetic cord design. They are very aggressive and do not license this patent.

Last edited:

Leiana

Manufacturer
Would it be possible to do a white one ala Jag (glass artist)

6gykwm.jpg
I like that idea. I'll pass that on.
Apple's patent on MagSafe will be a big issue for you guys if you try to implement a magnetic cord design. They are very aggressive and do not license this patent.

That was looked into, so it was decided a barrel connector would be our best option for a breakaway cord.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
That's a good idea, it's pretty simple to pair a 1.2mm barrel jack plug with a 1.3mm receptacle, if you can get one that has good spring terminals you will get a solid electrical connection and an easy pull away.

Leiana

Manufacturer
We hope to have the Halogen option available for you by the end of January early to February. This has to be worked on daily so I will keep you up to date on it as more information comes. The current beta release is for the ceramic element model posted in this video
IMG_9558.jpg

(This image is not a representation of the final unit. It's just a teaser update. Forgive the dust in the shot.)

Buzz Killington. Haha. ;)

LOL.

That's a good idea, it's pretty simple to pair a 1.2mm barrel jack plug with a 1.3mm receptacle, if you can get one that has good spring terminals you will get a solid electrical connection and an easy pull away.
2.5mm is the barrel size that was chosen. Ill ask about the spring terminal option.

Beta info:
For those who are participating in the Beta & those who are inquiring for it

If you desire a solid pigment such as white or black, we are working on finalizing out coloring process Its quite complex for glass if you dont want color to chip. For those of you who want the standard frosted, your good to go. We have finalized the coloring process and its awesome! Any color can be done but black and white are the pigments we choose now. Anything else is a custom order.

Extra Goodies
Also we are going to give each of the beta participants a digital voltage indicator panel on the control unit to help you finely tune your vape. Be prepared to answer our questions about your experience. If you enjoy this add-on we will roll them out with the spring launch.

Question for the general public:
Would you pay more to have an RF remote to shut the unit on and off from up to 30 ft with separate on and off buttons? If not please elaborate on why that idea doesnt work for you.

The reason behind this concept...
1. Set your temp and leave it alone.
2. Periodical laziness to flip a switch
3. We intend on taking the to the comfort space as well. Some med patients cant walk or have limited mobility, a remote and whip are their easiest main modes of operation. Some people who use whips like to prepare herbs in the whip chamber sometimes hours before they vape, just to have it ready. The remote we have chosen can be attached to a lanyard, necklace, or keychain. We also have a design for an infinity wall mount to fit this situation or other shrine setups (It's release is contingent on the success of the Infinity).

Questions like these are why we are here. Thank You. I'll respond as soon as I have the time.

Last edited:

Madcap79

I personally wouldn't need a remote but it could be a good option for medical patients. Could you control the temp with the remote as well?

Madcap79,

Leiana

Manufacturer
Temperature control is still analog for now. The general consensus is that the reliability we have seen from analog units is far more reliable for our customers at this stage. Since control units can be upgraded as a component, we see no reason to throw in more R&D to get the same vapor, for now.

Our newest focus especially for the beta is supplying the digital meter to allow the mind to fine tune the heater's performance for the situation you desire.

My 2 Cent :2c:
Black looks good!
That new black..... feels so good. Take a look at this picture...
Thats all heat. No light.
Thats way over combustion... Just what you need for concentrates. :tup:
IMG_9566.jpg

:mmmm: :love: This is what we are calling overclock mode. I'll talk about that later but usually these temps are not achievable. The board creates a limitation and slows down the heating time. This took just under 120 seconds.
IMG_9567.jpg

Should have been called the Vader vaporizer...:bowdown:
darthvader_by_wraithdt.jpg

The whole time... the bottom 4 1/2 inches stayed completely cool. :nod:

Beta peeps...
If you haven't gotten the invoice or messaged back, it's because I haven't been able to sit down long enough yet. I've just been monitoring the forum periodically but Monday-Tuesday you should have at least begun the process. Thank you for your patience too. We will the shopping cart setup soon so this will be faster.
Join up!
We have more room at the moment. If you live in a 220v area, don't worry, transformers for your units will be supplied.
Some of you have came through the website, thats great. Here is the email just in case you prefer this way, cs1@versavapor.com

Last edited:

Dafni

Following this thread with great interest.

Looks like you have a contender!

Dafni,

poonman

@Leiana
Nice 2nd vid .

So it looks like the heater in the Versa , Never comes in contact with the herbs . Therefore , no combustion will happen .
Can you please clarify ?

poonman,
Reactions: Leiana
Top Bottom