VAS Experts - help needed

natural farmer

While I tried and owned quite a few top notch convection or mostly convection vapes in my time as a vaporist, I managed to successfully cure my VAS, for about four years or so as of today, with one of the second or third gen Omnivaps. I have since tried and tested a few selected specials here and there but none has succeeded to grab any more cash from me. I envision to grow very old with the Omni by my side. But who knows? 🥰

shopdognyc

While I tried and owned quite a few top notch convection or mostly convection vapes in my time as a vaporist, I managed to successfully cure my VAS, for about four years or so as of today, with one of the second or third gen Omnivaps. I have since tried and tested a few selected specials here and there but none has succeeded to grab any more cash from me. I envision to grow very old with the Omni by my side. But who knows? 🥰
With that long list you have, not sure where else money can go. I am trying to tell myself no more.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
4 years is a pretty good run to be VAS-free. I cant even get past 4 months.

I've got a pretty narrowed down "short list" thats still pretty long. Probably 3-4 vapes in each "category" portable convection, portable conduction, standard desktop, log... oh and then a vapbong in addition just because lol.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I also am VAS satisfied and have been for some time. Really feel I have all my bases covered for flower.

P80
MiniVap
OmniVap (s)
Lotus
eNano

The only thing coming out that has my full attention is the collab between George (MiniVap) and one of the Storz and Bickel Volcano developers. I think this one is gonna steal the show when it comes out.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I also am VAS satisfied and have been for some time. Really feel I have all my bases covered for flower.

P80
MiniVap
OmniVap (s)
Lotus
eNano

The only thing coming out that has my full attention is the collab between George (MiniVap) and one of the Storz and Bickel Volcano developers. I think this one is gonna steal the show when it comes out.

Woah! I had no idea they were collaborating on something, pretty exciting...

(btw I would abbreviate Tetra P80 as TP80 to differentiate from the regular P80 mod you know? ;))

Shit Snacks

@Siebter In that case, I'll take 10

512411.jpg

Shit Snacks

iirc it’s already in the upcoming section of plug ins. It should be a vape with a built in glass, a drinking glass.

Oh! Taffee Bowle! I do recall reports of nice vapor from that, but a lot of head scratching over the glass that makes it likely to not be very popular unfortunately lol

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Yep, this conical one was made specifically to work with a whip without getting knocked over like a typical log might. The owner is a member here, he posted a couple usage videos that were extremely inspiring!!
The dude is definitely tough. My hat goes off to him. It was cool of @Alan To accommodate him.

justcametomind

P80
MiniVap
OmniVap (s)
Lotus
eNano

This is it:
stickstones should have (had?) a preview unit and iirc also some else FCer had one. Seem to remember Stickstones was positively impressed to the point of endorsing the whole drinking vape concept. I couldn’t find the thread in Upcoming, seems it was released.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
This is it:
stickstones should have (had?) a preview unit and iirc also some else FCer had one. Seem to remember Stickstones was positively impressed to the point of endorsing the whole drinking vape concept. I couldn’t find the thread in Upcoming, seems it was released.

I do not understand the whole cup thing at all, personally. It's just one of those things that you look at, and think....why?

Interestingly it can also be used without the cup and with a shorter stem, the cup is an attachment. 1 second on demand convection sounds good though.

The coolest thing to me is the included grinder that loads the capsules for you lol

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Just figured I'd post an update after much deliberation I "think" I've got a basic game plan lined up for my future acquisitions - thought it may help somebody looking for similar vapes. I'm basically looking for a well balanced line up of power hitters between portables more home set ups, with a good bull pen to back me up in case my starters go down. It's possibly a little insane for somebody who just started vaping a couple of months ago, but oh well. Such is life during the year of the big 'Rona.

So now this is my lineup, in order:

1. DaVinci IQ2 - wasn't thrilled with the performance, led me to FC
2. TinyMight - After having this for a bit, I started this thread, ended up also buying:
3. Sticky Brick Runt
4. Milaana 3 - didnt necessarily need to purchase it, but saw it pop up for sale on entx and wasn't sure when the next time I would see one would be, so I jumped on it. I just got it Friday and haven't even had the chance to take it for a spin

So I'm pretty comfortable for now. I didn't jump into more home-style vapes yet, I'm finishing off my basement which should leave me with a nice little smoking lounge down there - at least I know what vapes I'll be looking at when the time comes and I can get myself a nice set up.

My short list still includes:

Tetra P80 - intentionally missed the drop a couple days ago, but still keeping it in mind for the future. I dont LOVE the bumrush to buy them at the drop. Kind of holding off until a drop lines up with my time & interest.
Nomad II - (on the list)
FireWood 7 - interests me as a complimentary vape to the TM, basically on demand conduction vs convection, similar but different

Art of Vapor VapBong/Bandit - likely first purchase when my little smoking lounge is together.
Heat Island Log- on the list, but long wait.
Underdog log - to hold me over and satisfy my interest in log vapes until its my turn on the HI list.

FlowerPot or similar desktop - thinking the weedeater for time being but this type of vape will likely be my last "big" one - and I'm honestly not even sure I'll need it yet.

Portables are basically on hold until I get a plug in or two and I have a little wait before then. But realistically I'm feeling pretty good about this, I think I'll end up with all bases covered and more than enough "back up," with enough variety to keep things different but still familiar, especially if it takes me a couple of years to get my hands on all of the ones I really want. I may or may not pick up a couple others here and there, like the Vleaf Go, maybe another brick, to fit certain roles or if one interests me for some reason - but I'm going to TRY and stick to this list for the most part.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I just bought a FP. My current line up is
1) terp torch for in bed and TV time
2) TM for being mobile/acyive in the house
3) splinter z v2 for quick sesh with preloaded basket screen

I avoided the Tp80 drop because of my FP purchase. Tp80 and vapbong are all I desire now, but i don't feel as if i need. I think I'm about to be on accessory and glass kick soon.

Vaporware

That’s a great list @BrianTL ! I do want to say though, while the FlowerPot has a lot of power and can pump out vapor fast enough for anyone (or a whole party or something), it can be used even for micro-dosing and it doesn’t have to be hit hard if you want less from it. If you’re leaving it until the end just because you think it’s more than you need, you might want to consider bumping it up the list (or at least keeping it on the list). :)

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I just bought a FP. My current line up is
1) terp torch for in bed and TV time
2) TM for being mobile/acyive in the house
3) splinter z v2 for quick sesh with preloaded basket screen

I avoided the Tp80 drop because of my FP purchase. Tp80 and vapbong are all I desire now, but i don't feel as if i need. I think I'm about to be on accessory and glass kick soon.

Sounds like you've got a good line up too! That terp torch does look interesting! I've been seeing lots of positive comments on it. Sounds like we're on the same page with the Tp80 and VB lol. No rush, but definite wants.

New to the bricks as well, havent had too much time with it and still getting to learn it, but I've been trying to use it exclusively while at home to get a feel for it. Starting to see where it could shine at home, basically where your terp torch is, but more right before getting into bed than actually in bed lol. If I have to take something into bed with me it would be the TM.

Its funny, I avoided the Tp80 drop because I just bought that milaana spur of them moment. Otherwise I probably would have at least made an attempt to get one, even it it would have been half assed... couldn't justify changing my sunday plans to catch a vape drop.

That’s a great list @BrianTL ! I do want to say though, while the FlowerPot has a lot of power and can pump out vapor fast enough for anyone (or a whole party or something), it can be used even for micro-dosing and it doesn’t have to be hit hard if you want less from it. If you’re leaving it until the end just because you think it’s more than you need, you might want to consider bumping it up the list (or at least keeping it on the list). :)

Thanks! I know, you have a good point on the FP, definitely a fluid list and things may get moved around if/when they become available, any itches I need to scratch at the time, etc. For all I know it could end up being my next one! For the time being the VapBong in particular has my attention though lol.

I dont think its "more" than I need, but it does appear to be more intense IMO - although versatile! Appreciate the input!

Top Bottom