VaporTower or Vapolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I am going on build quality also, I found this http://www.stonerforums.com/threads/the-vapolution-vaporizer-a-review-by-bentokin.11834/ and showed it to a friend who makes circuit boards for a living(Person who's splitting the cost with me, so yeah...can't convince him to go with it) and he actually laughed when I told him thats the insides of the Vapolution, apparently its a bit better with the 2.0 but I rather not risk it, we probably would if it had more then a 90 day warranty(40 bucks after if anything messes up apparently, honestly I feel if you make a good product you should not need to do this, only charge if its user error like broken glass, etc...).

Honestly the insides look like something someone made while high, why the electronics are not separated from the Meca is well I don't know, just seems dumb. I don't mean to rustle anyones feathers that likes the thing and if its doing you good thats great but I rather not have to buy another vaporizer a couple years down the line, at least with the VaporTower its lifetime warranty for the heating elements and electronics, all thats not covered is glass and the wooden case(Birch is rather strong and good quality wood actually). I can deal with a bit of start up time if it gives me peace of mind, and as long as it holds enough for a decent sized session that should be fine to, I can wait 5 mins for it to cool down a bit.

HillaryClinton,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
For me the pros outweigh the cons but i see your gripe. I agree it is not the most well constructed vaporizer but if this thing lasts me 2 years for 99 bucks I would still say that is a good investment. Biggest reasons I am pro Vap2.0 is all of the internal stuff is out of the airpath and that is my #1 goal is all clean all glass airpath, which this thing delivers. Also which is impossibly rare especially with plug in vapes is you can clean the heating element which does get dirty regardless of the vape you have or what they tell you. For 100 bucks I think it is worth ever penny and hits much more conservatively which much less material than DBV which is great but more for what I would consider bigger sessions or sessions with 3 or more people. I would get DBV over the VT though still I am telling you the loading system sucks and you have to take the bowl off let it cool down and then reload like you are saying but if you dont unload it while hot things get gunkier wayyyyyy faster as with any vape and the threads get beat to hell so idk... the VT still doesnt cut it for me

Goodlife101,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I agree with Stickstones. You should just buy the VaporTower because you seem pretty dead set on it. Just so you know that review you linked is about the original Vapolution and not the 2.0, but good luck in your decision.

Pickz,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I'm about to suspend your account until you buy the Tower. Quit telling us why you want it and go get it!

Just have to let my money transfer over, its taking longer then expected, usually only takes 2 days, 3 days so far, probably gonna call tomorrow if its still not in, I am getting impatient also...:ugh:

For me the pros outweigh the cons but i see your gripe. I agree it is not the most well constructed vaporizer but if this thing lasts me 2 years for 99 bucks I would still say that is a good investment. Biggest reasons I am pro Vap2.0 is all of the internal stuff is out of the airpath and that is my #1 goal is all clean all glass airpath, which this thing delivers. Also which is impossibly rare especially with plug in vapes is you can clean the heating element which does get dirty regardless of the vape you have or what they tell you. For 100 bucks I think it is worth ever penny and hits much more conservatively which much less material than DBV which is great but more for what I would consider bigger sessions or sessions with 3 or more people. I would get DBV over the VT though still I am telling you the loading system sucks and you have to take the bowl off let it cool down and then reload like you are saying but if you dont unload it while hot things get gunkier wayyyyyy faster as with any vape and the threads get beat to hell so idk... the VT still doesnt cut it for me

I see your point, I heard that many people liked the loading system on these? Guess I will find out O_O.

I agree with Stickstones. You should just buy the VaporTower because you seem pretty dead set on it. Just so you know that review you linked is about the original Vapolution and not the 2.0, but good luck in your decision.

Oh I know, but no way in this world would I be able to convince my friend otherwise...plus the warranty does bother me a tad bit, just gonna go with the VaporTower, I am pretty set on it now.

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: Pickz

FrogBoy138

Someone is selling a Herbalair 2.0 for $120 sound like a deal to me. Hurry check out the Classifieds

FrogBoy138,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Money just came in, You're all gonna laugh at me but I found this and just ordered it, looked it up here, seemed great and had more reviews then the Tower, Nice warranty. seems safe and well tested, I actually looked at this one first a while back but it was 200 bucks...

http://vapenow.com/vaporbrothers-hands-free-vaporizer-p-178:afd8eacaf30b3b9743709bb1e5d91359/

:rofl:

Have a question, anyone know a solid place to get mouthpieces/whips for this cheap in the U.S that will fit this, will the VaporTower ones fit? Might grab one of those.

Oh yeah and thanks a ton Stickstones, got the site from browsing your posts in the Vaporgenie thread, site has a lot of good deals right now, the Vapoltion was 86 also there...free shipping on anything over 75, great deals.

HillaryClinton,

rayski

You might want to consider getting the VB Standard-Mini-Thin whip. That's what I've used with my SSV to consume less and get satisfying hits.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
You might want to consider getting the VB Standard-Mini-Thin whip. That's what I've used with my SSV to consume less and get satisfying hits.

Sounds good, will go with that, thanks!

Why not check out the vaporbrothers website?

http://www.vaporbrothers.com/

Prices seem good, will probably order from them, thanks a ton.

Out of curiosuity, how is the shipping on Vapenow.com? My orders still spending, does it usually take more then a week? I am in NY, anyone near me ever order from them?

HillaryClinton,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom