VaporGenie

Loarun

vapor in general doesn't irritate your eyes as much as vapor =)
so yeah, your eyes might look glazed and high but not red

Loarun,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
from what I remember you dont even inhale THC :/ is this true loarun :uhoh:

yes getting high will make your eyes red....in the end its really up to how hydrated you are. make sure to drink a lot of water :tup:

Hennessy1414,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I think it's just a myth that vapor doesn't give you red eyes.

It's all to do with how high you are.

Vapes get me significantly more stoned then even bongs, therefor my eyes go 100% blood red and I look completely baked, always need visine if I go out.

I think it's safe to say, if smoking makes your eyes red, vapor will do the same, if not worse.

Some people are just immune.

Chubba,

Loarun

Well Mr. Hennessy when you are lets say... passing a blunt in a small space and inevitably smoke passes over your delicate eyes, they might become?

I am sure you have had a hit blown in the direction of your eyes and had them sting, water, and get irritated... causing?

Some say redness is from the active components
but from personal experience the redness is from the smoke, not thc, which is indeed inhaled ;)... I'm no scientist but observation in a big part of science or so i hear.

With the elimination of the smoke, your eyes do not become as irritated as they would if there were to be smoke present in the general area of your session.

So vapor eliminates the irritating smoke, which for me is the main culprit of redeyes. results may vary?
:2c:

Loarun,

NoSmoke

Loarun said:
Well Mr. Hennessy when you are lets say... passing a blunt in a small space and inevitably smoke passes over your delicate eyes, they might become?

I am sure you have had a hit blown in the direction of your eyes and had them sting, water, and get irritated... causing?

Some say redness is from the active components
but from personal experience the redness is from the smoke, not thc, which is indeed inhaled ;)... I'm no scientist but observation in a big part of science or so i hear.

With the elimination of the smoke, your eyes do not become as irritated as they would if there were to be smoke present in the general area of your session.

So vapor eliminates the irritating smoke, which for me is the main culprit of redeyes. results may vary?
:2c:
When I vape especially at night my eyes get very very very very red, not from smoke, but from being irie mon

NoSmoke,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
hey I have a question? I have heard that the vg actually doesn't give u red eyes is this true??
Don't believe everything you hear. I haven't seen any evidence that vapor lessens 'red eye' syndrome. If you're talking about blowing smoke or vapor directly into someone's eyes... perhaps.

Let's not make baseless claims here please. Also this is the Vaporgenie thread, let's get back on topic.

vtac,

UrDoinItWrong

I can honestly say that my eyes are drastically less IRRITATED now that I quit smoking. That was a problem I didn't understand, last few years when I got baked my eyes starting hurting...feeling dry and scratchy when I would sit there baked. The "no eye hurting" thing is one of my favorite vape features for me. But yeah, this would vary from person to person. My buddy took ONE VG hit the other night and I watched his eyes go red as he sat there talking to me, he got FUUUUuuuucked up. So, I think the irritation has to do with the smoke, but the redness will still be there for those that get it!! (not me!!)

UrDoinItWrong,

The Yeti

UrDoinItWrong said:
I can honestly say that my eyes are drastically less IRRITATED now that I quit smoking. That was a problem I didn't understand, last few years when I got baked my eyes starting hurting...feeling dry and scratchy when I would sit there baked. The "no eye hurting" thing is one of my favorite vape features for me. But yeah, this would vary from person to person. My buddy took ONE VG hit the other night and I watched his eyes go red as he sat there talking to me, he got FUUUUuuuucked up. So, I think the irritation has to do with the smoke, but the redness will still be there for those that get it!! (not me!!)
My experience as well. +1.

The Yeti,
hmm. I've got another question does a vape pipe give you a body high at all? And what should I expect when I first vape? :)

KinkeeKitty,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
depending on how you hit the pipe will determine the high... if you get the sweet spot you can get an awesome body high, if your not paying attention and scorch the weed it can make you a bit retarded with a head high in conjunction with the body high... or at least thats what I have noticed

DevoTheStrange,

slip

i've found that the first bowl or two in the vg gives me a functional cerebral high. if i've been vaping larger amounts, as the day gets late i'll move closer and closer in the direction of a stoney couchlock, but not near what i'd get smoking. this is with a pretty organic sativa - i can't speak for different strains.

slip,

UrDoinItWrong

Now that I'm used to the VG, it seems like I can ONLY hit the "sweet spot". I can't vape my herb into the dark brown category even if I'm trying...unless I was to lower the lighter to the point where it would "soot up" the filter. If you have correct lighter positioning, it works amazingly well and consistently. I've also found I like it with the mouthpiece off now that I'm used to it.

UrDoinItWrong,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I agree with being able to ONLY hit the sweet spot... once you learn it, it is hard too stray from it... The only time I don't hit the sweet spot is if I'm really not paying attention. Takes a bit too learn, but once you do.. like riding a bike... Even if its not my own VG it's quite easy once you figure it all out.

DevoTheStrange,

winston856

I'm pretty excited since I've decided to make this my first vape.

I shall be ordering one off VG's site, I just don't know between the classic or handcarved. I kinda like how the handcarved's bowl is lower so you can see it, but the classic has that huge sphere...

winston856,
winston856 said:
I'm pretty excited since I've decided to make this my first vape.

I shall be ordering one off VG's site, I just don't know between the classic or handcarved. I kinda like how the handcarved's bowl is lower so you can see it, but the classic has that huge sphere...
Yea this is gna be my first vape aswell I'm going with the wood one.. It gives more of a natural look to it :) can't wait for friday!

KinkeeKitty,

winston856

Well I settled on the green classic VG with a Vector Elio lighter, patiently waiting for it's arrival next week! :D

winston856,
Top Bottom