VaporGenie

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
whatever you asked us man...if you wanted us to answer like the GC fools then why did you bother asking?

:uhoh:

Hennessy1414,

Trouser

Retractable Lighters

candle_25.gif

http://www.getlit.com/nhtml/candle.shtml

IMG_0413mm.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Extended-Leg-BB...0?hash=item587f008f38&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Trouser,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Last week I asked Dan about the glass VG's and he said they're going to release a new version which retains the screen better.

Might just have to pick one up for testing purposes. :D

vtac,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
If it works, then great!
That's not what I want to hear.

I know it works! Holding a piece of flaming plastic over the bowl would vape the weed too, but that wouldn't be any good.

Chubba,

runner

Basshead
Hennessy1414 said:
whatever you asked us man...if you wanted us to answer like the GC fools then why did you bother asking?

I was joking, and we happen to have GC members on here (Iwien for example). I posted that link because the GC users say that they notice a much better taste, smoother hits (I don't believe this) and are able to differentiate between strains (taste-wise) a lot better using beeline. I am not saying that it would be functional with the VG, because well, the GC users smoke.

runner,

lwien

runner said:
Hennessy1414 said:

I was joking, and we happen to have GC members on here (Iwien for example). I posted that link because the GC users say that they notice a much better taste, smoother hits (I don't believe this) and are able to differentiate between strains (taste-wise) a lot better using beeline. I am not saying that it would be functional with the VG, because well, the GC users smoke.
What Henny was saying is that it doesn't work for the VG because of the weak flame, not that it doesn't work for smokers.

Sidebar: I join different sites for different reasons. I joined this site because of the wealth of information that is available on vapes. I came here before I ever bought my first vape, and spent literally a week reading all of the great info here and remain here because the core members are a very mature and helpful lot. Believe me, that is NOT the reason I joined GC. I really enjoy debating, and with all the stupid shit that gets posted over there, it gives me an opportunity to do just that and maybe turn some of the users there onto the healthy aspects of vaping, let alone the fun discussions on evolution and Hitler.
:rolleyes:

lwien,

runner

Basshead
I am not saying that it would be functional with the VG, because well, the GC users smoke.
That's from me lol. I was just saying that you're a member there since you're a respected member on here.

runner,

lwien

runner said:
I am not saying that it would be functional with the VG, because well, the GC users smoke.
That's from me lol. I was just saying that you're a member there since you're a respected member on here.
Respected by some, but not all.............but thanks.

lwien,

runner

Basshead
I guess I'll try the thick wick beeline. I just wanted to try the I-tal wick because it's on the VG site, and I-tal's site is done so much better. But that won't do me any good if the flame's too weak.

runner,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
dude bee-line classier than fucking I-tal. if you could see the artwork on some of the bee-line packets you would be singing a different tune. who bases how good a product is on how "beautiful" the web-site looks to them anyhow? if it was like that all the time then the PD would only have a few customers :p

besides I-tal sounds cheesy as hell...of course they stick with the I revolution. seems thats getting popular these days

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Chubba said:
If it works, then great!
That's not what I want to hear.

I know it works! Holding a piece of flaming plastic over the bowl would vape the weed too, but that wouldn't be any good.
Then what do you want? A discourse on the health benefits of wax? Looks to me like you've figured out a way to take the flint out of the lighter equation, and that's good. I can't think of anything I would consider healthier to use for flame than a candle.

stickstones,

runner

Basshead
Hennessy1414 said:
dude bee-line classier than fucking I-tal. if you could see the artwork on some of the bee-line packets you would be singing a different tune. who bases how good a product is on how "beautiful" the web-site looks to them anyhow? if it was like that all the time then the PD would only have a few customers :p

besides I-tal sounds cheesy as hell...of course they stick with the I revolution. seems thats getting popular these days

I agree about the artwork on the packets and about the PD website, but not the "I revolution". I-tal is a rasta word I've known about before I heard of the product. It's means clean/pure. I-tal supposedly supports rasta communities. The site is really nice though and there has to be a reason they decided to sell I-tal instead of Beeline, right?

runner,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
all good points...but to sum it all up. Bee-line has thick wick to light your VG pipe more effectively than the regular wick could.

whats done is done and I would recommend using a regular butane powered lighter, but that's just MY :2c:

Hennessy1414,

runner

Basshead
Yeah like I said it doesn't matter which brand I like if I-tal doesn't offer a thick wick version. I'm going to try the Bee-line thick wick and if it doesn't work, then oh well.

runner,

Jacopone

Since we are talking about using alternate method to butane lighters, I am interested to know what is the general experience of using the VG in windy outdoor scenarios.
I love my VG, but I can't find a nice alternative to butane lighters to be used outdoors. Torch lighters did not work well with me as they don't offer me the same control on the temperature.
Just curious to hear about your experiences and ideas.

Jacopone,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
...and that's why the VG is 50 bucks compared to the windproof price of a $140 vapman vaporizer.

:2c:

Hennessy1414,

Jacopone

Hennessy1414 said:
...and that's why the VG is 50 bucks compared to the windproof price of a $140 vapman vaporizer.

:2c:
....And that is why I also have a Vapman.:) I just like the taste and the vapor produced by Vaporgenie, so I though I gave it a try to see if somebody could suggest some new methods I never tried.

Jacopone,

captainhits

Retailer
Correct me if it's been reviewed but has anybody tested the glass VG? Opinions?

captainhits,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Then what do you want? A discourse on the health benefits of wax? Looks to me like you've figured out a way to take the flint out of the lighter equation, and that's good. I can't think of anything I would consider healthier to use for flame than a candle.
Is there any difference in the quality between butane lighters or is a Bic up there with the best of them?

The candle was originally for stealth (sparking lighters = noisey), but avoiding the flint is definitely good.

I'm quite obsessive, I need the best and the healthiest method for my VG.

I got some of the hemp line from VG, but I haven't used it yet. I'm looking into the other (more expensive) hemp line too.

Chubba,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I personally just use good ole Bic Lighters only because out of all the lighters I use it is the only one with a reliable flame.... but thats just me.. am in the habit of lighting the lighter away from the VG before I bring in the flame to avoid issues with flint.
I still like using the VG too introduce vaporizing too my friends because I find it amusing to tricking them into taking absurdly huge hits, I have a mean sense of humor, but they they don't complain because that one huge hit takes them too the moon.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom