Vaporbrothers Dabbler & Eleven Pen

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
How is the Dabbler on PG mixes? I am looking for a an easy pen to use for my mother in law. I would supply her with juice.

Would the Dabbler suffice?

mvapes,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
How is the Dabbler on PG mixes? I am looking for a an easy pen to use for my mother in law. I would supply her with juice.

Would the Dabbler suffice?

I dont know if the Dabbler would be the best option, doesnt leak with oil, but i could see it being really messy with juice...

How about the VIP2?

Mynameismud,

tony yayo

Ordered my replacement battery Monday and it's on the truck for delivery today. Freaky fast. I'll be all set for the festie this weekend!

tony yayo,

No-Wrinkle

I've been satisfied with my dabbler so far! Does anyone else use theirs as a daily driver? What are your experiences with it?

I haven't used my nail for quite some time. Cleaning it isn't even that hard to do.

No-Wrinkle,

Chill Dude

YABBA DABBLER DOO....my Dabbler has arrived!! I must say,excellent service from VaporWarehouse. I ordered on Monday and received it today. In fact, the shipping service might have been too good. I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow, so I don't have any concentrates right now.Anyway, thanks to everybody on this thread, especially Vitolo. I've never owned a pen vape before and I learned how awesome the Dabbler is from watching Vitolo's operational/cleaning videos... Can't wait to use it tomorrow.

As I said, I'm going to be picking up some concentrates tomorrow(probably 2 grams). I plan on getting some Co2 extracted crumble wax that my local dispensary has in stock. Will that work just as well in the Dabbler as BHO? Thanks....

From what I understand you can use all concentrates in the dabbler, just not ejuice. Is that correct?.

Last edited:
Chill Dude,
Reactions: Vitolo

No-Wrinkle

YABBA DABBLER DOO....my Dabbler has arrived!! I must say,excellent service from VaporWarehouse. I ordered on Monday and received it today. In fact, the shipping service might have been too good. I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow, so I don't have any concentrates right now.Anyway, thanks to everybody on this thread, especially Vitolo. I've never owned a pen vape before and I learned how awesome the Dabbler is from watching Vitolo's operational/cleaning videos... Can't wait to use it tomorrow.

As I said, I'm going to be picking up some concentrates tomorrow(probably 2 grams). I plan on getting some Co2 extracted crumble wax that my local dispensary has in stock. Will that work just as well in the Dabbler as BHO? Thanks....

From what I understand you can use all concentrates in the dabbler, just not ejuice. Is that correct?.

It is quite versatile. I've used pretty runny oil to shatter. All have worked with great success. I'm not sure bubble or e juice would work very well at all. You're safer sticking with crumbles and the like. I hope you enjoy it :).

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am not arguing that light, and yellow are wonderful.
But...
Use caution with generalizations.
There can be contradictions.
This applies to crumbles and putties and waxes.
Blonder is not always better.
Use your nose and experience and foil tests are fine.
Some of the most light colored putties have residues, while sometimes darker
thicker do not.
I have gotten them all.. and have most right now.
I, like most people do jump when I see pale putties!
If a wax distributor has 4 kinds, and one is pale blonde and whipped beautifully...
I grab it all.. and only then do I take the other varieties as "back up".
Older now, but not wiser.. I still think that way, but I often find myself to be wrong...
And I get afterburn... and aftertaste from my gorgeous blondies, while I get full rich flavor and better medication from what I thought previously from visual inspection to be "last choice".
I am in the middle of that situation now.. (not that I dislike any of them).
Bothe purged well.
I have gold colored putty that smells spicy like ginger, and handles with bare fingers like silly putty.
I have some dark brown claylike wax that smells more earthy.
Both are from Sour D.
the gold one that looks more rare does choke me up, and taste ruff afterwards (again I will gladly use it up)
The brown one leaves NO residue has no aftertaste and is a clean medicated feeling.
My reason for saying this here....
There are newbys that read, and I want them to remember not to use "hasty generalizations"
Use your eyes, nose and body to decide which product is best, for going by the colors can allow one to ignore some very special concentrates!
Try them all!
Expand your horizons.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Spot on, Vito. Been blessed to run across some incredible concentrates this summer and most were not yellow or clear. They were primarily honeycomb/moonrock/crumble and some wax. The smell was incredible on each one. All passed foil test. But if i would of gone by yellow/light/translucent color, i would of missed out big time. I am happy to say I do not know what the afterburn/aftertaste Vito refers to above.
Blue Dream x Sweetooth moonrock is heavenly in my Dabbler.

Chill Dude

Thanks for all the input on choosing concentrates! Well, I just picked up a g of Master Kush Co2 wax and a g of Blackberry Co2 wax/crumble. The MK is light green in color, very fragrant and a putty texture. The Blackberry is amber, very fragrant as well and is somewhat harder in texture maybe in between a shatter and Wax?? I don't think the foil test applies to Co2 concentrates because unlike BHO they should be free of most residues because there is no butane to purge. Is that correct? Anyway, as I start using more concentrates and listening to knowledgable people I'll understand how to spot quality much better. Unfortunately, I have to head back to work for a couple hours and won't be able to fire up the Dabbler until later tonight. I'll let you guys know how it works for me.....

No-Wrinkle

Thanks for all the input on choosing concentrates! Well, I just picked up a g of Master Kush Co2 wax and a g of Blackberry Co2 wax/crumble. The MK is light green in color, very fragrant and a putty texture. The Blackberry is amber, very fragrant as well and is somewhat harder in texture maybe in between a shatter and Wax?? I don't think the foil test applies to Co2 concentrates because unlike BHO they should be free of most residues because there is no butane to purge. Is that correct? Anyway, as I start using more concentrates and listening to knowledgable people I'll understand how to spot quality much better. Unfortunately, I have to head back to work for a couple hours and won't be able to fire up the Dabbler until later tonight. I'll let you guys know how it works for me.....

From my understanding the foil test is used to also test the amount of plant matter in the wax. Lipids and stuff that will not vape cleanly. This is my understanding at least. So I think it would be applicable for co2 as well.

Green color indicates some level of plant matter left in the wax. Not ideal but it doesn't mean it's not a wonderful wax. A lot of the time people grind when I beleive this hightens the chance of getting unwanted plant stuffs within the wax. So no big deal.

Vitolo. This isn't directly related to the conversation but what is the oil vape you find yourself reaching for the most often?

Vitolo

Vaporist
You are correct about the foil test's purpose being the revelation of particulates and other matter.
Vitolo. This isn't directly related to the conversation but what is the oil vape you find yourself reaching for the most often?
Hard one to answer.. I use many devices.
The Dabbler is so easy and predictable that I reach for it very often.
Not being evasive here.. fact!

Chill Dude

So I finally had a chance to try my Dabbler last night and I can say without hesitation that I love everything about it! I would like to share my first impressions of this superb little device. Keep in mind, this is my first vape pen so my review will be from a novice users perspective........

First off, I must say the shipping was very timely. I received my unit in two days. Great job VaporWarehouse! The unit was packaged very well, and included easy to understand directions. I was impressed with the build quality of the unit. The threads on the parts screw in very smoothly and the unit itself seems sturdy with high quality parts (not a bunch of plastic shit to be concerned with). I love the little compact case it comes with. It's very compact and comfortably holds the disassembled pieces along with a nifty little glass dab tool. I also dig the italics of the lettering on the case... Kind of old school like the old coca cola bottle labeling.

So, per the instructions, I did an initial 10 second burn off to test the unit and to clear any dust that may have accumulated on the parts. BTW, my Dabbler came fully charged and ready for action! I carfully loaded a small dab of Blackberry Kush Wax onto the tiny coil of the heater. I then tuned the unit on and held the button down for about 2 seconds so the wax saturated the coil. So I took my first hit and THIS THING HITS HARD! I got a huge hit of some very tasty and potent wax and very smooth...no coughing. I was surprised that the the Dabbler was such a powerhouse hitter because it's such a small unit. I took two more rips and I was VERY VERY medicated... The hits were so fresh and tasty that I wanted to continue hitting, but my tolerance for concentrates is on the lower side I guess LOL...

The Dabbler is super easy and fun to use and I love the fact it took me all of two minutes to get fully medicated. I'd be puffing away on my SOLO with flowers for like 12 minutes or so to get the same level of medicated effect. Even then, I feel concentrates work much quicker with a distinct head change and strong body effects as compared to vaping flowers. ME LIKE CONCENTRATES!

Anyway, great job Vapor Brothers! The Dabbler is an awesome, easy to use vape pen at a very fair price point. I for one, will be using the shit out of my Dabbler this weekend!!

Chill Dude

I did find a secret- After the hits run low, you can turn the unit completely upside down, and get one more big blast, as the dripped oils inside get a chance to fall back onto the coil and its enclosed "wicking material/silica strands/glass rod.

Vitolo, I've noticed that the oil is already starting to accumulate on the sides and under the coil. Id like to to ,as you say,turn the unit upside down to try to get another hit or two. Now, do you have to press the heat button for a couple of second while upside down to move the oil back onto the coil? And if you do that won't the oil pass the coil area into the piece connected to the mouthpiece and get it all gunked up? I guess I'm a little confused as to the right technique.

If anyone else has has had good results with this technique or another one, feel free to chime in.....

Chill Dude,

Vitolo

Vaporist
no waiting required.
push button.. and start to hit.. and turn it upside down during your hit..
After you get great vapor lean the unit upright again, to finish hit off.
The coil will catch it unless you just sit holding button.
Do the hit as you normally do, just turn it upside down during the hit for a couple seconds.

No-Wrinkle

Has anyone tried using the dabbler? If I can use my little glass bubbler that I used for dabs before that would be awesome. Any advice/tips?

Hope that made sense. I still underestimate this thing :spliff:

No-Wrinkle,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Has anyone tried using the dabbler? If I can use my little glass bubbler that I used for dabs before that would be awesome. Any advice/tips?

Hope that made sense. I still underestimate this thing :spliff:
Yes... people, you included, have used the dabbler...

Did you try melting the concentrate in, and then just putting it upside down so it sits on the joint?

I do it with my Ultra, like here:

Top Bottom