Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

Mrmrmrmr

Wow sticks I'm sorry.. My ion is my favorite piece of glass and I couldn't imagine not having it. I hope you find a suitable replacement but with a mobius that might be easier said than done.

Mrmrmrmr,
Reactions: ataxian

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Wow sticks I'm sorry.. My ion is my favorite piece of glass and I couldn't imagine not having it. I hope you find a suitable replacement but with a mobius that might be easier said than done.
I'm good. I've got two pieces I really like and they have less diffusion which I prefer for vaping. But the best smoke I ever had was through that ion.

stickstones,
Reactions: ataxian

Breathemetal

I cant believe how small the bowl is on the standard and aib! This is going to help conserve a lot of meds if one load gets me to a decent place

So zero grinding? Just use a small nug/pellet? No stirring?

Also i didnt get any retaining washers. Is that going to hinder anything?

Last edited:
Breathemetal,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Breathemetal

Wow im super vaked.
Flavor city!

Too bad my ssv whip doesn't fit the medium bowl. Guess ill order some accessories soon for her. I like it, a lot! Way more convenient than my ssv imo.

So much medication off 3 little pellets in the AIB

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Breathemetal I cut about an inch and a half off the vapolution whip slipped it on the bowl then slipped the 7th floor whip over the vapo tubing. Worked like a charm, sorta.

I use it this way when I use the whip.

Breathemetal

Hmm ok.
Im goin to order the vapor barrel some tubing retainers and maybe a straight bowl

Breathemetal,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I know it may sound like more of a temporary fix but I like it now and would rather have the black or green ssv whip. I do use it most with the infuser and the straight shooter.

Can't get enough of the taste so I wanna load pellet after pellet

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
It keeps the straight bowls from hitting the bottom of the glass heater so you won't break it, also for airflow.
The straight shooter and infuser have glass beads welded on that do the same so you don't need the washer and the bends in the AIWB and buddy bowls keep them from hitting the oven bottom.

Last edited:

Breathemetal

Awesome thanks for the info.

For now I will just use my AIB, i dont think ill be using the whip function much with the medium bowl i received. This was something to be all GLASS on GLASS, i have my SSV for the whip action...even though im sure ill order some whip from the Vapo site soon.

So far I love it! Almost like it better than my Surfer....woah!
Flavor? Better!
Ease of use? Better!
Does it medicate me as well? I think it does, even better! Ill reserve my SSV for 2+ group sessions (which is very common in my routine) and ill keep the Vapo out for personal use. Glad i got it! Now time for some accessories!

How in the hell do you use a bag? it says on the site, on the FAQ, that you can...

Last edited:

Breathemetal

Don't order the Vapor Barrel unless you are willing to hook it up to silicone. That's the only way it will work.

I know, thanks though!
Im gonna get some silicone, but I can for-see me only using this with the AIB or the Infuser, I like the ALL glass path. That's the only thing I dont like about the SSV is the whip...GonG is the best!

max

Out to lunch
Whats the retaining washer even for?
If you use that straight bowl always be careful that the washer stays in the correct position. I had a buddy bowl and an AIW bowl from day one so I never used the straight one. Maybe put a mark on the bowl where the washer goes. The straight bowl really can destroy the heating chamber by accident.

max,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The heating chamber is pretty much a thin walled test tube, so yeah dropping the bowl in or pressure from the whip can make the bottom edge of the bowl hit the side or bottom of the HC and may break the HC.

RUDE BOY,

Breathemetal

How would you know if it is broken? The sound of broken glass inside when it is lightly shaken? Mine makes no noise so im assuming im good lol

Breathemetal,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I would think the sound of broken glass and a non functional unit would be the results. Somewhere in this thread or the original vapolution thread there is a picture of a opened unit, like most vapes not much to it when you break it down. I don't think it would work long with a broken heater tube But hope I never have to find out first hand.

RUDE BOY,

Breathemetal

I think this little gal might just replace my SSV for a while...

The woman LOVES the SSV, and so do I...
...but now...I have a new love affair with FLAVOR and all glasssss mmmmmm!!

Do they make different shell colours?

How does one do concentrates? The organic cotton trick? i wouldnt want to risk anything dripping down into the HC so i think ill avoid anything concentrate wise for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ALSO! Any tricks for loading?
I seem to find 3 pellet-balls seem to work best in a row

Breathemetal,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Only Black in the Vapo 2. Wish the offered a wooden premium edition or that I had paid more attention in shop class.

Loading for me varies from strain to strain. I've had from very fluffy light buds to some little dense buds, the fluffy bud was great for just one long pellet the dense for two or three smaller round ones.
The more pellets I do the less consistency matters to me.

RUDE BOY,

Breathemetal

A wood-grain would be sick...
UGH now I want one...

I think it looks like part of a space-ship.

Anyways, i think ill keep experimenting with different loading techniques, but i think the 3 balls works best for the Sour Diesel i have right now

vapirtoo

I use the silicon tubing on my straight pieces as a stop for the cheesy plastic washer. The washer moves without the tubing which could cause breakage. Just heat up a small piece of tubing in hot water and slide onto the glass to the appropriate spot.
The fact that the barrel needs tubing pissed me off at first, but after using it the taste was still there and the cooler vapor allowed me to inhale killer hits.
The size of the barrel can be a pain in the ass at times,but it has eliminated my need for a water tool..... for now.

Top Bottom