vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

Roffa

I think a lot of the reaction people have had is to comments like this:

If anyone feels that I’m missing some important cultural nuance that’s been lost in translation, feel free to weigh in with some info I may have missed. As is, this is 100% asshole behavior for a manufacturer.
Must be the European in me, but I don't mind one bit. He's blunt and straightforward, but that's the extent of it. Clearly here's a manufacturer who stands by the concept of his vaporizer and by its eventual materialization. Nothing wrong with that. (ps, I'm from the Netherlands, and we take bluntness to a stratospheric level)

staircase slight of hand

I guess for me there’s a major distinction between bluntness and hubris. Dude came in like this was a rap battle, which is kind of adorable/hilarious in context, but it sure as hell left me disinclined to take him and his opinions seriously.

staircase slight of hand,
Reactions: maremaresing

stickstones

Vapor concierge
What's up, guys? Thanks for the summons!

I can't tell what's going on here by the videos, since I only speak English...sorry!

I see one where this looks like a sophisticated cooling mouthpiece, but it sounds like it is also a complete vaporizer?

Looks like something that could compete with my newly acquired Verdamper ( @lazylathe !) for biggest piece in the house!

Regardless, I love cutting edge vapor thinking! What's going on here?

CaleidosCope

I for one would be interested to know if this vape could be used (for vaporization purposes) without glass or at least with less pieces than shown (multiple bubblers and ashcatchers).
Thats what I want to figure out myself...Tonight I am gone start to test the kidneys and heart... so far: this works for sure without the precoolers. Just leave the stems inside. There should be not much loss of vapor. But here is the difference... which vape gives you the option to filter the inlet air (still thinking of MEDICAL users...)? No "ash"-catchers at all (Whaaat? FC-Forum!!!).

Smallest footprint I can imagine: 3-Neck-round-flask plus "Latastans" water filter (sits on the middle stem of the 3-neck-round-flak) plus an glasadapter-mouthpiece (cleanest) or whip (a little bit of silicon/PVC) - or: the "Latastans" without the bubblers.
As I mentioned THAT is THE difference. One of them.
But I didn't tried it yet. It is 19:13 here... give me 2 hours... videos take time.

Must be the European in me, but I don't mind one bit. He's blunt and straightforward, but that's the extent of it. Clearly here's a manufacturer who stands by the concept of his vaporizer and by its eventual materialization. Nothing wrong with that. (ps, I'm from the Netherlands, and we take bluntness to a stratospheric level)
Wow! ;) Greetings up there to my beloved: Holland. I miss the PinkPOP.... ;)

What's up, guys? Thanks for the summons!

I can't tell what's going on here by the videos, since I only speak English...sorry!

I see one where this looks like a sophisticated cooling mouthpiece, but it sounds like it is also a complete vaporizer?

Looks like something that could compete with my newly acquired Verdamper ( @lazylathe !) for biggest piece in the house!

Regardless, I love cutting edge vapor thinking! What's going on here?
Cool you are here! Hi! The Verdampfer - very cool! So if size matters to you... You won't be disappointed. ;)
Let me just take that video tonight. I will try what Vapolaborium said: Throw whole buds in it! ... and a measure/weight a little before ...after... lets see.
Ah... and here are a couple of germans... don't worry.

Last edited:

Roffa

Thats what I want to figure out myself...Tonight I am gone start to test the kidneys and heart... so far: this works for sure without the precoolers. Just leave the stems inside. There should be not much loss of vapor. But here is the difference... which vape gives you the option to filter the inlet air (still thinking of MEDICAL users...)? No "ash"-catchers at all (Whaaat? FC-Forum!!!).

Smallest footprint I can imagine: 3-Neck-round-flask plus "Latastans" water filter (sits on the middle stem of the 3-neck-round-flak) plus an glasadapter-mouthpiece (cleanest) or whip (a little bit of silicon/PVC) - or: the "Latastans" without the bubblers.
As I mentioned THAT is THE difference. One of them.
But I didn't tried it yet... as Yesterday. It is 19:13 here... give me 2 hours... videos take time.

Wow! ;) Greetings up there to my beloved: Holland. I miss the PinkPOP.... ;)
I love the set up he has, but I'll need to build an extension to my room.

I miss PinkPop too. Too long ago!

Roffa,

GoldenBud

auto translate english subtitles work well
it's a desktop vape which can support the heater, which looks like the Verdamper heater right @stickstones I was waiting to see it.. and I think, through the funnel, the weed goes in there. but I am not sure how it goes up to the glass. the special thing with this vape is : it supportes the heater + 2 other vapes in the same time, the maker loves to put his "ecig mod" in there.....

if somebody knows how the vapor goes, it will be great hehe

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Wonderful what I had to laugh about ...
but yes .. you can show a primitive asshole behavior, or you can be one with style and class.
And we Europeans love it with passion somehow: D but that fits so.

Hello Stickstones,

can you please tell me what you mean by:

can you please tell me what you mean by:
"for biggest piece in the house!"
"could compete"?
I for one would be interested to know if this vape could be used (for vaporization purposes) without glass or at least with less pieces than shown (multiple bubblers and ashcatchers).

a"Ashes" only arise when something is burned.
And since I recommend temperatures that arise before the decomposition of cellulose, here are pictures:

and Weed:

As you can see, there is no ash, which is what should be the case with vaporizing.
I have no problem with adding fresh material / herb to vaporized herbs (up to 220 °). There is no repulsive taste that spoils something.

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
auto translate english subtitles work well
it's a desktop vape which can support the heater, which looks like the Verdamper heater right @stickstones I was waiting to see it.. and I think, through the funnel, the weed goes in there. but I am not sure how it goes up to the glass. the special thing with this vape is : it supportes the heater + 2 other vapes in the same time, the maker loves to put his "ecig mod" in there.....

if somebody knows how the vapor goes, it will be great hehe
I think he uses something similar to this:

So it seems to be conduction heating from underneath.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
I think he uses something similar to this:

So it seems to be conduction heating from underneath.
Right,
I use a different model,
but the heating is outside the flask, and not directly in contact with the herb.

Vapolaborium,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
Right,
I use a different model,
but the heating is outside the flask, and not directly in contact with the herb.
Thanks for confirmation. In some pictures I see a temp probe going trough the top into the flask and sometimes not. Is only the digital model with external probe? And what material is this probe?

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
You don't want to know what kind of problem this was and made differences ...
The problem has now been resolved.
Nobody has to deal with the probe anymore.

The problem is that the probe is in a stainless steel (V2A) metal tube.
You have 250 ° C on the inside of the glass bulb and the metal probe only showed 120 ° C
When the device is delivered, you no longer need to touch the probe / worry about it.

I'm sorry, I haven't updated all of the videos yet, and thanks for asking!
Only the digital model has a probe, the manual / analog one works differently, therefore an external temperature measurement is extra

Vapolaborium,

Farid

Right,
I use a different model,

Even if the heater is not in direct contact with the herb, the heat is still transferred via conduction. The flask conducts heat which then directly heats the herb.

I'm not saying that is a bad thing, and the automatic mixing is certainly unique.

ViCKi LEEKX

Fuck Vaporizer Combustion
I do think there are cultural as well as language nuances that are getting “lost in translation” here. Even in the US, words like “respect” carry different weight and expectations in different contexts and locations. Even among native speakers, we have misunderstandings online due to lack of speech inflection to go off of.

It takes some effort to be involved in a forum where you’re communicating to mostly foreigners in a language that isn’t your first. It’s also only natural to be passionate about one’s inventions.

We all have at least one thing in common here: a shared hobby / interest / passion. I’d love to hear more about this, whether or not it’s for me, and it’s great to be able to hear straight from the source.

There’s a pillow on my couch that reads, “If you can’t keep an open mind keep your mouth shut too”.

Adversarial speech often guarantees more. Be excellent to each other as always! :cheers:

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Even if the heater is not in direct contact with the herb, the heat is still transferred via conduction. The flask conducts heat which then directly heats the herb.

I'm not saying that is a bad thing, and the automatic mixing is certainly unique.

I am just wondering in what context you would like to mention this.

Because I see it as an advantage
if the heating element runs separately / parallel,
and does not come into direct contact with the herb / liquid,
as is the case with an E-cig.
With this system, you can use the vaporization in a stable manner down to the last Celsius / Fahrenheit.
The temperature and the humidity in the round-bottomed flask are also more continuous than expected like an e-cigarette, where the wire, the cotton woo lafter a while more and more burns.

What are you mean with:
"automatic mixing is certainly unique"?

I do think there are cultural as well as language nuances that are getting “lost in translation” here. Even in the US, words like “respect” carry different weight and expectations in different contexts and locations. Even among native speakers, we have misunderstandings online due to lack of speech inflection to go off of.

It takes some effort to be involved in a forum where you’re communicating to mostly foreigners in a language that isn’t your first. It’s also only natural to be passionate about one’s inventions.

We all have at least one thing in common here: a shared hobby / interest / passion. I’d love to hear more about this, whether or not it’s for me, and it’s great to be able to hear straight from the source.

There’s a pillow on my couch that reads, “If you can’t keep an open mind keep your mouth shut too”.

Adversarial speech often guarantees more. Be excellent to each other as always! :cheers:

You said that nicely Vicki,
the problem we learn at school:

The American or the English say it like this
but means this so / differently.
To understand and interpret all the gestures and rhetoric correctly ... You have already recognized it correctly, and of course I would also like for the friendly cooperation, etc ;)
“If you can’t keep an open mind keep your mouth shut too”. <- with us it is not written on a pillow, but on the inside of the teacher's hand (for the slap) :)

Vapolaborium,

Farid

I am just wondering in what context you would like to mention this.

I mention this in the context of @Vape Soda's comment about the heat being transferred via conduction. It is true that the heating element is isolated from the herb by the flask. The heat is still being transferred through conduction. This is of interest because conduction vaporizers perform very differently from convection vaporizers. Neither is superior, but it is certainly of interest to users of this forum, since many have preferences.

What are you mean with:
"automatic mixing is certainly unique"?
I mean that having automatic mixing is unique in a vaporizer. I have not seen it done before. It is innovative.

Last edited:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
it's nice that you have vaporizers from XXX and YYY, but please,
I don't want to compare these second class models to the best, cleanest and purest system in the world or to talk nicely.
If you write me questions about the comparison by private message
Please don't imply that other products are inferior to yours. Our rules for commercial members cover this. I do appreciate that there may be a language barrier here. Private message me if you have any questions.

We prefer that in-depth vape vs vape comparisons take place somewhere such as Ask FC.

If anyone feels that I’m missing some important cultural nuance that’s been lost in translation, feel free to weigh in with some info I may have missed. As is, this is 100% asshole behavior for a manufacturer.
If you see a problem with a post please report it. Your post breaks the forum's Be Nice rules.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
I mention this in the context of @Vape Soda's comment about the heat being transferred via conduction. It is true that the heating element is isolated from the herb by the flask. The heat is still being transferred through conduction. This is of interest because conduction vaporizers perform very differently from convection vaporizers. Neither is superior, but it is certainly of interest to users of this forum, since many have preferences.

I mean that having automatic mixing is unique in a vaporizer. I have not seen it done before. It is innovative.
It's Funny,
i had read through exactly the differences on the market between convection and conduction to find on:
(german)

As such, we speak of a conduction when referring to the device. With convection, hot air is used.

The precooler stems are long enough that they preheat the air in the round-bottom flask (radiant heat and storage heat) in order not only to swirl the herb in the round-bottom flask, but also to serve as convection, do you understand what I mean?

Last edited:

Fosil

Here I go, another one from non English spoken countries...:)
I really like to see new ideas, for that, congratulations! :clap::clap::clap:

So, the idea looks promising, but these are glass parts that can be gotten in any lab shop, so, what it's the differential to buy that parts from you?
I hope I didn't sound like an ass, pure curiosity.

Last edited:
Fosil,

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Here I go, another one from non English spoken countries...:)
I really like to see new ideas, for that, congratulations! :clap::clap::clap:

So, the idea looks promising, but these are glass parts that can be gotten in any lab shop, so, what it's the differential to buy that parts from you?
I hope I didn't sound like an as, pure curiosity.
Basically you can try to build it yourself first ... the whole thing looks really crappy at first,
because glass is not flexible, and once you have the right dimensions, it is nice and straight and clean and not yet user-friendly and stable on the table ..

Do you find a "distillation bridge" with a large opening at the top?
Where are you ready to fill in within 5-10 seconds? :)
Or the aftercooler? still reasonably priced or even as a custom-made product?

It will be cheaper for you if you buy it from me, you don't need to create a prototype. It took me almost 1.5 years until the "plus" or "latastans" were presentable.
And you have many gadgets / features that are precisely tailored to the Vaporium system.
In terms of price, it is absolutely fair that everyone can afford it, and there are still nice innovations to come, which I can already think about because others would first have to come across the errors and fix them.

CaleidosCope

Tried it! Video is by the cutter!!!
...OMG...I am "hard baked". Cant remember the last time this happened. I am really trying to cut that vid and throw it out... but man...
WOW. Hang on ... it now takes its time that a stoner takes... and PLEASE LOUDLY LOUGH AT MY "TRYING TO SPEAK ENGLISH" ;) PLEASE...and watch the crash after the first pull. Kudos to the VapeCritic: It's a really hard job! ;)

*this was a teaser!*

... the video was removed because it was too long... hahahahaha... I do two parts. Upload it again. Go to bed.

Part one

Part two

Some afterwords: You saw no vapor? Yes. Sorry no big clouds... but it was really my first try. And I am not a fan of big clouds - OK I love them too. But clouds are such a waste. All rips were delicious! Right now I am playing around a little... crushed, uncrushed, order magnetic glas stirrers. I'll keep you updated. My night session right now is crushed Sour Tangie. In a fresh bowl...me dumb was letting the whole system cool down while closed. Yep... condensed! As with every new vape ... there is a little learning curve.
It sits on the table and waits for me... 160°C. 5 rips (with pause) still tasty. Now I raise the temp and let it sit...and pull... Good Night!

Last edited:

CaleidosCope

Hoping he is getting it figured to send to other countries too.
Man woas ja ned vielleicht brauch i
so a trum in Tassie.!
Wenn YouTube jetzt noch sein Voodoo fertig hat kannste sehen... der Mann beherrscht seine Fremdsprache nicht mehr!
(If YouTube finnishes its voodoo you can see... the man nearly lost his foreign language speaking abilities !)

CaleidosCope,
Reactions: Taz German

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Wenn YouTube jetzt noch sein Voodoo fertig hat kannste sehen... der Mann beherrscht seine Fremdsprache nicht mehr!
(If YouTube finnishes its voodoo you can see... the man nearly lost his foreign language speaking abilities !)
Meinst wohl Muttersprache ;). Both are reasonable but I'm a awful typewriter.
And Bavarian is just a PIA to write. And since this forum is English keep it that way.
Congrats to your toy. Will definitely watch. 👍

Taz German,
Top Bottom