Vapman

Nugg

I soaked my middle section in acetone once and won't bother doing it again. I've made my peace with the oil that sweats out of it.

I keep a small square of fabric in my egg to wipe it off.

@OF I do believe that wiping the filter on your jeans is the official method. Carry on as you were ;)

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I too loved hearing Rene tell the history and stories of vaporizers from the perspective of someone who was involved from the early stages and knows the people who started it all. As an owner of an Aromed, which seem to be a very small group, knowing that Rene had/has/ still makes a version of this amazing vape gives me a different connection to Vapman and its own history. I'm extremely interested in learning more about the current " Aromed" style model being made and how to acquire one. The wood changes the aesthetics of an otherwise laboratory looking piece of equipment into something much more appealing .

simpleasthcis

... As a box of ....
ZXC7ORV.jpg

^sorry for your Loss dude :goon::rant:

Gourmet

Miss my vapman dearly i was robbed on the mta for my arizer air and my yew tree vapman limited addition just as i was using is on the track someone snatched my vape bag and lost my stash of goods my air my vapman it was a sad day :'( miss my lil buddy
What for a sadness, I'm mourn with you. :(

But for the thief, I have only pity on.
Didn't he know, that stealing a Vapman will bring him for the rest of his miserable live misfortune to the power of 3?!
Poor guy.. :nod:

vapman

Manufacturer
I too loved hearing Rene tell the history and stories of vaporizers from the perspective of someone who was involved from the early stages and knows the people who started it all. As an owner of an Aromed, which seem to be a very small group, knowing that Rene had/has/ still makes a version of this amazing vape gives me a different connection to Vapman and its own history. I'm extremely interested in learning more about the current " Aromed" style model being made and how to acquire one. The wood changes the aesthetics of an otherwise laboratory looking piece of equipment into something much more appealing .

@VapeKnight Great to read, that my stories are crossing yours and other members personal experiences, it is a bit like standing on common ground even we all are miles and continents apart.

For more informations about the "Aromed" style vaporizer, you are welcome to write me an email or pm, I only came up with this topic to show where vapman comes from.

vapman

Gourmet

I owe you some pics of my little Gourmet-Box Prototype 2 for on the road.

(Some will remember maybe my first idea: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapman.94/page-176#post-837978 )

P7l9hqE.jpg

tQqWOIj.jpg

s3zkTkn.jpg

mIbB3tk.jpg

9sTsv1G.jpg

I use this box now for a half year and it's quite ok, but I will make some change in the layout, the VM should be in the middle in the next version. ;-)
And the little grinder will be taken out, it's only made for small delicate female hands. ;-)
The little scissor has proved as a better tool to 'grinding' the herbs.
The lid of the torch is clamped in the hole to protect the nozzle from dirth.

The box including also some cotton-buds & pads, replacement mouthpieces, screw-driver, a pin, concentrate screen. The cotton pad (to cleaning the filter) I would like to replace with a little fabric pattern. So it can be cleaned easily in the washing machine and reused over and over again.

Philreal187

@Gourmet WOW!! I really like the vapman box nice job! :tup:

Took a trip to North Carolina and took the vapman wanted to share some photos.

This was along a trail on the Neuse River
WvovbrW.jpg

The beach near Wilmington a bit too windy to use but not for pictures.

77UFsEU.jpg

ppHCC5Q.jpg

(Don't jam a vapman in sand... the sand will stick:doh:... live and learn haha)

These are from a tiny house we rented on airbnb in a great town Asheville. I fell in love with this town and plan to visit again such a cool vibe

rj2X3RK.jpg

WCFMlDu.jpg

9cvngF5.jpg

Kh1B1zF.jpg

I really dug the idea of a tiny house and one day hope to have one of my own for a get away. Tiny house, tiny vape, life is good!!

:peace:

birdbraineater

Ok. I hope you guys like pictures. Here is how I modified the MFLB water pipe whip adapter to work for my Vapman. The whip worked fine when I got it but I wanted to use my White silicone hose with it.
White silicone hose link→ http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vaporbrothers-whip-hose-silicone.html
The white hose is too big to work with the whip adapter as it is so here is what I did.

Stock MFLB whip
WXiv3Fc.jpg

4 components
MZMRKra.jpg

Place silicone tube "gasket" over glass stem
hMYxMd2.jpg

Now the glass stem will fit snug it the 14mm glass adapter
izrzwDA.jpg

With a little help from a 3/8 drill bit we can make the stem fit in the "wood block"
rMiTn6O.jpg

Finished Magic Flight / Vapman water pipe adapter
FEztZjz.jpg

That little extra piece of silicone tube you see lets me attach my white silicone tube
Ow1OIR9.jpg

Complete modified whip
PoJs3kG.jpg

Adapter attached to my Vapman
mz35ypT.jpg
this is exactly what I just did. Thanks for the directions!!
I then pop the whole aggregate into my MFLB Orbiter and hit it with a torch until it starts to vape.

Gourmet

These are from a tiny house we rented on airbnb in a great town Asheville. I fell in love with this town and plan to visit again such a cool vibe
Wonderfull photos! And the little house is really cosy in the middle of the forrest.
I see you with a cup of tea and the Vapman sitting on the bench, collecting your thoughts, with a little smile on your face and simply feeling good. :tup:

Last edited:

sherb

I couldn't seem to find the station online...? Anyone have a link? All I could find that was useful was a video on reddit and a facebook post. Is it really $250?

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Yes it really is $250 (or €235) and if you like the Vapman is totally worth it. Precise temp control, quick heating time, no charring, no risk of combusting, repeatable results every time. It really makes it a batter vape in my opinion.

Top Bottom