Vapman

Petro

Maybe I shouldn't have just ordered a Lotus and UD Mini in the last few days because now I can't afford the Vapman Station :(. They don't exactly break the bank but like @Nugg said, the exchange rate makes it kinda pricey here.

In the next six months I will own one, but just not at the moment...

vapman

Manufacturer
@ctxgooner, @darkrom, @DieHard, @HellsWindStaff, @KidFated, @little maggie, @Madcap79, @Magic9, @Melting Pot, @MileHighLife, @NickDlow, @Philreal187, @srama21, @SSVUN~YAH, @Stu, @VegNVape, @WoodVillain, @ZC

Thank you!!!;)

I like to point out again what @digitalessignal just posted:

"Since I'm checking this forum nearly everyday I only waited for today to sign up and tell you how happy I am that I found such a nice calm place with very wise and helpful members. Really a great community!"

It is a great community, you can tell this to everyone down the road!:nod:

vapman

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
2z5lvk3.jpg

vapman

Manufacturer
Did somebody say station??? I have put my request in...we shall see what the great @vapman shall say...

@subway13029 This is what I say: You are not the offender, you are the victim and we are thankful, that we could solve this problem without any issues with any of our dear customers and this is the main thing for us! You are definitely welcome to purchase a station from us, I even think you must get one in order to close the circle.
BTW, we did not get an email from you as far I can see, is there any problem with our email?

vapman

Nugg

I convinced my wife that I needed (read: really fucking wanted) a VS1 and she approved the purchase. Woohoo!

Paid today and now the waiting begins.

Edit: I dug this info up from page 118. Its a brief rundown on the VS1. I went looking because I was curious about the plug and the voltage. It takes 100v-240v so it can be used anywhere.

Height: 112mm

Diameter: 65mm (Inside diameter of the aluminum tube is 60mm, making the wall 2,5mm thick. This for the ones already thinking about making it of wood.)

Weight: 260grams

Power: 20V/50W (standard low voltage 5.5mm power plug on the back) Adapter is included in the package.

Temperatur range: From very low to near of combustion.

Last edited:

vapelander

I wasn't following the thread for some time now and it is a fantastic surprise to see that the station is out again!! Well done Rene and thank you for this amazing tool :bowdown:
It is not the time for me to get one but i like that i have the opportunity to have one more beautiful part in the ritual of vampan and i will as soon as i can. So far the wood seems to be the most natural material to use in a vaporiser,it feels so good,so real,so intimate and personal.. I still don't like to share my vapman so much,only to get people intrigued in it or vaporizing in general.
I also want to ask something. I recently made my vapman international :), flying in two different european countries with it without any problem. I had it on my checked in luggage and i off course give it a good cleaning before packing it. So, did anyone ever experienced any problem traveling with it abroad? Any interesting stories about travelling with our precious?
Cheers and take care guys! Vape on :love:

subway13029

@subway13029 This is what I say: You are not the offender, you are the victim and we are thankful, that we could solve this problem without any issues with any of our dear customers and this is the main thing for us! You are definitely welcome to purchase a station from us, I even think you must get one in order to close the circle.
BTW, we did not get an email from you as far I can see, is there any problem with our email?

vapman
I definately sent an email..i havent gotten a response..

Highonu

Ohh damn. I'm in agony. My financial situation is a bit sketchy at the moment but I really want to have one. The station can wait, but how will I do with a basic model? I mean I could easily sand it etc my self but will I regret not having the mica cover? Cheers

Petro

but how will I do with a basic model? I mean I could easily sand it etc my self but will I regret not having the mica cover? Cheers

Basic model is great and functions exactly the same. I prefer the basic aesthetically as it gets a bit charred while you're learning torch control. I think if you are using concentrates it may be better to go with the mica one because you'll be giving it a lot more flame time.

Philreal187

I have been using my basic walnut for over a year and it still functions and looks as good as day one!!! I have said it before and still say that the vapman is my over all favorite vape I have used or owned. Thats a list of around 9 premium vaporizers a lot which I love but something about the vapman is simply unmatched. Once I convince my gf that we need the station I will also try my luck with a new basic walnut to pair up with the station.

@vapman out of curiosity will the station come in different colors any time in the future or is the standard blue going to be the only option for now?

macca924

It is (high)time to release the Vapman Station into the wild again!

Because the first series of stations is limited, we want to make sure that the members of FC can reserve a station for themselves before we add the station to our online shop.

Anyone who wants to purchase a Vapman Station, please write an email to: mail@element-medical.ch

Here are the prices.

Prices for the first limited series vapman station I

vapman station I
+ vapman classic pear tree
+ vapman jet-lighter
+ 3 vapman sieves for concentrates
= USD 349.--

vapman station I
+ vapman basic pear tree
+ vapman jet-lighter
+ 3 sieves for concentrates
= USD 310.--

vapman station I USD 250.--

Free shipping world wide!

Please indicate your exact delivery address.

I wish you all a wonderful day!:)

vapman

Hi I sent an email a few days ago but haven't had a reply.i would like to purchase the station please

Top Bottom