Vapman

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
The Vapman Army just grew by one!!! I'm in da club!!!
club-life-meme-generator-i-didn-t-choose-the-club-life-the-club-life-chose-me-cc7e4c.jpg-w=500

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Happy shatter day!!!
Nothing fancy @ChippyMalone three screen
I like to heat it up slow. I'm a flavor monster!!! Start 6 to 8 give it a twist another 3to4 start hitting keeping on with 3 or 4 heat slow so u don't burn oil.
QmGVF9G.jpg

yaNV5Ci.jpg

Should of cleaned All that dust!!
You got to keep twisting.
Keep that oil slydin around.

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
@Melting Pot While I try minimize rather than highlight my housekeeping shortcomings in my photos, we all really gotta give up our collective belief that our happiness is tied to how well we maintain a home as if it was kept clean by an army of 1950's housewives (or in our home, one sorta kinda disabled dude house-husband). It's not realistic, healthy, or necessary. It's jusst one of these lies we've been fed for so long we think we came up with it ourselves, much like how many people continue to believe everything they were told about cannabis for the past several generations.

In fact, one of my very favorite things about vaping is the fact that I never again have to smoke a cat or dog hair.

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
@vapman What voltage and plug is the heating station?
If I remember correctly, the unit runs on 50W, and the cable has a voltage regulator that allows you to plug into any jack (US or European).

All you need is to use the converter at the plug end to go from a European to American outlet.

Pretty nifty for people who travel on both sides of the pond.

Oh, and the cable is detachable - plugs into the back of the can, so you can remove it for storage etc.

Last edited:

Seren

Away with the fairies
^^^^^^^^ :cool: I'm not sure I can hold out much longer! :D ^^^^^^^

I already have two Vapmen - one for herbs, & one for concentrates. However, now that the Vapman Station will soon be up for grabs, I think I might just have to treat myself to a tattooed Vapman for Station-only use. Any excuse, I know!! :D But, they're just soooooooo beautiful! Loving your work @M0J0 :luv:

For those of you who haven't peeked at the site yet, here's the link:

http://infinityvm.com/custom-tattoos/

So many awesome designs to choose from, or you can design you own. Me likey!! :nod:

mixchu69

I think the vapman station will increase the demand for vapmans and can envision your business taking off. Great idea vapman and eagerly await, like everybody else, the release. I really like the look and colors of the station. Hope it can be left on 24/7.

Mr Mellish

I think the vapman station will increase the demand for vapmans and can envision your business taking off. Great idea vapman and eagerly await, like everybody else, the release. I really like the look and colors of the station. Hope it can be left on 24/7.

I thought it had sensors to detect the Vapman. If so, I would think leaving it plugged in is no problem.

M0J0

I thought it had sensors to detect the Vapman. If so, I would think leaving it plugged in is no problem.
Yes. I understand that it can be left on all the time, but there is really no need because it has a power switch on the back and it is literally ready in 50 seconds. It's amazing.

You're going by your log vape experience where they take a while to heat up at first.

So why leave this station on, heating up your electronics etc when it can be ready for use in a minute or less?

mixchu69

Yes. I understand that it can be left on all the time, but there is really no need because it has a power switch on the back and it is literally ready in 50 seconds. It's amazing.

You're going by your log vape experience where they take a while to heat up at first.

So why leave this station on heating up your electronics etc when it can be ready for use in a minute or less?
If it is that quick, no problem. Yea, for some reason, associated with log vapes and the warm up times. Man, this quick heat up makes this even better.

M0J0

If it is that quick, no problem. Yea, for some reason, associated with log vapes and the warm up times. Man, this quick heat up makes this even better.
Exactly. Look at the demo video again. It really does heat up that quick from completely cold.

The @vapman did us right with this station. I like the name "Power Tower" - who came up with that here?

Edit: @Melting Pot, for concentrates, you just crank the heat dial up. On the demo video, he has the heat right in the middle at 4.5out of 6.

bounce5

@vapman Your heating station looks very impressive. Thank you for sharing the video with us. I look forward to it's release. I was wondering what is the height and diameter of the station? Will there be other colors? Will it be possible to make custom ones that are completely wood on the outside?

I also wonder how a laser etch design might look on the heating station...

Last edited:

TNT_error

I think the introduction of the heating station really changes the vapman game like @mixchu69 mentioned. People who brushed aside the vapman because of the use of butane will, hopefully, give the vm a shot. I'm pretty excited and props to Rene and @vapman for kicking it up a notches on the heating station. @M0J0 do you know if there's an auto shutoff so there's no overheating if you leave the vapman in unattended?

M0J0

I think the introduction of the heating station really changes the vapman game like @mixchu69 mentioned. People who brushed aside the vapman because of the use of butane will, hopefully, give the vm a shot. I'm pretty excited and props to Rene and @vapman for kicking it up a notches on the heating station. @M0J0 do you know if there's an auto shutoff so there's no overheating if you leave the vapman in unattended?
Yes. There is an auto-shutoff but I don't remember the shut-off time or other details.

I know that you can even leave your vapman in the station with the crucible full and it will not burn the stuff, the vapman, the station, nor your house.

It's very intelligent, with sensors to detect when the vapman is in there, it monitors Temps... All sorts of things.

M0J0

As if I wasn't already anxious enough thanks mojo haha. 5 more days till we see the details. @vapman will there be a preorder or is it just a limited bunch and its first come first serve?
As if I wasn't already anxious enough thanks mojo haha. 5 more days till we see the details. @vapman will there be a preorder or is it just a limited bunch and its first come first serve?
Here's the info straight from vapman:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapman.94/page-116#post-768446

Top Bottom