Discontinued Vapir NO2

THCMuscle

I should also add that the No2 can produce some HUGE vapor clouds if at 400f for a little while...

I'll hit ya up on skype Vitolo :)

THCMuscle,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Iv'e found that I get the thickest clouds from mine when I fill the chamber about 3/4 of the way up and then plug the remaining chamber space with a little nug that just fits in the hole, this seems to bring up the density of my hits by a huge amount compared to just filling the chamber with ground herb, I usually run mine at 174 or so

SF Giant,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am going to vape on the NO2 at 330 on a few minutes.
I never went below 360 on it.
I am always up for a new vape study!!
(Vito has way too much time on his hands)

Vitolo,

THCMuscle

Report back! Its a very nice light feeling. Clouds are minimal/non-existant as you might suspect.

THCMuscle,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes. I did give this a go.
The flavor was grand (I used some fruity purple GT)

It went for a good 20 minutes, and I did see light vapor most of the journey when facing the light.
The ABV stayed a very light, "high yellow" color.
The effect was mildly antiemetic, energetic and lighthearted.
After giving the medicational effect from the session time to be studied on it's own merits.... I went ahead and vaped the load the rest of the way at 373!
Thanks for sharing your observations! :)

Vitolo,

THCMuscle

Vitolo said:
Yes. I did give this a go.
The flavor was grand (I used some fruity purple GT)
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/Budda/PurpleGT.jpg
It went for a good 20 minutes, and I did see light vapor most of the journey when facing the light.
The ABV stayed a very light, "high yellow" color.
The effect was mildly antiemetic, energetic and lighthearted.
After giving the medicational effect from the session time to be studied on it's own merits.... I went ahead and vaped the load the rest of the way at 373!
Thanks for sharing your observations! :)

Holy **** thats some yummy looking plant!

I've found what works great for me is packing a hefty chamber and vaping @330F to get my day started, and when I want to wind down and couch-lock (evening time) I have the same chamber again at 400F, its as if I packed two different chambers entirely. There is so much flavor and vapor remaining after only vaping at 330.

THCMuscle,

BrownBic

So I've had a NO2 for two months now and didn't do any research before buying it. Unless you count using an old roommates for a whole year and then missing it when I moved out.

My ex-roomies always taste and smelled great, but I notice mine tastes strange (although at the start it tasted fine) and now the temperature fluctuates much, much more. I just ran an empty bowl test and noticed vapor and a funny smell even with out any plant in there. (Okay, there was resin you got me.)

Anyone know if this is warranty-able? Or is this product just not as great as I thought it was?

Appreciate any help, and sorry for the girthy post- it's my first. :)

BrownBic,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You might want to read the manual, or watch a vid, and remove the screens, and clean them... or replace them. ( Iso should clean them fine.)
Also use the brush well in the chamnber.
If that is not the issue, then contact them about warranty.
You must have bought unit at authorized dealer.. and have activated warranty.
Contact them at Vapir

Vitolo,

al bundy

Vaporist
Don't use brush on a hot no2!
i bought mine used and i can tell that the previous owner did,the bristles are a little short!

Either way i love the no2 even though its used,no bad smell or taste,easy learning curve and easy to maintain,and easy to stash,
I have 2 little ones and i can fire it up and use it anywhere quick
I was leaning toward a desk top vape but the no2/Solo made more sense for now.

Also gets the last drop out of my herb, i can take the abv from my log vape and still get more vapor from the no2.
The battery also last longer than the Solo and i can use it with power cord too.
(i look at the Solo as an updated no2,smaller sleeker, but still needs an improvement IMHO.)

al bundy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I just was given the opportunity to hang on to the Solo for 48 hours.
I did get hit visually thicker than with my NO2.
Those thick hits required proper conditions/packing/and technique.
For user friendliness, and for speed, and also for a full session on the move, The NO2 still wins hands down.

Vitolo,

jg

I have had the NO2 for at least 9 months now and love it. I usually use it plugged in just as its faster and have only tried the battery mode a few times. I went to do so again yesterday and find the battery is dead and does not seem to charge. I haven't found my multi-meter (oh crap time to clean the office again) to test the battery but since Lithium-ion batteries typically have no memory it seems like this must mean the charger in the unit is dead :-( . Anyone with similar experience?

Also I see there is a mini usb plug on the battery, what is this used for? I don't recall an external charger they offered (all I need, yet another battery charger), would be sweet if this charged off any usb based power supply but that does not seem to be the case.

jg,

al bundy

Vaporist
The switch on the right must be left on for the battery to charge.
You will see the litttle batt indicated blink.
You dont need the heater on.( red button)
The battery terminals face inside the No2.

al bundy,

jg

When the switch is moved to "on" (I usually leave it that way) it briefly shows a full battery indicator (and thus does not flash) then an empty battery (but still no charge sign) then that goes away and it just shows the temp. But if you unplug it and push the red button it shuts down after about 2 seconds which indicates the battery is not in fact charged.

jg,

Vitolo

Vaporist
For those who may have had battery or charging issues, I have just learned of a fix that often works.
I had mentioned that 19 of our patients use NO2 as their Vape of choice... and one patient was about to order a new battery... and then if that did not help his charging issue he was going to request warranty help.
He followed this procedure, yesterday and his unit is again perfect!
*Try turning your unit off completely and opening the battery door and removing and inserting the battery about 2-4 times, then replacing the battery door and turning the unit on.
This usually works because once in a while the battery loses contact with the unit, much like a program on a computer that hangs up.

Vitolo,

Norlin

Classic Rocker
I bought a NO2 to replace my bong several weeks ago, and have been very pleased with it. I've noticed that I'm able to breathe much easier and I actually have a sense of smell now. However, since I bought it I've also noticed that I tend to cough up mucous with lots of dark (black-grey) spots in it. I know it's coming from my lungs because I don't see these dark spots when I blow my nose. I've never had this problem while using my bong, and quite frankly it's worrying me slightly. The only thing I can think of is that the screen is not tight enough and I'm inhaling burnt weed dust. Any ideas?

Edit: Silly me :lol:, thanks to Vitolo and SFGiant for explaining this phenomenon. "a byproduct of introducing more moisture in the form of herbal fog that helps loosen up old tar deposits"

Norlin,

Vitolo

Vaporist
When I quit smoking and began vaping, I had speckles (dark) in my mucous for a time.
After a month it stopped.. and then there was no mucous. and now I never even cough! (yet I vape 24/7!~)

Vitolo,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
That tends to happen with or without vaping and is actually a positive side effect of quitting smoking, your lungs are just getting used to not being bombarded with smoke and ash particles all the time and are beginning to clean out years of tar, I do find that adding heavy vaping on top of quitting combustion does intensify this a good amount but i'd say it's most likely just a byproduct of introducing more moisture in the form of herbal fog that helps loosen up old tar deposits even further

SF Giant,

THCMuscle

I would wage that the vasodilation properties of the herb are contributing to this cleansing effect. I vaporize after heavy exercise and can attest to its lung-expanding qualities.

THCMuscle,

ktx49

just wanted to post in the thread and introduce myself since I just placed my order for the NO2 with some additional screens on vapeworld...

after a lot of research, reading and posting on FC, i decided to go with the NO2....tell me im gonna love this thing guys!!!

cant wait for it to get here, hurry up USPS!

ktx49,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The NO2 is efficient and consistent.
I also have a tone of screens... but learned that you can get very good at maintaining your existing screens.
Keep your NO2 clean, and it will give great and long service.
Send me an email with your email address and I will send you a couple private NO2 vids.

Vitolo,
Top Bottom