Vaping Regimen?

GrilledGoat

New Places
Depends on what I have to do during the day. On days I have class I vape a few hits from my mflb but this is not new herb, for some reason in the mornings i like to vape high temp leftovers!:D Most people like low temp in the AM but I really like the back of the head and body buzz the last few hits off a mflb can provide.
After class if I've got nothing pressing to do its non stop vaping pretty much. (though usually ill skip a whole day every 2 weeks just to keep tolerance in check)

Weekends, wake n vape around 8, session around 11am then another at 3 then non stop after 8.

GrilledGoat,
Recently, it's been some hits at 290-300F in the Herbalizer in the morning before work, then a bowl at 420-445F before bed. I've been working 60-65 hours a week for over a month now (busy season) so I don't have a lot of time to devote to vaping. Weekends are typically 2-3 sessions throughout the day. Depends how busy I am.

Herr_Dampf

From smoking 15-20 grams per week down to vaping about 5 grams or less per week.

Quitting the nicotine sticks played a big roll as well, multiple dependency is a bitch. I never understood why I couldn't deal with smoking pure weed until somebody explained to me how tobacco really works. MAO inhibitors within the tobacco are what makes the nicotine really effective and help to promote cross dependencies. Thats why most smoker LOVE a cigarette with their coffee. That is why I couldn't get the same buzz out of a pure joint I got from a blended one. After switching to ecigs (nicotine free since a month now) I had to find an alternative that I found in form of the DBV. Vaping changed my whole routine. Back when I smoked I had to roll one right after coming home and while turning the vape on is still one of the first things I do, I usually just forget about it afterwards for an hour or two.

420time

From smoking 15-20 grams per week down to vaping about 5 grams or less per week.

Quitting the nicotine sticks played a big roll as well, multiple dependency is a bitch. I never understood why I couldn't deal with smoking pure weed until somebody explained to me how tobacco really works. MAO inhibitors within the tobacco are what makes the nicotine really effective and help to promote cross dependencies. Thats why most smoker LOVE a cigarette with their coffee. That is why I couldn't get the same buzz out of a pure joint I got from a blended one. After switching to ecigs (nicotine free since a month now) I had to find an alternative that I found in form of the DBV. Vaping changed my whole routine. Back when I smoked I had to roll one right after coming home and while turning the vape on is still one of the first things I do, I usually just forget about it afterwards for an hour or two.
i smoke ciggs here and now, not a everyday thing now but idk if ill love a cigarette with my coffee. also yes cigs makes you consume alot of mj, well it does for me. cigs are nice but kinda kills the point of smoking/vaping flowers.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I vape most part of the day in winter, summer is time to work more for me so I'll vape less.

I thougt that vaping helps me to use less mj but it's so amazing that I use now more mj than my combustions days, all this toys....it's a game.....I'm a kid again!

I start all my days with coffee/dryHA (sativa whole nug!), I go to the bathroom with Xp/bubbler
During the morning I like to use my VG or Vapocane for a quick hit at home, if I go outside I get the FW and Omicron (or TV evo and Dabbler), for the lunch at home I power on the MV (or my coming soon e-nano) and in the evening I start the Cloud+/MV(/e-nano)/oil rig/Dabbler

It was a funny day!

Detonator

I been doing

I been using e-cig's for 5 years now and off reg cigs for 2 straight years now........

This is what I've concluded about Nicotine Addiction.....

I'm still hooked on nicotine but not any where near the kind of hooked I was when I smoked regular cigarettes as opposed to using the e-cig..

Phillip Morris and the other Big Tobacco have Scientist that put all kinds of bullshit in cigs to keep you so fucking hooked you would doing anything to keep smoking there cigarettes!

I use high 18 mg nicotine in my e-cig , but sometime I forget where I left it and realize I haven't had a hit in 3 hours.... That would have never happened with reg cigs... When I was smoking I never went more than an hour or so with out another cig...

Herr_Dampf

I been doing

I been using e-cig's for 5 years now and off reg cigs for 2 straight years now........

This is what I've concluded about Nicotine Addiction.....

I'm still hooked on nicotine but not any where near the kind of hooked I was when I smoked regular cigarettes as opposed to using the e-cig..

Phillip Morris and the other Big Tobacco have Scientist that put all kinds of bullshit in cigs to keep you so fucking hooked you would doing anything to keep smoking there cigarettes!

I use high 18 mg nicotine in my e-cig , but sometime I forget where I left it and realize I haven't had a hit in 3 hours.... That would have never happened with reg cigs... When I was smoking I never went more than an hour or so with out another cig...

The really big problem isn't the nicotine, as weird as it sounds. It's a combination of many substances and MAO inhibitors seem to play a big roll. As far as I understand it, certain substances in the smoke slow down the processing of dopamine, thus prolonging and enhancing the effect of all kinds of other substances. This effect is also used in psychotropic drugs.

http://www.jneurosci.org/content/25/38/8593.full

However, nicotine is not the only compound of tobacco. There are >4000 chemical constituents in tobacco smoke, some of which have psychopharmacological effects and thus may contribute to tobacco dependence. Preclinical and clinical studies have demonstrated that current smokers have lower brain monoamine oxidase A (MAO-A) and MAO-B activity, which normalizes during prolonged abstinence (Berlin et al., 1995; Fowler et al., 1996a,b; Berlin and Anthenelli, 2001). Furthermore, it has been shown that an as yet unidentified component of tobacco smoke (not nicotine) inhibits both MAO-A and MAO-B (Poindexter and Carpenter, 1962; Fowler et al.; 1996a; Rommelspacher et al., 2002), suggesting that non-nicotinic receptor mechanisms may be involved in the psychoactive properties of tobacco.

The human body can process nicotine at a very high rate, under normal circumstances the "high" wouldn't last to long. Thats why heavy smoker needs those high mg/ml liquids, especially during transition.
Let me clarify that I don't intend to say that nicotine is harmless, it's just that tobacco is much much more.

Last edited:
Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: Osn Dosn

Detonator

The really big problem isn't the nicotine, as weird as it sounds. It's a combination of many substances and MAO inhibitors seem to play a big roll. As far as I understand it, certain substances in the smoke slow down the processing of dopamine, thus prolonging and enhancing the effect of all kinds of other substances. This effect is also used in psychotropic drugs.

http://www.jneurosci.org/content/25/38/8593.full

The human body can process nicotine at a very high rate, under normal circumstances the "high" wouldn't last to long. Thats why heavy smoker needs those high mg/ml liquids, especially during transition.
Let me clarify that I don't intend to say that nicotine is harmless, it's just that tobacco is much much more.

Yeah maybe your right about the smoke.... and the

Just saw your location if your in the Alps don't they have Snus and Nicotine lolipops?

Here in America I think the mad scientist put something like 4000 chemical in the tobacco at Marlboro......... and that shit will fuck you up and make you a complete fiend for there shit

Detonator,

Herr_Dampf

Sorry I didn't want to come off like a righteous smart ass. I still have to point out that nobody but nature itself puts most of those chemicals into tobacco. Also we are WAY off topic, so I will shut up now.

One last thing. Snus is more a swedish thing. ;)

Herr_Dampf,
Top Bottom