1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vaping Regimen?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by LonelyStoner, Jan 26, 2014.

1. LonelyStoner

LonelyStoner Active Member

Was just wondering what everyone vaping schedule is like and possibly finding out which is the most popular on FB

I myself try to stick to the weekends, while taking the occasion break from time to time
    Snappo and DDave like this.
  2. as

as Well-Known Member

I vape mostly at nigh past 7 as i have a small baby and low stock when i have full jars i will wake and vake most days
    lazylathe, SSVUN~YAH, Reveen and 2 others like this.
  3. crazychristian

crazychristian New Member

I like to vape at the end of the day (can be anywhere from late afternoon/evening) after I am done with classes and such.

I find sitting down to a bowl and some tunes/games/movies is the ultimate way to unwind, however once I vape I am pretty damn unproductive haha so I try to get my stuff done before hand.
    SpruceGruve, OMEiAM and DDave like this.
  4. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

All day, every day. I try to portion it out, like the rest of my meds but lately I have been finding a need to use 24/7
  5. EveryDayAmnesiac

EveryDayAmnesiac Some things can't be fixed.

Oh yeah. Rockin' that herbal ship 24/7. First action I take in the morning, last one at night, and a whole bunch in-between. I fuckin' love it. :love:
    imasinner, Vapor X, farscaper and 7 others like this.
  6. Caligula

Caligula HTTP ERROR: 404 - NOT FOUND

7. EveryDayAmnesiac

EveryDayAmnesiac Some things can't be fixed.

You got that all wrong! It goes like THIS:

GeekyGodiva and Caligula like this.
  8. Caligula

Caligula HTTP ERROR: 404 - NOT FOUND

Oh yea? Well... umm...

9. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

One session after 8:00 pm about 5 to 6 times a week
    syrupy, Quetzalcoatl, Snappo and 4 others like this.
  10. DrPiff

DrPiff Born To Rage

Terribly sober during the week as I am trying to cut spending and save for a house. I feel pretty good about this though as I have gone from vaping half ounce or more per month to about 7-8 grams. I am not really a medical user and I only vape on a workday when my stomach issues flare up.

I am heavily under the influence Friday-Sunday though. The first session on Friday night after a long week of hard work and no THC is VERY intense.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  11. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

Could be flying high from 230pm on... Weekdays.

Weekends were made for portables! Sessions definitely increase in frequency.
  12. Madcap79

Madcap79 Jack of all trades, master of none.

Most of the day everyday unless traveling. It's my built in T-break.
  13. 1_gr8_underdog

1_gr8_underdog Trapped in the Astral Planes

Daily. 10+ sessions as needed. It usually works out to be 1~2 session every hour. :tup:
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  14. OMEiAM

OMEiAM Well-Known Member

I have multiple sessions daily (6 on average). Normally I vape when I first wake up, then before breakfast, before lunch, sometime in the afternoon, before dinner, and before bed.
  15. Elluzion

Elluzion Vapeosaurus Rex

Everyday if I can, some days not. but... Lately I have been going for one around 1pm and then at night around 10pm ;)
  16. Unconnected

Unconnected Well-Known Member

It changes all the time for me as a student who works in after school care, i often have many periods a year of both no uni and no work from 2 weeks to 8 weeks (summer break) long, the unis try and match their holidays to school holidays for the benefit of staff with kids. if i legitimately have nothing on ill vape all day erry day until the day i have something to do. Currently work has just started up again after summer, so i am only vaping from about 7pm-2am daily, i probably vape about 3 big ssv bowls, maybe 4. Once uni starts in a few weeks, im going to switch over to using the cera from 7-12 and then only firing up the ssv after midnight to get me totally blasted before bed. I use cannabis to treat lifelong sleep problems i suffer from (insomnia, ocd, cant switch off) so being extremely stoned before bed is crucial. But i feel like the cera which does not hit me enough to make me sleep, but does give me a great buzz, i feel like it will help me use less weed and be more switched on the next day for uni. On weekends i normally vape up around 2 if i have nothing on, later if i do.
    EveryDayAmnesiac likes this.
  17. Osn Dosn

Osn Dosn Active Member

Daily for almost the half of my existence. Took some breaks now and then to see if anything's better without; never been the case.

Most of this time it had also often a bit of a paranoid / anxious effect on me, still liked it, but I used to stick to only in the evening (with some exceptions ofc).
    For a couple of years now these negative effects are gone, and during the day became more and more a habit.

Right now it's wake+coffee+bake, a bit around noon or in the early afternoon at work (currently trying to reduce this to only low temp vaping <320°F), and then at home again from 7PM to bedtime at least once an hour, during the week. Weekends depend on activity.
  18. Reveen

Reveen Well-Known Member

During the week, I usually start vaping around 7pm (get of work at 3pm) and if I dont have anything to do on the weekend Ive been known to start at noon!

Currently on day 12 of a one month break due to a job that I applied for and have to take a whiz quiz if I get it. My dreams are amazingly vivid since stopping. Can't wait to vape again.
    SpruceGruve likes this.
  19. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

I know, huh. It's like I wake up and think, "Did that really happen?"
  20. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

It's called "old age".
  21. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

LOL

Or dropping wayyyy too much acid in my younger days.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    Maine420, farscaper, turk and 9 others like this.
  22. Unconnected

Unconnected Well-Known Member

Yeah i have the same thing with dreams, prior to cannabis use at all i would dream but not much. Last year i took a break off bud for 3 months and holy shit the dreams were incredible, it ALMOST made up for sobreity because every night was a crazy trip through my imagination that i could control, i echo lwien in saying i would wake up thinking it was almost real.
    SSVUN~YAH and Reveen like this.
  23. Reveen

Reveen Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. I look forward to going to bed every night because I love dreaming. It's like a wild and unexpected adventure awaits me every time my head hits the pillow. I also take melatonin which enhances vividness and recall and I have some calea and another dream root that work too, but I just dont need them right now.

I also have a Remee (lucid dreaming mask) that has proven to be successful a few times.
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  24. vapor lounge

vapor lounge Unapproved commercial account.

i like vaping after eating,always makes u feel so cozy...
    Vapor X likes this.
  25. lazylathe

lazylathe On the verge of...

It all depends on how the day went basically.
    If it was a bad one i vape as soon as i get home, around 4:30, then i am good for a while and it is family time and making dinner etc...
    After dinner i will hit the vape a few more times but just small bowls. Cannot wait for my new scale to arrive to let me know just how much one small load is!
    Then i usually load the Solo to vape in bed while watching some TV with the wife and it is a great sleep!

On weekends the scene changes dramatically!
    Usually a wake and vake and then cleaning and gardening and more vaping throughout the whole day.
    I like to try and use all my WT's to change it up all the time!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors