Vaping Causing Anxiety? Smoking Providing Relief

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Nosferatu said:
ALSO to everyone who is a victim of this anxiety and nervousness issue. Its most likely the way you eat. I dont mean to offend anyone and I'm just saying in general in America, people don't understand how humans are suppose to eat anymore. Lean meat, natural fat, fruit, and vegetables. And as much of it as you feel you need. Your meal should be 50% protein(every single time you eat in the day, unless its a natural fruit or snack) and 50% carbohydrates. This varies with metabolic type and person, but its your start. Look up some articles on this and you can get an explanation of what causes what symptoms, its very interesting. You can cover that shaky nervous anxious pit in your stomach with bud, or finnaly get to the root of the problem. People should never feel that way, its a product of this dirty toxic society we live in, so let food be thy medicine. This is coming from someone who was so shy and nervous throughout highschool, I couldn't talk to anyone and had a completely distorted sense of reality and my ego. Now I couldn't imagine a situation in the world that could get me nervous or how I used to be ever again and I'm being honest. I think one reason weed helps with anxiety is because it gets people eating more for one and may make you more aware of how what you put in your body affects your consciousness.

I agree. You are what you eat.

Along with eating healthy is exercise, especially if you wear yourself out. I try my best to run 3 miles once a week and work out once a week. This makes such a huge difference in my life. It keeps me healthy in several ways--physically obviously, but it also relieves a lot of stress and anxiety. The day of and day after a good run, I feel much more relaxed than on exercise-less days.

Deadhead101,

Nosferatu

I agree. I feel like exercise especially cardio really make you feel almost high and so good overall but you also get way higher when you vape!

Nosferatu,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
SD_haze said:
Nosferatu said:
I agree. I feel like exercise especially cardio really make you feel almost high and so good overall but you also get way higher when you vape!

Not just almost high.

Yes, Running Can Make You High
Running makes me high too.. especially running high as a fuck on acid over a downhill in the deep mountain forests.. LOL :).
I often do a warming up before i take a huge bongrip.. It just make thins warmer then it was in my mothers belly ..
My favorite warmum combo is pyramid(Increasing the repetitions with one and then dropping back to one ) of Push up,Belly-Press, Jump, Rainbow .. :D ... After that a bong rip or a dab :D..
Rheumatoid pains will never come :lol:
My girlfriend does Yoga after she gets high.. She says it helps her see things ... :o I don't wanna ask what exactly anyway..

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom