Vaping and hydration habbits?

C No Ego

Now that sounds lovely :)
I make an amount for the day in the morning... boil 48 oz water in glass tea pot... chop half a stick of lemongrass... after boil throw in chopped lemongrass and 5 or 6 green tea bags... let steep at least an hour and good to go... to much lemongrass can lead to bloody stool, not a problem for most but could do it if used to much

C No Ego

@C No Ego Sounds really good. TBH I'm very fussy over green tea, some is heavenly and some is not quite so. But I do love it when its spiced up a bit! This sounds lovely!

someone I know is starting a company that sells matcha green tea... I have not even tried that version of green tea lol... but yeah, some green tea tastes funny... lemongrass helps with that some and I add a few drops liquid stevia before drinking too

KC2K

@C No Ego sounds like you've got it figured out :D You will have to let me know what Matcha green tea is like. I've had all kinds of tea so its hard to remember, that and I have memory issues ha ha. I would like to try white tea (and I don't mean with milk). Apparently you don't use boiling water, just warm to hot. I think its very young buds although I maybe wrong

MinnBobber

Apparently you don't use boiling water, just warm to hot.
...............................................................................................
Tea temps are like vaping temps LOL
-Black tea water at 205 F and green tea water at 195 F. I have an electric digital temp teapot.

I mainly use Kenyan green and black teas. Like KC2K said, some greens are not so good, to me the bad ones taste "grassy".
I sometimes doctor it with some fresh ginger root or fresh basil leaves, or both. I think I'll brew some now as wifey is getting ready to leave and it will then be to-vape-thirty :)

I worked with a native Kenyan and he pointed out Kenya was under British rule and became a main tea producer for "Brits".
So, I gravitate toward quality Kenyan teas.

This tiny shop has great teas and cheap prices, no affiliation. They ship too.
https://www.barkingside.com/

KC2K

@MinnBobber Yes Kenya was part of the 'Empire'.... sorry, always hear the Starwars bad guy instrumental when I think that... Yes, not our proudest moment but we did get some good tea and awesome cultural ideas from it!

'Grassy' is exactly it. Will definitely try some of your suggestion!

@mccringleberry you just need a tea strainer and your bits problem in your Matcha will be solved!

Had an interesting conversation with my friend years ago who was an Indian doctor. He was horrified to see the 'bastardisation' of tea as he called it. Apparently in India they make it half and half with milk and water... now that to me is awful! I like good Yorkshire tea (not grown there, just a brand), as my nan said... made like brick dust. Back in the 70's we were raised on it. I can remember having tea in my bottle as a wee nipper.

Peace :)

PS the last paragraph was about black tea ;)

Squiby

you just need a tea strainer and your bits problem in your Matcha will be solved!
Green tea like most teas, is an infusion which you drink while discarding the spent leaves.

Matcha tea is a powdered green tea. Beyond any processing differences, matcha tea is a solution consisting of powdered green tea and water. When you drink matcha you are ingesting the powdered tea leaves, reaping all the health benefits of the whole plant.

Top Bottom