Vaping and hydration habbits?

MegaMan2k

I must ask all you guys this question..
When i made the change to vaping i noticed that my urge to sugary drinks etc all went away, now i'll only have a can of coke along with some food or something like that every once in a while?
I find my new favorite drink to be water with ice cubes in it. I used to drink a whole bunch of different sugary drinks thru out the day so i suppose it's a good thing..

whats in ur glass fcers??

Justpassedu

I happen to like some ice water or seltzer with my vape sessions , i usually do not grab the sugary drinks much at all anymore and have even tried a sodas with natural type sweeteners but that did not work out so well. So water and seltzer 1st choice , a ice tea may be nice also , i'll have to give that a try sometime but i like to stick with drinking something that has a neutral flavor or no flavor at all so i can taste my flowers in full glory.

MegaMan2k

but back when i combusted i couldnt even have a session without sodas or something like that, u had the same thing?

MegaMan2k,

Squiby

Water and herbal tea. Occasionally sparkling mineral water. I like ice but I'm too lazy to make and keep on hand. I never drink milk or pop or sports drinks or commercially processed juice of any kind.

If I were to have a pop, I would choose a Root beer and I would go all out and make a Rootbeer Float. Summer's here after all. I like Root beer. Not the pop, but the old fashioned fermented root beverage. I have the recipe and will make some in some beer making equipment.

Justpassedu

Water and herbal tea. Occasionally sparkling mineral water. I like ice but I'm too lazy to make and keep on hand. I never drink milk or pop or sports drinks or commercially processed juice of any kind.

If I were to have a pop, I would choose a Root beer and I would go all out and make a Rootbeer Float. Summer's here after all. I like Root beer. Not the pop, but the old fashioned fermented root beverage. I have the recipe and will make some in some beer making equipment.
I have not heard the word Pop in awhile , what is it the 1800's ? lol j/k Gotta agree though a Rootbeer float is always nice.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Squiby

JCat

Accessory Maker
Water mostly and some carbonated naturally flavored soda. (In Canada we refer to it as soda when it has no flavor, but pop once you add the 1/4 c. of sugar :) )

Basically club soda with a hint of natural flavor. (Ingredients on back are carbonated water and natural flavor)

Both require ice, and lots of it :) Absolutely love my fridge with the ice and water dispenser!

Justpassedu

Nah, just a term used in parts of the country instead of 'soda'. Western PA is certainly one of those areas as that's where I grew up. Never heard coke and the like referred to as soda until we moved to NJ.
In N.Y. we call it Soda , Pop is more of a old timer term , something my grandfather would use , but i happen to like the term pop better.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
I mostly drink water. Sometimes I'll have a pop if I feel like it, but mostly water. Tea is good too, and coffee. Occasionally I'll crave a glass of orange juice, especially with breakfast.

And I do love beer. Good beer though, not cheap pisswater beer. And I've been known to sip on a nice glass of scotch from time to time.

:cheers:

:peace:

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
We always called Soda "pop" at our house. It depends on the area where you live. I used to drink several glasses of Diet Pepsi's a day. I only allow myself one small 7oz (tiny cans) a day now. I was worried about my health. I mostly drink ice water and some iced green tea.

I have hot flashes due to the aside effects of a medication. I thought my hot flashes days were over. :ugh: If I don't drink enough water I get cramps in my legs at night. Especially if you vaporize it's important to stay hydrated.

Drinking alcohol will dehydrate, how much depends on how much you drink.

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I had serious pepsi addiction when i smoked... like 8 cans a day....

When i fucked combustion, i fucked fizzy drinks too..
Now ill have the occasional fanta orange, but its not like your american fanta... its nice...
Yours is the wrong colour... and taste...

But mainly water.....
But tap or bottle...??? thats the dilemma...

I thought my tap water at home in the uk wasnt very nice, partly due to the chlorine, but maily because i live in a hard water area, so my tap water is full of bits of chalk...

But its nothing compared to this american water.... tastes like it came straight from a heavily chlorinated pool, with some bleach poured in....
God knows what your dodgy arse government is poisoning you with....

So i drink bottled water, but then i have the health concers of plastic to deal with...
Sometimes i can taste the plastic... not good...

when i get home im gonna install an undersink filter....

On a side note, the tastiest water iv ever tried was a week ago from the colorado river...
I know i wasnt supposed to drink it though... oh well...

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
We live in an area where we are noted for our good aritian wells. Remember Olympia Beer? It's no longer brewed here. Just an empty brewery. The brewery is technically in Tumwater.
We live in the country and have well water and its a 109 ft deep. Nectar of the gods.
In town they have chlorinated water where folks buy bottled water. Some folks have water purifiers on their sink facets.

We've had our well tested a few times for purity. Everything was OK.

ambertrichome

Atomic coffee machine lattes for the wake n bake and real juice or water for regular vapiing hydration. Many years ago when I had access to nice herb strains I would love to pair fruity strains with similar fruit juices. In the last couple of years I have gotten into fruit wine and liqueurs but haven't had the herb to enjoy with. If you haven't tried the juice pairing thing already please do:drool: I'm so jealous seeing all @disGRUNTled images...........Australia sux:bang:

Top Bottom